PDA

View Full Version : Banner at the Dundee game?

Greendub
21-05-2013, 08:57 PM
At half time, I glanced along to Sect43 and you were holding up a couple of banners, I couldn't read them, what did they say?

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2013, 09:03 PM
At half time, I glanced along to Sect43 and you were holding up a couple of banners, I couldn't read them, what did they say?
"should have gone to spec savers!" ;)

silverhibee
21-05-2013, 09:04 PM

Something along the lines of "deal with real crime" and below it was ACAB.

Greendub
21-05-2013, 09:16 PM
"should have gone to spec savers!" ;)

:greengrin

Cheers SH

Pete
21-05-2013, 09:23 PM
FoCus on real crime.

silverhibee
21-05-2013, 09:27 PM
FoCus on real crime.

That was it with ACAB below it.

ACAB :confused: Is it a taxi firm.

:cb

monktonharp
21-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Never noticed ought from that area., and thought they were surprisingly quite all through. mind you the attendance was piis poor tae! one other surprise was the amount of 'Dee fans, about 4 bus loads.....all on the jungle juice .

monktonharp
21-05-2013, 09:31 PM
That was it with ACAB below it.

ACAB :confused: Is it a taxi firm.

:cb
don't know but I know what a Scab is. and it's no jist a wee flakey hing oan yer knee when yir a laddie

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2013, 09:34 PM
If you google it its something that you would have thought would have warranted the police intervening... all cops are.... Apparently never saw it before

Alex Trager
21-05-2013, 09:37 PM
This was the one I seen. It won't upload. It was the one about time for legends

matty_f
21-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Was this because someone got lifted for...erm...breaking the law?

Do we have a list of what crimes are real ones and which ones are kiddy on ones?

Danderhall Hibs
21-05-2013, 09:49 PM

Do we have a list of what crimes are real ones and which ones are kiddy on ones?

Shoplifting's a kiddy on one.

JohnStephens91
21-05-2013, 09:57 PM

So is urinating in public and murder.

Cabbage East
21-05-2013, 09:58 PM

I'll assume that you're not at the wind up.

Football fans are treated like cattle and persecuted and discriminated against at every opportunity. Rugby fans, they can be trusted to have a bevvy at the game game. Football fans? Nae danger. 12pm kick offs just in case there's trouble. No bevvying on the trains. Keep them in the ground AGAINST THEIR WILL after the match, just in case. Stopping big groups of lads travelling on trains together. Closing offys near the grounds. No drinking on buses. Multiple searches before games. Is that acceptable to you?

I think that's what the banners were getting at.

Hibby70
21-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Haven't seen ACAB since the 80s, along with OMD, YMCA and Back in the DHSS.

HibernianJK
21-05-2013, 10:50 PM
what does ACAB stand for?

matty_f
21-05-2013, 10:55 PM

Insurance fraud as well. Victimless. :agree:

edinburghhibee
21-05-2013, 11:08 PM

Football fans are treated like cattle and persecuted and discriminated against at every opportunity. Rugby fans, they can be trusted to have a bevvy at the game game. Football fans? Nae danger. 12pm kick offs just in case there's trouble. No bevvying on the trains. Keep them in the ground AGAINST THEIR WILL after the match, just in case. Stopping big groups of lads travelling on trains together. Closing offys near the grounds. No drinking on buses. Multiple searches before games. Is that acceptable to you?

I think it might be because rugby fans on a whole don't go round wrecking bars or fight with the opposition or themselves at the game and after. Until football fans can behave it will always be the same if you throw a smoke granade onto a football park and are caught you rightly so get lifted because that's the law. If rugby fans began doing all the above they would be treated the same.

By the way I do enjoy when smoke bombs go off it creates a smashing atmosphere but I can understand why they are illegal in a football ground

cam75
21-05-2013, 11:24 PM

Bbc i player you can watch the match and the banner is shown about 2mins into it.

wearethehibs
22-05-2013, 05:53 AM
All Christians Are Believers

marinello59
22-05-2013, 06:06 AM
I thought the banner was hilarious. Just the type of protest earnest young revolutionaries make before becoming lawyers, accountants or traffic wardens.:devil:

jackh1875
22-05-2013, 06:14 AM

All cops are *******s

Chuck Rhoades
22-05-2013, 06:21 AM
All cops are *******s

All Colours Are Beautiful

marinello59
22-05-2013, 06:38 AM
All Colours Are Beautiful

All Coppers are Beautiful.

marinello59
22-05-2013, 06:40 AM

Dyslexic alphabet class end of term display deemed failure?

Viva_Palmeiras
22-05-2013, 06:45 AM

And we have in the main our western premier clubs to thank for that. And some politicians.

i agree that at times we get treated like cattle and it would be interesting to hear an experts view on the best way to handle such circumstances.

as far as I understand sect43 has a great relationship with management - is there a gripe with policing at ER? If so then perhapsa better approach is through that relationship. If elsewhere then maybe there's less the management can do but any representation may be more fruitful than a banner - or have these avenues been tried and exhausted. As we all know antagonising the police usually ends up with a less favourable outcome...

Bristolhibby
22-05-2013, 06:55 AM

All Cops Are Bar stewards.

J

matty_f
22-05-2013, 07:18 AM
I thought the banner was hilarious. Just the type of protest earnest young revolutionaries make before becoming lawyers, accountants or traffic wardens.:devil:

Focus on real fishing.

silverhibee
22-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Haven't seen ACAB since the 80s, along with OMD, YMCA and Back in the DHSS.

Should have just had a banner with four dots. :cb