PDA

View Full Version : Twenty Four Hours....

hibsbollah
25-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Thats all:pfgwa:hibees

kdhibees1
25-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Buzzing!!! Cannot wait. Hope I manage to kip alright tonight!! Come on the cabbage!!:flag:

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Thats all:pfgwa:hibees

Are you trying to say that Kiefer has been selected?

lord bunberry
25-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Buzzing!!! Cannot wait. Hope I manage to kip alright tonight!! Come on the cabbage!!:flag:

It's absolutely killing me, I keep pacing up and down the house, I'm like a kid on christmas eve. I'm just about to open a beer and put a hibs dvd on.

Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees

hibsbollah
25-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Who wants to start drinking? Im starting now. I'll be just fuzzy round the edges for Bayern Dortmund, to get me in the mood for the main event. Perrier Jouet Non Vintage :aok:

kdhibees1
25-05-2013, 02:46 PM
It's absolutely killing me, I keep pacing up and down the house, I'm like a kid on christmas eve. I'm just about to open a beer and put a hibs dvd on.

Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Class!!! :thumbsup:

Who wants to start drinking? Im starting now. I'll be just fuzzy round the edges for Bayern Dortmund, to get me in the mood for the main event. Perrier Jouet Non Vintage :aok:

Just opened my 3rd can of Carlsberg. Going down a treat, although need to slow doon a bit!!

lord bunberry
25-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Class!!! :thumbsup:

Just opened my 3rd can of Carlsberg. Going down a treat, although need to slow doon a bit!!

It's at times like this I'm so glad to be a hibee, I bet the celtic fans are just going about there business as normal today while we're savoring every last minute.
Come on the hibees

Ryan91
25-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Last year I was a bag of nerves and was slilently dreading the game. This time I'm impatient I cannot wait for tomorrow sleeping is gonna be difficult the night.

Billy Whizz
25-05-2013, 03:13 PM
This time tomorrow we could be 3-0 up

lord bunberry
25-05-2013, 03:18 PM
This time tomorrow we could be 3-0 up

Stop it I'm trying to calm myself down to a frenzy

Makaveli
25-05-2013, 03:47 PM
24 hours from now KT will be seeing out the last few seconds at the corner flag, shielding the ball from Brown.

Ref looks at his watch...

hibsbollah
25-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Thats us deep into injury time. Im ****ting myself.

SteveHFC
25-05-2013, 03:50 PM
This time tomorrow. We will do a Man Utd comeback style like the 1999 European cup final with Doyler scoring the winner

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm nothing like as nervous as I was last year. I just drank until I passed out last year. Tonight that isn't an option so mass and the Champions League Final better send me off to sleep!

:pfgwa

lord bunberry
25-05-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm nothing like as nervous as I was last year. I just drank until I passed out last year. Tonight that isn't an option so mass and the Champions League Final better send me off to sleep!

:pfgwa

For some reason I'm worse, I was looking through our team earlier and when you look at it if everyone plays well we've got a pretty strong first eleven

Pedantic_Hibee
25-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Halfway to getting nuggets. It's the only way I'll sleep tonight. I'm in bits already.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2013, 04:14 PM
A wee Hazelburn 12 year old, got a bottle of Brewdog Jack Hammer then a stroll along to the 4 in Hand for the CL final.

Quite calm really, i'm convinced that the very worst we will get tomorrow is a commited performance and just beaten by the better team. Whilst i'll be disappointed I could accept that, really believe we will win though.

lord bunberry
25-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Halfway to getting nuggets. It's the only way I'll sleep tonight. I'm in bits already.

Same here I will probably have to check the result of tonight's game in the morning

hibsbollah
25-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Drinking right through seems the only sensible option. Cmon Dortmund und Hibs:hibees

Mon Dieu4
25-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Drinking right through seems the only sensible option. Cmon Dortmund und Hibs:hibees

Forget that, the big decision is will it be warm.enough for shorts tomorrow?

hibsbollah
25-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Forget that, the big decision is will it be warm.enough for shorts tomorrow?

Its a tricky one, theres low cloud over Strathclyde most of tomorrow morning although Edinburgh will be nice all morning... id rather check the barometer tomorrow before committing myself to an official forecast.

Will you be in the Harp&Castle post-victory mate?

Mon Dieu4
25-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Its a tricky one, theres low cloud over Strathclyde most of tomorrow morning although Edinburgh will be nice all morning... id rather check the barometer tomorrow before committing myself to an official forecast.

Will you be in the Harp&Castle post-victory mate?

Haha cheers, i will indeed be there!!

hibsbollah
25-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Haha cheers, i will indeed be there!!

Good stuff i'll find you if i can still stand:aok:

Mon Dieu4
25-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Good stuff i'll find you if i can still stand:aok:

Will buy you some champers mate

whiskyhibby
25-05-2013, 05:41 PM
A wee Hazelburn 12 year old, got a bottle of Brewdog Jack Hammer then a stroll along to the 4 in Hand for the CL final.

Quite calm really, i'm convinced that the very worst we will get tomorrow is a commited performance and just beaten by the better team. Whilst i'll be disappointed I could accept that, really believe we will win though.

Hazelburn.........good choice. :-))