View Full Version : Keith Jackson - "Celtic will wipe the floor with them"

HibeeHendo
23-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Anyone listen to the bit about the cup final today? One of the pundits, Keith Jackson is the biggest welt I've ever listened to on the radio. Whatever happened to neutrality when discussing football? Very unprofessional.

23-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Anyone listen to the bit about the cup final today? One of the pundits, Keith Jackson is the biggest welt I've ever listened to on the radio. Whatever happened to neutrality when discussing football? Very unprofessional.

No but I think we should bring up all the angles across a number of threads to whip is up into a pant wetting frenzy :wink:

23-05-2013, 09:42 PM

I turned it off he is a fool. Very insulting about Hibs again and was supportive of Lennon not getting a touch line ban

23-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Anyone listen to the bit about the cup final today? One of the pundits, Keith Jackson is the biggest welt I've ever listened to on the radio. Whatever happened to neutrality when discussing football? Very unprofessional.I dinnae ken why people listen tae that ***** and then complain about what's on it. What were you expecting tae hear? Anything different for the usual drivel?

23-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Keith Jackson

I've seen enough.

23-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Keith Jackson an example of the sad decline in modern life and the rise of the chocolate starfish eater.

Will park his tongue at the biggest dark alley with no loyalty. Like a women of the night his tongue for sale the next day without a brush of his teeth.

23-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Keith Jackson an example of the sad decline in modern life and the rise of the chocolate starfish eater.

Will park his tongue at the biggest dark alley with no loyalty. Like a women of the night his tongue for sale the next day without a brush of his teeth.

I was about to say all that, word for word.

23-05-2013, 10:49 PM
I was about to say all that, word for word.

What is the french word for chocolate starfish? le chocolate Keith Jackson

Glesgahibby
24-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Keith Jackson,the man who said ""Thomson and brown will sign for rangers for a combined fee of £1.5m"":agree:

24-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Keith Jackson is the epitome of the succulent lamb culture.

He used to go on Keys & Gray to give them updates on what was happening during Rangers problems last year at the p!sh he spouted couldn't have been further than the truth.

He is also the owner of the famous quote 'Craig Whyte's wealth is off the radar'. A simple google search would have shown what nonsense that was. Sums him up:agree:

24-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Strange one Jackson. Thought he was a massive Hun and had never made a secret of it so why would he big up Celtic and insult Hibs?

He did get banned from Ibrox at one point during the admin/Craig Whyte/Charles Green saga though didn't he?

Alsp heard that years ago, when he was young and on work experience at the Daily Record, he was the one that found out about Mo Johnston signing for Rangers. That could be an urban myth though.

24-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Strange one Jackson. Thought he was a massive Hun and had never made a secret of it so why would he big up Celtic and insult Hibs?

He did get banned from Ibrox at one point during the admin/Craig Whyte/Charles Green saga though didn't he?

Alsp heard that years ago, when he was young and on work experience at the Daily Record, he was the one that found out about Mo Johnston signing for Rangers. That could be an urban myth though.

Yeh it is a strange one Seagull, but I think he really does hate Hibs after a lot of fans expressed their disgust after his involvement/friendship with Willie McKay, the agent that coordinated the Brown/Thomson move away from Hibs. And if u remember he was spouting his usual ***** about Hibs in the Daily Ranger leading up to the move, about how they were only getting this wage and that, despite the fact they'd both quite happily just signed new contracts. Can't stand the guy, he used to be on the Real Rangers Phone-In as well, regularly, glad to see that seems to have dissapeared.

24-05-2013, 10:38 AM

If you ever hear him on radio clyde you can tell he's a massive newco fan. Has a major problem with us :agree: and always has to get a dig in whenever we come up. Problem is that with it being clyde he spouts all sorts of nish and in my opinion blatant lies so he rarely gets challenged. It's not just the team he has a go about either. He really has a despise for Rod and our fans. At a guess I think he blames us the most for killing off the oldco :hibees:pfgwa :fenlon.

24-05-2013, 10:43 AM
on a more positive note... anyone hear McPake on Central last night?

i know he has had a bit of a shocker of a season, however he just cannot speak highly enough of Hibs and the fans.

Very honest account of his current situation and humble when asked whether he felt the young lad had done enough to warrant his place in the squad in his place.

Hibs class. :agree:

SurferRosa
24-05-2013, 10:46 AM
He is also the owner of the famous quote 'Craig Whyte's wealth is off the radar'. A simple google search would have shown what nonsense that was. Sums him up:agree:

:agree: Indeed. He also spent last summer declaring himself as the journalist whos investigations exposed Craig Whytes lies. The man has absolutely no shame, no integrity, is a disgrace to his profession and a pish spouter of the highest order.

24-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Awful journalist, listened for 5 mins and all he did was put down the game on a massive scale. If he had any integrity and self awareness he would realise he and his succulent lamb ilk are a major part of the problem in Scottish football.

