PDA

View Full Version : Claros

Planet Hibs
25-05-2013, 02:34 PM
I would of got rid of this lad after last seasons disaster. He has proved all doubters wrong with his play this season, hard to believe 12 months on this guy is one of the main men! Hope he plays an absolute blinder and will be delighted for him to lift the trophy aloft to complete a remarkable turnaround GGTTH come on!!!!!

Jonnyboy
25-05-2013, 02:36 PM
I would of got rid of this lad after last seasons disaster. He has proved all doubters wrong with his play this season, hard to believe 12 months on this guy is one of the main men! Hope he plays an absolute blinder and will be delighted for him to lift the trophy aloft to complete a remarkable turnaround GGTTH come on!!!!!

Kinda highlights the need to be patient with foreign players I reckon. It's a big leap, new country, new language, different styles of play etc.

I hope Jorge stays with us next season :agree:

JennaFletcher
25-05-2013, 02:38 PM
He is a great player and very unselfish. Can see him scoring a peach tomorrow...:agree:

Planet Hibs
25-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Many issues last year but I suppose we had far too many passengers to allow him time, now he has had support and time we can c wot a player and influence he has become

ian cruise
25-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Kinda highlights the need to be patient with foreign players I reckon. It's a big leap, new country, new language, different styles of play etc.

I hope Jorge stays with us next season :agree:

I fully agree but I'd extend your first point to all new players not just foreign ones. It takes time for a player to find there feet whether its stepping up for u20s of arriving new from another club. We (all fooybsll fans, not just hibs) can be too quick to judge sometimes.

Thecat23
25-05-2013, 03:09 PM
He really missed home and family last year. He didn't settle at all. But after his wife and kid came over, the whole family love Edinburgh and he is desperate to stay. He also says he loves the passion the fans have and how they have taken to him. He says he feels more at home here now, than anywhere.

Jonnyboy
25-05-2013, 03:17 PM
I fully agree but I'd extend your first point to all new players not just foreign ones. It takes time for a player to find there feet whether its stepping up for u20s of arriving new from another club. We (all fooybsll fans, not just hibs) can be too quick to judge sometimes.

Good points, well made and I fully agree :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
25-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Has shown great character and strength to bounce back after what happened last May, would be one of the first on my teamsheet....A vital player for us now

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-05-2013, 06:44 PM
The only downside is that his performances will not have gone unnoticed by teams with more resources.

Aldo
25-05-2013, 06:52 PM
The only downside is that his performances will not have gone unnoticed by teams with more resources.

Again regardless if he wants to play for Hibs.

StevieInReverse
25-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Well said

clerriehibs
25-05-2013, 07:47 PM
He is a great player and very unselfish. Can see him scoring a peach tomorrow...:agree:

Not scoring, but I think ge'll be the outstanding player on the pitch tonorrow.

GlenrothesHibee
25-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Would love Claros to score tomorrow. Bounced back so well from last May

Hibee87
25-05-2013, 07:54 PM
seen him outside the club shop this afty, in the car so could only wave and smile got a wave back though....ive seen him several times round my way and alwys stops to chat with whoever speaks to him, seems genuine guy and seems to love Edinburgh.

hope he hits scrote brown in the first 5 min and tell him whos running the show tomorrow, on his bad knee would be even better :greengrin

coco22
25-05-2013, 08:01 PM

Well said, totally agree. I, regrettably, made some very harsh comments about never seeing him in the jersey again during and after last year. Am delighted to have been made to look an idiot and think that he is a cracking player that will be hugely missed if he goes (hope not).

EastCalderHibby
25-05-2013, 09:11 PM

Totally agree with that but whats your'e feelings about Robertson,and Done cos they have been pish.
Robertson's been slightly better the last game he played in Kimarnock i think:pfgwa

HFC 0-7
25-05-2013, 09:14 PM

Too unselfish IMO, he has had a few opportunities to shoot and hasn't, I think he is saving them all up for tomorrow!

Vault Boy
25-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Too unselfish IMO, he has had a few opportunities to shoot and hasn't, I think he is saving them all up for tomorrow!

He should be having more efforts on goal. :agree:

Finds himself in good positions quite a lot, he's probably just very goal shy. If he gets one tomorrow however I couldn't care if it's the only goal he will ever score for us. :thumbsup:

HibeeMG
26-05-2013, 04:01 AM
He should be having more efforts on goal. :agree:

Finds himself in good positions quite a lot, he's probably just very goal shy. If he gets one tomorrow however I couldn't care if it's the only goal he will ever score for us. :thumbsup:

The question is, if he does score will he just smile and trot back to the half way line which would be just like him or will he let loose and go mental?

Planet Hibs
26-05-2013, 05:23 AM
Totally agree with that but whats your'e feelings about Robertson,and Done cos they have been pish.
Robertson's been slightly better the last game he played in Kimarnock i think:pfgwa

Good point, feel let down so far with Robertson but think there is defo more to come from him, perhaps he will be a big player next year in a new midfield. Not keen on done at all, there's not even a glimpse of a player there. Plus Harris is now on the scene and gets my vote every day of the week! GGTTH let's do this!!!