PDA

View Full Version : Kickback

GlenrothesHibee
24-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Just had a look for a chuckle and Sunday really is their biggest game of the season. Sums up their pathetic season. Hope they enjoy the Eastenders omnibus

Craig_in_Prague
24-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Can see some of them killing themselves if Hibs were to win.

Pleasing.

Vini1875
24-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Funny thing is a lot of them supporting celtc. Now if it was me and it was rangers v hearts, I simply would not care who won.

Treadstone
24-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Funny thing is a lot of them supporting celtc. Now if it was me and it was rangers v hearts, I simply would not care who won.

Staying about 200yds from the yammery (Smithfield St) the atmosphere before a Yams-Celtic game is poisonous. Now they will be cheering them on you couldn't make it up.

hibsbollah
24-05-2013, 10:11 AM
With respect to the OP, if you spend any time or effort worrying about them or their rancid site on this weekend of all weekends, you've got your priorities all wrong :greengrin

They're an Irrelevance.

littleplum
24-05-2013, 10:12 AM

Exactly how I felt in 1998- and that was when Hearts had gone decades without winning anything too.

poolman
24-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Staying about 200yds from the yammery (Smithfield St) the atmosphere before a Yams-Celtic game is poisonous. Now they will be cheering them on you couldn't make it up.

:agree: I'm round the corner in Wardlaw Place

Tramps, the pair of them

Hibby Gav
24-05-2013, 10:16 AM
With respect to the OP, if you spend any time or effort worrying about them or their rancid site on this weekend of all weekends, you've got your priorities all wrong :greengrin

They're an Irrelevance.

:aok: I agree, no disrespect intended but it's all about us this weekend

GGTTH

Onion
24-05-2013, 10:25 AM
We give them meaning. Without us, they are nothing, worthless, devoid of purpose. Despite all their woes, they take sucker and comfort from our being, our trials, our tribulations. It's a parent/child relationship with them playing the petulant teenager.

Now Yams, the grown ups are going out on Sunday and we want you to be on your best behaviour :greengrin

We define them.

GGTTH:flag:

S4uzee
24-05-2013, 10:33 AM

They're an Irrelevance.
100 % this :aok:.

HibbySpurs
24-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Let them be like they always are, poisoned and bitter.

I couldnt give a flying..... what they are saying about the game....

There will however be a big a problem at the Forth Road Bridge come the back of 5 on Sunday should we win, which would be to coin their own irrelevant chat "pleasing"..........

Ignore them and leave them to their own shallow existance reveling in their past glories and big team bolx!!!!

:flag:

Sir David Gray
24-05-2013, 11:34 AM

Rangers all the way in those circumstances.

A.B.H.M.F.C.

:aok:

hibee19
24-05-2013, 11:38 AM
We give them meaning. Without us, they are nothing, worthless, devoid of purpose. Despite all their woes, they take sucker and comfort from our being, our trials, our tribulations. It's a parent/child relationship with them playing the petulant teenager.

Now Yams, the grown ups are going out on Sunday and we want you to be on your best behaviour :greengrin

We define them.

GGTTH:flag:

I think you could say the same about us though. I take it you never watched the LC final hoping St Mirren would win. I remember a great number of threads on here about their failings then, and even with a SC Final in just over 48 hours there's plently of threads about their financial struggles. They can't live without us and we can't live without them.

Mark79
24-05-2013, 07:11 PM
:agree: I'm round the corner in Wardlaw Place

Tramps, the pair of them

I stayed at number 8 some years ago.

Hiber-nation
24-05-2013, 07:13 PM
I stayed at number 8 some years ago.

And I stayed at no 19 some more years ago!

Mister P
24-05-2013, 07:27 PM
I think you could say the same about us though. I take it you never watched the LC final hoping St Mirren would win. I remember a great number of threads on here about their failings then, and even with a SC Final in just over 48 hours there's plently of threads about their financial struggles. They can't live without us and we can't live without them.
This.
I love my club, but I also enjoy the downfalls of our neighbours.

24-05-2013, 09:09 PM
I rarely look over at keeckback as it is full of absolute cretins and complete and utter ****bags. However, I have had my kill at it recently. It absolutely reeks of jealously. They are completely terrified that we might just win this cup and the fact we have another trip to hampden sickens them to the core especially since they are in such a mess themselves.

clerriehibs
24-05-2013, 09:54 PM

We can .... and we will!!

Wotherspiniesta
24-05-2013, 09:57 PM
They've got absolutely nothing to celebrate this season.

All their biggest games they've lost. All their moneys gone. All their decent players left in the summer. They've won 0 from 5 derbies. They've invested money into a dying entity and their club is teetering on the edge of, if not liquidation, administration. Infact things are that desperate at Heart of Midlothian that the only salvation act they have for this season is if CELTIC do the double.

They must be absolutely dying inside.

I for one, absolutely LOVE IT.

GIRFUY Hearts.

Saorsa
24-05-2013, 09:59 PM
I think you could say the same about us though. I take it you never watched the LC final hoping St Mirren would win. I remember a great number of threads on here about their failings then, and even with a SC Final in just over 48 hours there's plently of threads about their financial struggles. They can't live without us and we can't live without them.Speak for yersel, I'll live just fine without them, sooner they're deid the better.

Wotherspiniesta
24-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Speak for yersel, I'll live just fine without them, sooner they're deid the better.

:wallacemercernoddingheadsmiley:

Hermit Crab
24-05-2013, 10:03 PM

All their biggest games they've lost. All their moneys gone. All their decent players left in the summer. They've won 0 from 5 derbies. They've invested money into a dying entity and their club is teetering on the edge of, if not liquidation, administration. Infact things are that desperate at Heart of Midlothian that the only salvation act they have for this season is if CELTIC do the double.

