PDA

View Full Version : It's started , getting that buzzing feeling.

Mister P
24-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Before anyone says anything inappropriate, I'm talking about the butterfly's.

All I want is for the players to turn up this time, believe in themselves and their ability and have the character to dig deep and have a go.
If they do that I have no fear we will compete and are capable of doing this.

On the flip side, Celtic will be feeling the pressure. They are expected to win by almost every other support.

They are allegedly close to tiring due to their hectic schedule.
We have youth who can appear at late stages in the game who have no fear and fresh legs who could cause major problems for Celtic.

Lets do this!

Vault Boy
24-05-2013, 03:22 PM
I've had exams for the last 2 weeks so it's only kicked in now for me. Perfect timing really, but I won't be sleeping right until Sunday. Let's do this Hibs! :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
24-05-2013, 04:16 PM
It started this morning for me. Taking ma boy to his first final ill be emotional

Big Sexy Dave
24-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm in the mood for a right good booze but I'm worried I'll be too hungover too make Hampden, do I risk it or save the pennies for sunday?

Mister P
24-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Save it for Sunday. A few sherbets tomorrow for the cl final accompanied with a Chinese takeaway. Then an early start on Sunday, completed with a victory parade down Easter road. Most probably a night in George street.

mutley
24-05-2013, 04:34 PM
It's only starting to kick in for me, I am still a bit mentally scarred from last year , but feeling more positive by each minute that passes by

WE CAN DO THIS

GGTTHB

CyberSauzee
24-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Sergey & I have been buzzing since we left London this morning in the caravan. We're funding the trip north by selling our special cup final pegs, as you do, we are hobos after all.

Treadstone
24-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Sergey & I have been buzzing since we left London this morning in the caravan. We're funding the trip north by selling our special cup final pegs, as you do, we are hobos after all.

Turn that 'selling pegs' carry on in. No ones buying it and you shouldn't be selling it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21807316 :aok:

adhibs
24-05-2013, 05:04 PM
just watched the james mcpake bbc interview and thats it started for me. hes no even playing now either

CallumLaidlaw
24-05-2013, 05:10 PM
It started this morning for me. Taking ma boy to his first final ill be emotional

Same for me. The semi was his first trip to Hampden, so a great first experience for him. Now to better it with his first final and game vs Celtic. :flag:

I've got work tomorrow morning, but after that, will enjoy the champions League final and Froch fight, before trying to sleep!!

marti1875
24-05-2013, 05:14 PM
i was buzzing......until i tried to leave Kamphaeng Phet, Thailand this morning and couldnae get out cos a car had blocked my birds
car in.....missed my flights and now got to Dubai after a £300 extra charge but stuck in Dubai airport desperately waiting on a hopeful cancellation they can get me on or i'm going to have to turn around and go back...gggrrrrrrr......and it's £8 a pint for good measure...magic...the buzz has left me somewhat for now :boo hoo::boo hoo:

iwasthere1972
24-05-2013, 05:17 PM
It's been over a week since I last had a beer and I might not last much longer. May last out until I get to Glasgow but who knows.

That can of cider that's been in my fridge since last September keeps smiling me.

Pretty Boy
24-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Treated myself to a few craft beers and a take away tonight. Watch The Team That Wouldn't Die vhs.

Few hours work tomorrow then down to the 4 in Hand for the Champions League final then along to the Harp and Castle for the Froch fight.

Then Sunday.

Buzzing.

frazeHFC
24-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Work finished, long day again but buzzing! Such a nice day nothing seems better thab a pint just now, 3.5 hour journey home though.....

hibees59
24-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Just picked up my tickets (and some merchandise) today, really buzzing!!!!:wink::wink::wink:

vercol36
24-05-2013, 05:52 PM
i was buzzing......until i tried to leave Kamphaeng Phet, Thailand this morning and couldnae get out cos a car had blocked my birds
car in.....missed my flights and now got to Dubai after a £300 extra charge but stuck in Dubai airport desperately waiting on a hopeful cancellation they can get me on or i'm going to have to turn around and go back...gggrrrrrrr......and it's £8 a pint for good measure...magic...the buzz has left me somewhat for now :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Are there not loads of flights you could choose from? London, Manchester, Liverpool, East Midlands, Glasgow etc.

Look on the plus side...if you manage to make it here, you will probably get a wee mention in the world famous Edinburgh Evening News!

CyberSauzee
24-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Turn that 'selling pegs' carry on in. No ones buying it and you shouldn't be selling it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21807316 :aok:

:-) I do about that match that. just spoke to Sergey about it. Anyway, we sold out in Blackpool so we'll restock in Appleby tomorrow.

marti1875
24-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Are there not loads of flights you could choose from? London, Manchester, Liverpool, East Midlands, Glasgow etc.

Look on the plus side...if you manage to make it here, you will probably get a wee mention in the world famous Edinburgh Evening News!

Aye but i paid to get me to Dubai where they said it's pretty quiet so i should be ok....been waiting a while but now been told i can indeed make it to Edinburgh now.....buzzing again time for a very expensive few pints i think :greengrin ahh who cares it'll all be worth it......i hope.........

Teapot
24-05-2013, 11:59 PM
just watched the james mcpake bbc interview and thats it started for me. hes no even playing now either

Just watched it. He is a credit to our club the way he conducts himself in interviews. Just wish he didn't have that voice :greengrin