Pretty sure he used to work for Rangers news hence his obvious loyalties to that odious institution. John Collins accused him of being paid by Rangers to which the bold Keith said would result in a court case for slander as far as I am aware no case has ever been brought. He must have just forgot to do so. :rolleyes:

24-05-2013, 03:19 PM
The guy is prick and talks / writes utter pish. Best ignored.

24-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Manages the art of being a hurting hun and Sellick sook all in one sentence, the meedja clown. :fenlon

24-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Keith Jackson also looks like a complete walloper.

Utter, utter fud!

24-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Jackshun has never recovered from the absolute doing he got on here after his involvement in the KT 'ghost writing' saga.

What you must always keep in mind is that he is a third rate journo that works for a second rate rag and that he is, was and always will be a first rate w4nker

24-05-2013, 07:08 PM
The fact he is the Scottish Sports Journalist of the year says a lot about the standard of football reporting in this country.

24-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Does he still have his bleached yellowy hair?

24-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Does he still have his bleached yellowy hair?

Not bleach. It's sheeiitte from sticking his head up Lennon's erky :greengrin

Mister P
24-05-2013, 07:10 PM
The sport industries answer to Derek Accora!

24-05-2013, 07:11 PM
The fact he is the Scottish Sports Journalist of the year says a lot about the standard of football reporting in this country.

That is so depressing.

24-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Not bleach. It's sheeiitte from sticking his head up Lennon's erky :greengrin

Jonnyboy you have an elequent way with words :tee hee:

24-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Does he want a fight? I would never tire of punching that face...never, absolute fool of a human being and his opinion means nothing.

24-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Keith Jackson is the reason I stopped buying the Daily Rangers years ago.

For him and a newspaper to conspire to unsettle two Hibernian players and try to engineer their moves to Rangers is utterly contemptible and epitomises everything that has been wrong with Scottish football and Glaswegian journalism for decades.

Odious individual.:agree:

24-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Jackshun has never recovered from the absolute doing he got on here after his involvement in the KT 'ghost writing' saga.

What you must always keep in mind is that he is a third rate journo that works for a second rate rag and that he is, was and always will be a first rate w4nker

a 1-2-3 that I couldn't have put better myself John!

Sergio sledge
24-05-2013, 07:24 PM
How did he get on with his lawsuit against John Collins?

24-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Jonnyboy you have an elequent way with words :tee hee:

Thank you kind sir :greengrin Jackshun brings out the best in me :wink:

24-05-2013, 07:31 PM
I wouldn't wipe my erchie with jacshun

24-05-2013, 07:33 PM

Its a compelling story told with pace and gusto. A shortened summary would be: Jackson/ringpiece.

24-05-2013, 07:34 PM

Hey but this is GREAT NEWS!! We want the celtic team and their fans to believe that all they have to do is turn up on Sunday. The more Scottish fitba "journalists" like Jackson spout this stuff the better. :wink:

24-05-2013, 07:54 PM

Surely he is paid for an opinion, not neutrality. IMO there's too many pundits sit on the fence. It will be just brilliant to rub it in when we win the thing.

24-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Keith Jackson is the reason I stopped buying the Daily Rangers years ago.

For him and a newspaper to conspire to unsettle two Hibernian players and try to engineer their moves to Rangers is utterly contemptible and epitomises everything that has been wrong with Scottish football and Glaswegian journalism for decades.

Odious individual.:agree:

This pillock further vindicates my decision never to buy the ******.

He has seamlessly made the transition from being an alleged journalist to a simple propagandist, the disappearance of the club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers meant that to survive he has to ingratiate himself a bit with the big team in glasgow, thats what he is doing now.

24-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Surely he is paid for an opinion, not neutrality. IMO there's too many pundits sit on the fence. It will be just brilliant to rub it in when we win the thing.

Fair comment although getting paid for his utterings is money for old rope

24-05-2013, 08:21 PM
When is his court date with John Collins? We've been waiting years for that now.

Big Sexy Dave
24-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Just like they were supposed to wipe the floor with Ross County or Killie or Hertz or St Mirren?

24-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Keith Jackson......

#allisbarry........

Two cheeks from the same arse

Journalism ? Aye right

24-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Keith Jackson,the man who said ""Thomson and brown will sign for rangers for a combined fee of £1.5m"":agree:

One player and £2.5m out

Fud

24-05-2013, 08:54 PM
One player and £2.5m out

Fud

I think he's just bitter re us. His erchie is prob still sore after getting tore a new one by hibs supporters in 2007.

24-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Funnily enough wiping the floor is about all his newspaper/articles are good for.

24-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Keith Jackson is a lying ****.

24-05-2013, 10:41 PM
on a more positive note... anyone hear McPake on Central last night?

i know he has had a bit of a shocker of a season, however he just cannot speak highly enough of Hibs and the fans.

Very honest account of his current situation and humble when asked whether he felt the young lad had done enough to warrant his place in the squad in his place.

Hibs class. :agree:

I think our captain has struggled with injury this season and this has contributed to him not being as effective a player for us as he was last season. I've heard from players that James has a massive influence on the team, and for me it is a blow that he won't be on the pitch on Sunday.