PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fans behaviour!

SkintHibby
22-05-2013, 02:28 PM
I was in a customers house in Rutherglen yesterday and he told me he is the secretary of a bowling club in Rutherglen. He told me Hibs fans behaviour last year before the final in his club was superb and Hibs fans will be made welcome again this year and any other year.
He also said other clubs in his area had nothing but praise for Hibs fans.

Top drawer fellow Hibbies!:not worth:thumbsup:

DaveF
22-05-2013, 02:32 PM
argylehibby on here organised a bus to a bowling club in Rutherglen so perhaps the guy was talking about that. Going back to the same place again on Sunday.

It was a great club, good atmosphere and very welcoming :agree:

SkintHibby
22-05-2013, 02:37 PM
He laughed when he said "they didnae buy enough drink tough!" :greengrin

Quite good comments considering I seen the odd masonic thing or two in his house and a Sevco mouse mat.:wink:

Argylehibby
22-05-2013, 03:40 PM
He laughed when he said "they didnae buy enough drink tough!" :greengrin

Quite good comments considering I seen the odd masonic thing or two in his house and a Sevco mouse mat.:wink:

Oh *****, some on the bus, who are regular posters on here too, will take that as some kind of challenge!

Kojock
22-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Oh *****, some on the bus, who are regular posters on here too, will take that as some kind of challenge!

:cheers:

Hibernia Na Eir
22-05-2013, 05:10 PM
I was in a customers house in Rutherglen yesterday and he told me he is the secretary of a bowling club in Rutherglen. He told me Hibs fans behaviour last year before the final in his club was superb and Hibs fans will be made welcome again this year and any other year.
He also said other clubs in his area had nothing but praise for Hibs fans.

Top drawer fellow Hibbies!:not worth:thumbsup:

I think the R'glen Glencairn guys would concur. Hibs fans were brilliant before semi final v falkirk.
good wee club too.

AFKA5814_Hibs
22-05-2013, 08:15 PM

Wonder if they'll have more of those green shots? No idea what they were but drunk them just cause they were green!

greenlex
22-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Wonder if they'll have more of those green shots? No idea what they were but drunk them just cause they were green!
Snotterbombs?