PDA

View Full Version : Where in Cuzco, Peru will show the game?

Hibs Giant
25-05-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm on the wifi of a coach traveling through the Andes. Impossible to describe the scenery I'm looking at. Heading to Cuzco and need some ideas on where I can see the game.
Cheers.

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm on the wifi of a coach traveling through the Andes. Impossible to describe the scenery I'm looking at. Heading to Cuzco and need some ideas on where I can see the game.
Cheers.

No idea but I think this may be the best "Where in..." thread title I've seen so far. Cuzco, who's gonna beat that?

Spike Mandela
25-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Try the Red Llama in Lima street.

bighairyfaeleith
25-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Try paddy's Irish bar if that doesn't work

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Cheers.

Right, my Peruvian source tells me that there's an Irish bar one floor up on the main square opposite the Church. McSorley's or McHatties it is called. It has a telly and nine years ago an old fashioned Hibs hat was left there displayed behind the bar. If anywhere in Cuzco is showing it that could be the place.

And can you report back on whether the Hibs hat is still there please, preferably with a picture if possible?

J-C
25-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Cheers.

http://www.cross-keys-pub-cusco-peru.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g294314-d1637534-Reviews-Paddy_s_Irish_Pub-Cusco_Cusco_Region.html

DH1875
25-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Cheers.

There's got to be a story in there somewhere :thumbsup:. Hope you get to see the game :agree:.

hibbill2002
25-05-2013, 07:25 PM
There's got to be a story in there somewhere :thumbsup:. Hope you get to see the game :agree:.
With a wee bit luck a griffiths rocket will slip through Forsters Andes in the 91st minute.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-05-2013, 09:24 PM
It's a pity all the local pan pipe players are overseas - it's surprising where you unearth them...

Hibernia Na Eir
25-05-2013, 09:29 PM
any pubs on the Ascension Island showing the game?

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 09:30 PM
any pubs on the Ascension Island showing the game?

You just made that up surely?

Fergus52
25-05-2013, 10:46 PM
It's a pity all the local pan pipe players are overseas - it's surprising where you unearth them...

Protecting us from the guinea pigs!

Hibs Giant
26-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks all. I tried Paddy's and The Cross Keys, as well as a couple other places. Not looking good so far. 9am on a Sunday doesn't seem to be peek drinking time round here. Will set an alarm for 6am and see if I can rattle a few cages in a last desperate attempt. Otherwise will be sitting by the router watching the stream buffer.

Will definitely have a look out for the Hibs hat.

Cheers.

Lucius Apuleius
26-05-2013, 08:08 AM
You just made that up surely?

It would probably be on in the Saints Club but you would have to ask for it. Could have a few double diamonds whilst watching. Now if you hsd said St Helena, that would have been a bit more difficult. :-)