PDA

View Full Version : Parking a car at west end of Hampden ?

GreenCastle
25-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Any help about where is the best street parking on the west side of the stadium. I know there is pay to park places but any safe street parking?

Usually when we are East side it's been easy and close to the Asda / Toryglen I have been able to park.

I know on the main website it says take the M8 to Junction 22 - but could you not take the East end way also - M73 / M74 then turn off at Polmadie Road and head across the residential streets towards the West ?

I am aware Celtic fans will be mostly entering from the East but in a car it shouldn't be a major issue?

Thanks in advance!

neilmartinrocks
25-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Any help about where is the best street parking on the west side of the stadium. I know there is pay to park places but any safe street parking?

Usually when we are East side it's been easy and close to the Asda / Toryglen I have been able to park.

I know on the main website it says take the M8 to Junction 22 - but could you not take the East end way also - M73 / M74 then turn off at Polmadie Road and head across the residential streets towards the West ?

I am aware Celtic fans will be mostly entering from the East but in a car it shouldn't be a major issue?

Thanks in advance!

If ye dinnae find one I'll mind your car for a pound mister.:greengrin

hibee
25-05-2013, 03:20 PM
I done that for the semi, bypassed the queue and went in via Pollockshaws Road and parked off Langside Avenue.