PDA

View Full Version : To all the Yams looking in ......

Franck Stanton
25-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Just a wee quick question ----What will you be doing tomorrow lads/lassies ? Unlike us [the wee team to use your description], we will be having a party prior to making our way to the national stadium, having a right good sing-song whilst watching our lads compete for the "BIG" Cup [again, your description], and win or lose, have a right good day out. You , I suspect will be dragging your heels around Asda/Tesco/South Gyle/any shopping centre with the better half hoping and praying that we get humped as should the unthinkable[again your description] happen, then you lot would lose , what ? 2/3rds of your songbook. Enjoy yer day ya muppets, because we will most certainly enjoy ours.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Bit of a tough one for them? John Roasterson says that that this season they have been self sufficient and where did they finish?

Hibernia Na Eir
25-05-2013, 05:04 PM
tired of their reverse psychology crap this week. "your names all over it" .....blah, blah *** blah.

yeah, right!

lord bunberry
25-05-2013, 05:06 PM
**** them they all smell of pish and sleep with their sisters

LeighLoyal
25-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Yams and their Celtic scarves, similar to a gay marriage imo.

HibeeMG
25-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I've just posted on my FB that there is a Poirot marathon on ITV3 or Look Who's Talking 1&2 on Watch tomorrow afternoon. I thought it was my civic duty for all the Hearts fans who will be at a loose end.

bruno
25-05-2013, 07:37 PM
I've just posted on my FB that there is a Poirot marathon on ITV3 or Look Who's Talking 1&2 on Watch tomorrow afternoon. I thought it was my civic duty for all the Hearts fans who will be at a loose end.
I'll be watching and for my families sake I genuinely want Hibs to win my brother nieces and nephew will all be there and for their sakes I want them to enjoy the euphoria of a cup win.They have had season tickets for years and followed through thick and thin. They deserve it
I first experienced it in 98 and nothing will better that
If they have half the feeling of joy I had that day they will have a ball.
gretna was special as I had my 7 year old laddie with me
Last season semi was sensational emotional and best feeling ever (apart from tannadice 86 when that result I thought had won the league. naievity of youth)the final last yaer less so as I knew their hurt in the other end.More so when I had to pick them up on the M8 after their Hibs.net bus broke down!!!!!
So for them I hope Hibs win tomorrow. The rest of you genuinely hope you all have a good day and as a consequence of me wanting them to win going to have to suffer you lot. Gloating!!!!

hibee19
25-05-2013, 07:52 PM
We've got a cup final in 18 hours. I couldn't give a **** about Hearts.

HibeeMG
25-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I'll be watching and for my families sake I genuinely want Hibs to win my brother nieces and nephew will all be there and for their sakes I want them to enjoy the euphoria of a cup win.They have had season tickets for years and followed through thick and thin. They deserve it
Last season semi was sensational emotional and best feeling ever (apart from tannadice 86 when that result I thought had won the league. naievity of youth)the final last yaer less so as I knew their hurt in the other end.More so when I had to pick them up on the M8 after their Hibs.net bus broke down!!!!!
So for them I hope Hibs win tomorrow. The rest of you genuinely hope you all have a good day and as a consequence of me wanting them to win going to have to suffer you lot. Gloating!!!!

Fair play. Good post.

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 07:58 PM
We've got a cup final in 18 hours. I couldn't give a **** about Hearts.

:agree: same. Right now I'm thinking of ways to get to sleep.

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 08:19 PM

That is a classy post.

Sandy
25-05-2013, 08:24 PM

That is a classy post from a true football fan :not worth cannae see it happening if it was an all OF final (from either side of the old f*lth).

poolman
25-05-2013, 08:26 PM
:agree: same. Right now I'm thinking of ways to get to sleep.

Bottles of bishop's finger after a few pints of McEwan's 70 shilling doing it for me

Waxy
25-05-2013, 08:43 PM
So for them I hope Hibs win tomorrow. The rest of you genuinely hope you all have a good day and as a consequence of me wanting them to win going to have to suffer you lot. Gloating!!!!Suppose the law of averages says for every 400,000 morons there has to be a good one.

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Bottles of bishop's finger after a few pints of McEwan's 70 shilling doing it for me

I don't drink!!! Otherwise I would be sipping a nice Balvenie Double wood.

Thecat23
25-05-2013, 08:57 PM

To any Jambos looking in... This is what you call a true fan. Looks over the bitterness and sees what it truly means. Good post mate. Not so much gloating if I'm honest. I want to spend my night with good Hibby's celebrating what no other living fan has seen. I don't care about any other club. Tomorrow is all about Hibs if we win.

Pete
25-05-2013, 08:59 PM
If they have half the feeling of joy I had that day they will have a ball.oitsinging

Were they not hibs fans in 2007?

Bad Martini
25-05-2013, 09:05 PM
At least we wont spend the next 12 months getting every d list celebrity going to make ****y hand signs of numbers representing goals and finding it hilariously funny, the humour of which a pantomime mule wouldn't even laught at :rolleyes:

Merricks.:cb

Meantime, did they win the champions league tonight?

fat freddy
25-05-2013, 09:13 PM

you'd be hung, drawn and quartered for this post over on sickback mate so fair play to you for going against the grain...i know theres a lot of decent jambos out there as i have a lot of mates from the dark side and in general they are o.k....indeed, one of my jambo mates is actually throwing a party tomorrow if hibs win as he has a few hibbies from down south kipping at his house over the weekend....in general i think the bitterness between the two sets of fans has been fuelled by the internet and fans forums...there has always been a strong rivalry between our two clubs but in recent years it has become quite poisonous...posts like yours prove that there is still room for friendly rivalry.

s.a.m
25-05-2013, 09:18 PM
:aok: Thanks Bruno

Hibernia Na Eir
25-05-2013, 09:22 PM
5 words, Billy Brown is a cock.

Greentinted
25-05-2013, 09:22 PM

Old school rivalry and a wee bit of respect, and for what it's worth appreciated. :aok: I'm the first one for banter and a wee bit of baiting aye, but like many I've shared this city long for a lot longer than the 'Romanov' years which has spawned too much OTT hatred and hubris. Nice touch Mr Bruno.

neilmartinrocks
25-05-2013, 09:28 PM

dont you mean Dens Park?

heretoday
25-05-2013, 10:03 PM

That's the spirit! A whiff of the old school. Best wishes.

trev the hat
25-05-2013, 10:03 PM

Refreshingly good post.

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Meanwhile, no less than 11 threads tonight on the first page of Brokeback directly about us.

Yamfuds: Sad. C0cks.

Andy74
25-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Hiya yams. Hiya pals.

LancashireHibby
25-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Almost befitting of Hibs class, good on you. Are you sure you're a Jambo?!

poolman
25-05-2013, 11:46 PM
I don't drink!!! Otherwise I would be sipping a nice Balvenie Double wood.

Sounds good to me

hfc rd
26-05-2013, 12:56 AM

You have my respect. Great post bruno.

djs69
26-05-2013, 01:24 AM

This post just proves some of THEM (lol) do have things we take for granted like heart, brains, emotions, feelings and baws. lol. Good post mate, tough to admit to that, respect !

Barman Stanton
26-05-2013, 01:57 AM

Nice post Bruno. Had the same this evening from a Jambo taxi driver. Old lad who wanted Hibs to win so his Hibee mates had a great day.

Almost Hibs class : )

Franck Stanton
26-05-2013, 12:04 PM
T all the merricks out there - Are the shops busy ?