PDA

View Full Version : 2 Tickets available

St.Kristopher
22-05-2013, 09:09 PM
O.K so due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be attending on Sunday. So for the first lucky caller I can offer 2 tickets next to each other in the west stand area B1 for a face value price of 2 x £28.00 = £56.00. The lucky person must be able to collect from my business at the South Gyle area of town between 9am-5pm either Thursday or Friday. Oh and the other proviso if you get the tickets you must not support the lesser greens or be a head case that will do something stupid, that will cause me to be removed from the ticket list. PM me.

Mike_C
22-05-2013, 09:12 PM
O.K so due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be attending on Sunday. So for the first lucky caller I can offer 2 tickets next to each other in the west stand area B1 for a face value price of 2 x £28.00 = £56.00. The lucky person must be able to collect from my business at the South Gyle area of town between 9am-5pm either Thursday or Friday. Oh and the other proviso if you get the tickets you must not support the lesser greens or be a head case that will do something stupid, that will cause me to be removed from the ticket list. PM me.

PM on way

St.Kristopher
22-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Sold! Admins feel free to delete.