PDA

View Full Version : Evening News Cup Final Supplement

zosohibee
21-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Apparently there is a cup final magazine thingy printed by the EEN, bought the guff paper today thinking it was inside but it is sold seperately. Nowhere around me seems to have them in stock, does anybody have one/know where to find one?

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
21-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Apparently there is a cup final magazine thingy printed by the EEN, bought the guff paper today thinking it was inside but it is sold seperately. Nowhere around me seems to have them in stock, does anybody have one/know where to find one?
Scotmid longstone had about 10 left this morning £1.20 I think.

HibbyKeith
21-05-2013, 06:16 PM
got one last week in a local newsagent. they only had them for one day though. £1.20 and not alot of reading although I must admit I only glanced through it.

I also bought mass hibsteria on Saturday. used to love reading those so looking forward to getting 5 mins peace and quiet.

andy1875
21-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Morrisons on Portobello Road had a decent sized pile on Sunday night.

Could be worth a try.

SteveHFC
21-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Anyone know where i could get one near Meadowbank tomorrow afternoon? :aok:

andy1875
21-05-2013, 06:30 PM

See my last post, Morrisons just down the road from Meadowbank.

clerriehibs
21-05-2013, 06:39 PM
got one last week in a local newsagent. they only had them for one day though. £1.20 and not alot of reading although I must admit I only glanced through it.

I also bought mass hibsteria on Saturday. used to love reading those so looking forward to getting 5 mins peace and quiet.

You'll need more than 5 mins, it's a tome!

oconnors_strip
21-05-2013, 06:47 PM

where do you stay about?

the newsagent in the shopping centre at wester hailes had quite a few today

KingFranck
21-05-2013, 07:36 PM

Shaukats newsagent at Jocks Lodge had about 20 today but he thinks they are being picked up soon to go back so id hurry mate

zosohibee
21-05-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm in Liberton, might try some of the supermarkets and bigger places. Out to pick up tickets tomorrow so i'm gonna widen my search then. If we win this i'm gonna buy everything that even mentions the game...

Hibernia Na Eir
21-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Absolutely loads in Morrisons, Portobello road lunchtime today. good read, but not worth £1 odds for, whats really, a thin version of the old Saturday "pink".

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2013, 08:26 PM
I saw some in Tesco Duke Street today.