PDA

View Full Version : how crazy is this

al bundy
21-05-2013, 06:22 AM
a boy in my work who is a hibby would rather see the ****bos relegated than us winning the cup! i just told him to do one

scott7_0(Prague)
21-05-2013, 06:33 AM
All about opinions.

Me personally would prefer us to win the cup and them relegated.

Hibercelona
21-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Some people only "support" a club, so they can hate another club.

For me personally, if we go on to win the cup. The death of THEM, won't come anywhere close to the jubilation.

It would still feel rather good though. :greengrin

lyonhibs
21-05-2013, 06:45 AM
a boy in my work who is a hibby would rather see the ****bos relegated than us winning the cup! i just told him to do one

Just to clarify, if that was his opinion, then no he isn't.

marinello59
21-05-2013, 06:48 AM

He ain't a Hibby then.

pontius pilate
21-05-2013, 07:14 AM
I would rather win the cup have a massive party they are already irrelevant to me and they will continue to be so

MWHIBBIES
21-05-2013, 07:22 AM
I would mind if they never get their comeuppance if it helps us win the cup

Future17
21-05-2013, 07:24 AM
All about opinions.

I suppose that's true to an extent, but I think it's more about personalities.

There are folk on both sides, Hibs and Hearts, who are more obsessed with getting one over on the other side than they are interested in their own side's successes. They seem to take a perverse pleasure in the misery of others.

I care far more about the achievements of my team than the failings of any other. Surely that's what supporting a club is all about?

matty_f
21-05-2013, 07:32 AM
What happens to the Yams is merely an amusing sideshow.

Hibs is, always has been, and always will be, the main attraction.

Hibs are all that matters football-wise.

Saorsa
21-05-2013, 07:34 AM
a boy in my work who is a hibby would rather see the ****bos relegated than us winning the cup! i just told him to do oneDoes he post on here? :greengrin There was a similar thread a couple of weeks ago.

I absolutely despise that club, (folk may have noticed :greengrin ) but never would their failure be more important tae me than Hibs success. Both would be good but Hibs will always be first.

21-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Some people only "support" a club, so they can hate another club.

For me personally, if we go on to win the cup. The death of THEM, won't come anywhere close to the jubilation.

It would still feel rather good though. :greengrin

Agree :agree:

DH1875
21-05-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't know how some people don't get this. They ARE relegated. Fair enough it's not this season but their certs for next season. We can win the cup and spend the whole of next season celebrating and waving goodbye to them.

Hibs07p
21-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Hibs winning any cup is better IMO than Hearts demise. They are going under on their own accord, the " Silence of the Yams" in my work testify to that. We all know it's going to happen sometime soon, and the only thing that will compound their misery is us winning the only thing that keeps them sane, The HOMFC Special Relationship Cup.

GGTTH

frazeHFC
21-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Does he post on here? :greengrin There was a similar thread a couple of weeks ago.

I absolutely despise that club, (folk may have noticed :greengrin ) but never would their failure be more important tae me than Hibs success. Both would be good but Hibs will always be first.

Nope, never noticed. :-)

CalgaryHibs
21-05-2013, 07:11 PM
All about opinions.

Agree

The wee laddie is not daft thou.....

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2013, 08:04 PM
I don't know how some people don't get this. They ARE relegated. Fair enough it's not this season but their certs for next season. We can win the cup and spend the whole of next season celebrating and waving goodbye to them.

Not a certainty to be relegated even with a 15 point deduction so I don't get what you are saying.

ozzie
21-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Hibs winning the cup every time.
The jambos in my work said they would rather be relegated than see hibs win the cup, that'll be because they are bound to bounce straight back up at the first time of asking, its as easy as that even when your in admin. just ask the pars :na na:

DH1875
21-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Not a certainty to be relegated even with a 15 point deduction so I don't get what you are saying.

I thought it was 17 points. Anyhow, do you really see them clawing back 15 points on anyone next year :confused:. Their team is going to be proper kite and mostly full of kids.

HibeeMG
21-05-2013, 08:48 PM
My mate asked me that very question at the weekend (well, not Hearts to get relegated but for them to go bust).

In the 20+ years we've been friends it's the stupidest question he's ever asked me.

Holmesdale Hibs
21-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Us winning the cup every time. End of.

Can't understand why someone would rather gloat about hearts being relegated. Sure, it'd be funny for a few months but us winning the cup will be the best day of my football supporting career.

nonshinyfinish
21-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Just to clarify, if that was his opinion, then no he isn't.

This.

sbell1875
22-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Screw them. We should only be concerned about our own position which right now is preparation for a cup final. What happens to them is of no real concern to me. Good will always overcome evil and that is exactly what is happening here.

Devilstorment
22-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Us to win the cup, everyday of the week.

Hibercelona
22-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I thought it was 17 points. Anyhow, do you really see them clawing back 15 points on anyone next year :confused:. Their team is going to be proper kite and mostly full of kids.

Even so. There's always 1 complete dud in the SPL each year and its not guaranteed to be Hearts.

Just_Jimmy
22-05-2013, 10:06 AM
A jambo i work with said hed rather they went down than we won the cup.