GIRFUY Hearts.

Don't forget they killed us/ended us/destroyed us as a club on the 19/05/2012.

Hermit Crab
24-05-2013, 10:04 PM

Ltyf

Wotherspiniesta
24-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Don't forget they killed us/ended us/destroyed us as a club on the 19/05/2012.

I think both sets of fans know who's closest to dying, G.

All Hearts stop beating eventually!

Malonga's Cat
24-05-2013, 10:28 PM

GIRFUY Hearts.

Their current situation sounds even better when you put it like that. I join you in absolutely loving it.

hibee19
24-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Speak for yersel, I'll live just fine without them, sooner they're deid the better.

Why would you want to have no rivals? When the fixtures are released the first games I look for are the 3 derbies as I would imagine most would. I want Hearts to live so we can beat them every time we play them.

Saorsa
24-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Why would you want to have no rivals? When the fixtures are released the first games I look for are the 3 derbies as I would imagine most would. I want Hearts to live so we can beat them every time we play them.They're no our rivals now, they've left us way behind and gone on tae greater things :faf:

That club backed by the majority of their support tried tae kill my club, I want tae see them get their comeuppance. I want tae see them pay the price for their years of cheating.

**** h****s

California-Hibs
24-05-2013, 11:01 PM
they've got absolutely nothing to celebrate this season.

All their biggest games they've lost. All their moneys gone. All their decent players left in the summer. They've won 0 from 5 derbies. They've invested money into a dying entity and their club is teetering on the edge of, if not liquidation, administration. Infact things are that desperate at heart of midlothian that the only salvation act they have for this season is if celtic do the double.

I for one, absolutely love it.

Girfuy hearts.

this.

hibee19
24-05-2013, 11:14 PM
They're no our rivals now, they've left us way behind and gone on tae greater things :faf:

That club backed by the majority of their support tried tae kill my club, I want tae see them get their comeuppance. I want tae see them pay the price for their years of cheating.

**** h****s

They have indeed moved on to greater things. They'll be playing at Hampden twice a season soon :faf:

I get that point and also the points people have about getting their comeuppance for spending beyond their means and maybe they do deserve to suffer but we don't and almost all fans love the derby.

Onion
25-05-2013, 05:19 AM

Speak for yourself. Have always supported Hibs first and foremost. While having a chuckle at the Yams when they lose, I don't hate them - as they don't mean that much to me. This weekend is ALL about Hibernian FC winning the Cup after 111 years and nothing to do with redemption, putting one over them or bragging rights.

There is something deeply disturbing about a set of fans who value their rival's failures higher than their own team's success or survival, and this is where a lot of Yams find themselves at the moment.

MWHIBBIES
25-05-2013, 06:30 AM
I think you could say the same about us though. I take it you never watched the LC final hoping St Mirren would win. I remember a great number of threads on here about their failings then, and even with a SC Final in just over 48 hours there's plently of threads about their financial struggles. They can't live without us and we can't live without them.The highlight of their season would be us losing tomorrow, the highlight of our season (even if we lose) certainly wasn't them losing to St Mirren.

I will live just fine without them, horrible bunch of tossers.

Hermit Crab
25-05-2013, 06:44 AM
I think both sets of fans know who's closest to dying, G.

All Hearts stop beating eventually!

Sooner the better for them. That's what I say. :)

Beefster
25-05-2013, 06:48 AM

Of course they have. Rodney was re-elected as Chairman.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-05-2013, 07:14 AM
They're a bunch of phannies with no grip on reality.

edinburghhibee
25-05-2013, 07:35 AM

I'm also in Smithfield street I'm the one you'll hear coming down the street singing hibs songs mast Sunday mornings ;)

Treadstone
25-05-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm also in Smithfield street I'm the one you'll hear coming down the street singing hibs songs mast Sunday mornings ;)

The Gorgie Greens!:agree:

Hibercelona
25-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Don't really understand the worry from some fans, about them meeting their doom.

They would be back eventually anyway as some newco2.

WestEndHibee
25-05-2013, 09:42 AM

I think it's just a coincidence, my second team back then just so happened to be St Mirren :greengrin. It's now FC lithgovernmentias

Pretty Boy
25-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Jealousy does terrible things to people.

For all their big talk they would absolutely love to be in our postion right now.

A pre cup final party knowing that whatever happens you have a club and team to be proud off again or a few cans watching the CL Final worrying if you will still have a club in a few weeks?

poolman
25-05-2013, 09:56 AM
The Gorgie Greens!:agree:

We can all meet in Stratty's and form a club :greengrin

edinburghhibee
25-05-2013, 10:00 AM
We can all meet in Stratty's and form a club :greengrin

Does it open a 6 on a Sunday??? Could be worth a cheeky we pint before we head through ;) what bus are you both going through on?

Purehibee_MYB
25-05-2013, 10:08 AM
I think it's just a coincidence, my second team back then just so happened to be St Mirren :greengrin. It's now FC lithgovernmentias
You mean to say its not MYB FC?? :confused:

WestEndHibee
25-05-2013, 10:27 AM
You mean to say its not MYB FC?? :confused:

I'm only in it for the money :greengrin

poolman
25-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Does it open a 6 on a Sunday??? Could be worth a cheeky we pint before we head through ;) what bus are you both going through on?

Nah, doesny open at 6am Sunday

Kaiser1962
25-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Of course they have. Rodney was re-elected as Chairman.

With a North Korean-esque type majority. How reassuring.