PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

hibeesjoe
21-05-2013, 06:25 AM
What will Fenlons motivational technique in the dressing room before the match be. The 5-1 pumping, big name in football coming in and giving a speech, keeping them calm or gettting them really pumped up?

I really hope they all run out and not one of the players has an off game. Will take more than just Sparky to win the cup

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Sprouleflyer
21-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Need the players to man up in the tunnel this year!!!

Hibercelona
21-05-2013, 06:50 AM
I'd just be telling them to go out there and enjoy it.

They've fought hard to get back here, so they just need to go out there and get on with the job.

Lack of motivation isn't going to be an issue this time. It's just about going out there and being professional.

iwasthere1972
21-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Be better if there was no mention of last year and the 5-1. No pumping up either. Stay calm, stay focused and win all the 50-50 balls. Get the ball to Griffiths and Harris and get tore into them. If the players need any motivational speech then they shouldn't be there. It's the Scottish Cup Final, 1902, 20 thousand plus Hibbys cheering and waving flags etc etc. That should be enough.

Cannae wait.

:flag::flag::flag:

marinello59
21-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Be better if there was no mention of last year and the 5-1. No pumping up either. Stay calm, stay focused and win all the 50-50 balls. Get the ball to Griffiths and Harris and get tore into them. If the players need any motivational speech then they shouldn't be there. It's the Scottish Cup Final, 1902, 20 thousand plus Hibbys cheering and waving flags etc etc. That should be enough.

Cannae wait.

:top marks

hibeesjoe
21-05-2013, 09:07 AM

Cannae wait.

Sounds good too me. You have the pre match motivational speech job

Thecat23
21-05-2013, 09:18 AM
I'd tell them...

Doesn't matter what other Hibs teams have done in the past, today we all stand on the brink of history and are one step away from cementing a place in the heart of Hibernian football club and it's supporters. Don't go out fearing anything, go out and embrace what stands in front of you. Grasp it, hold it, and don't let it go. Don't lose the battle in you're head or on the pitch. It's 11 v 11 out there. Take a min to look around at our fans and imagine that but with thousands more packed all around Edinburgh. You could be the men that all Hibs supporters tell their son's/daughters Grandson's/Grandaughters who ended one of the worlds biggest footballing Hoodoo's. Now take a breath suck it up, and go out and win it for yourself and the Hibs fans, AND BECOME A LEGEND FOREVER.

Wheat Hound
21-05-2013, 09:23 AM
I'd tell them...

Doesn't matter what other Hibs teams have done in the past, today we all stand on the brink of history and are one step away from cementing a place in the heart of Hibernian football club and it's supporters. Don't go out fearing anything, go out and embrace what stands in front of you. Grasp it, hold it, and don't let it go. Don't lose the battle in you're head or on the pitch. It's 11 v 11 out there. Take a min to look around at our fans and imagine that but with thousands more packed all around Edinburgh. You could be the men that all Hibs supporters tell their son's/daughters Grandson's/Grandaughters who ended one of the worlds biggest footballing Hoodoo's. Now take a breath suck it up, and go out and win it for yourself and the Hibs fans, AND BECOME A LEGEND FOREVER.

this.....very much this

Mister P
21-05-2013, 09:31 AM
PF: boys, were back again, we have a 2nd bite at the cherry. A few of you were here last year and I'm trusting you can inform the others what if feels like to come of that park with the feeling that you didn't give your all. Embrace this lads, you're here on merit. You can do this, believe in ourself and make sure for this 90 minutes of yor life you give your all.
Those fans out there deserve it, they've followed you through thick and thin. We are all just passing the through this club in our lifetime.....but those fans are the club!

**** the rangers, **** the hearts and **** the Celtic!!
Lets ****ing do this!
Become Legends!

Players: **** yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!

J-C
21-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Just tell them there's no pressure as they're seen as huge underdog's. just go out and have some fun and enjoy the day, try to keep them relaxed, don't over complicate things.

WeAreHibs
21-05-2013, 09:39 AM
I'd tell them...

Send this to Easter Road, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

lord bunberry
21-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Go out and give everything you've got, don't come in after the game with any regrets and hopefully that will be enough to make you legends

21-05-2013, 10:05 AM
I'd tell them...

:top marks

Seven Zero
21-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Sir Alex a few years ago got Bobby Charlton to speak to the players just before kick off in the Champions League final and many of them said there and then they realised what it ment to him and Utd to win it. I would love to see Paddy get Lawrie Reilly in there before kick off and to have a wee word with the players. Plenty of Hibbys in our team this year and a quiet word from a Hibs legend like that the players will have the hairs on the back of their necks standing up and should run out into Hampden with sheer passion bursting out of them. I hate to say it but this could be the very last time that Lawrie will have the chance to see us in a cup final so hes the kind of person who is dying to see Hibs win the cup so I would get him in for a chat with the players. You can have all the nice mesages in the world sent to them prior to them getting ready to go out and play but in the dressing room Paddy has to pull of a masterstroke here.

SaulGoodman
21-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Go out and give it a real good go, boys.