PDA

View Full Version : Extra Officials

PatHead
21-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Did I read somewhere they are having extra officials behind the goals this week?

CallumLaidlaw
21-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Yeah, was announced when the officials were I think

PatHead
21-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Assuming these guys have never "played in that position" doesn't strike me as the time to introduce them. They will never have worked as a team like that before. Surely they should have trialled them in next years league cup or at a less important match. We have enough problems with the 3 on the go without inviting another 2 to screw things for us.

Danderhall Hibs
21-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Think one of them's the boy that gave the penalty to united for the foul 2 yards outside the box.

He's there to ensure it's evened up.

BurstBaw
21-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Think one of them's the boy that gave the penalty to united for the foul 2 yards outside the box.

He's there to ensure it's evened up.

Wrong............. It was'nt same ref!! All Fifa Refs & boy your talking about is ex Fifa!!!!

danhibees1875
21-05-2013, 10:28 PM
So we may not have escaped CT? :greengrin

monktonharp
21-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Did I read somewhere they are having extra officials behind the goals this week?you may have read that they will be behind the goals(bbc ?) but I'm pretty certain that they will be in line with the goals.the reason for this is to stop "cants" from not giving a goal, to say, Leigh Griffiths when in actual fact, it is a goal.

AJHibby
21-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Assuming these guys have never "played in that position" doesn't strike me as the time to introduce them. They will never have worked as a team like that before. Surely they should have trialled them in next years league cup or at a less important match. We have enough problems with the 3 on the go without inviting another 2 to screw things for us.

The extra officials have been in used in this system in the Champions League this season when Collum has been reffing.