PDA

View Full Version : Which round of Europa Cup?

Keith_M
25-05-2013, 02:13 PM
I know Hibs have already qualified for the Europa Cup (as either runners up or, preferably, winners) but does anyone know at which round (and dates) we enter?

Also, I'm presuming it would be the same round whether or not we win.

:dunno:

wazoo1875
25-05-2013, 02:18 PM
If we win it'll be late august I think in the playoff round before the group stages. If we get beaten it'll be the round prior to that.

Bobby's Cinema
25-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I know Hibs have already qualified for the Europa Cup (as either runners up or, preferably, winners) but does anyone know at which round (and dates) we enter?

Also, I'm presuming it would be the same round whether or not we win.

:dunno:
Second round if we lose
Third round if we win
Playoff round
Group stages.

Not sure on the dates

Jonnyboy
25-05-2013, 02:34 PM
As I understand it .............

If we lose (perish the thought) the draw for that round is on 24 June with the ties scheduled for Thursday's 18 and 25 July.

If we win (c'mon you Hibees) the draw for that round is on Friday 19 July with the games scheduled for Thursday's 1 and 8 August

Woody70x2
25-05-2013, 02:37 PM

If we lose (perish the thought) the draw for that round is on 24 June with the ties scheduled for Thursday's 18 and 25 July.

If we win (c'mon you Hibees) the draw for that round is on Friday 19 July with the games scheduled for Thursday's 1 and 8 August

When we win... PMA!

Lucius Apuleius
25-05-2013, 04:57 PM

Insha'Allah :wink: