PDA

View Full Version : Forza Fred's Quest for Four in a Row

Forza Fred
24-05-2013, 06:12 AM
Apologies to anybody I said I'd get in touch with, but haven't yet.

Alcohol, and my problem with these new fangled phone thingies, has been the cause.

IF ever there were positive 'omens' to be had from a visit, then this visits surely points in the positive direction.

Arrived just in time to take up our positions behind the goals at Tynecastle to see us win the derby, travelled through to Kilmarnock to witness an away win, before doing the hospitality bit for our third successive victory against Dundee.

That's a one hundred per cent record, and if we can stretch that to four in a row on Sunday..I'll accept all the credit for the cup victory:greengrin

Also happened just by chance to get photographed with the Scottish cup in Easter Road last Wednesday.

Wusnae going to hand it back....

jockodile
24-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Fingers crossed!

QUOTE=Forza Fred;3617794]Apologies to anybody I said I'd get in touch with, but haven't yet.

Alcohol, and my problem with these new fangled phone thingies, has been the cause.

IF ever there were positive 'omens' to be had from a visit, then this visits surely points in the positive direction.

Arrived just in time to take up our positions behind the goals at Tynecastle to see us win the derby, travelled through to Kilmarnock to witness an away win, before doing the hospitality bit for our third successive victory against Dundee.

That's a one hundred per cent record, and if we can stretch that to four in a row on Sunday..I'll accept all the credit for the cup victory:greengrin

Also happened just by chance to get photographed with the Scottish cup in Easter Road last Wednesday.

Wusnae going to hand it back....[/QUOTE]