PDA

View Full Version : This years home shirt

zosohibee
19-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Desperate to get my hands on it even if we don't win the cup, does anyone know where i could find one? Not keen on either of the away kits. Seem to remember the club laid on an extra run of kits after the 07 final with some commemerative lettering and about a £50 mark up (i may be misremembering)

neilmartinrocks
19-05-2013, 06:36 PM
You're no alone mate this years home top was well understocked. :confused:

hibsbollah
19-05-2013, 06:41 PM
They sold out of adult XL and anykids size under age 9 from October . They promised a restock but it never happened, or if it did, they were back out of stock again at xmas. A new manager was supposed to be coming in to change things but i dont see much difference. I was told re-the shirts that 'its Pumas fault' :dunno:

Really poor. Catering and merchandising are two areas the club badly needs to improve.

Billy Whizz
19-05-2013, 06:43 PM
You're no alone mate this years home top was well understocked. :confused:

You got it free if you bought the away top, last June

hibees4life89
19-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Tell me about it. I bought both the home and away with the 2 for 1 voucher at the beginning of the season. However i had a good friend come cost me from South Africa in the festival last year and i took him to the first derby. Before he left I have him my home top as he has developed a soft spot for the hibs and follows them when we can.

Wished I gave him the away top. Or last years home.

TamHibs
19-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I have 2 of this years home strips :p

Billy Whizz
19-05-2013, 06:58 PM
I have 2 of this years home strips :p

As valuable as a Cup Final ticket

yeezus.
19-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I also kind of have two. I have one in my cupboard, the other is in a travelodge in Aberdeen. I'm in the process of getting it back and if I do anyone who would fit into an XL top can have it for nowt.

Titch
19-05-2013, 07:58 PM
i have two one has mcgivern 3 on the back though:wink:

HibeesLA
19-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Would love to get the white away one, but they never had that in stock after the summer. I emailed the club asking if they would get them back in, but was told no. Nothin about puma being responsible

joe breezy
19-05-2013, 08:00 PM
It's the first Hibs top I'd wear for as long as I can remember - are they not doing a run for the final?

shezer
19-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I also kind of have two. I have one in my cupboard, the other is in a travelodge in Aberdeen. I'm in the process of getting it back and if I do anyone who would fit into an XL top can have it for nowt.

If you're serious I will buy it off you. :agree: Please and Thank you

Eyemouth Hibby
19-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Agreed. Bit of a shambles from Hibs in terms of the home top. Are they not for sale in any sports shops anymore? I'd like to get my hands on a top for the final and if anyone actually has a spare ticket for the final, for a good mate, I'd be delighted to take that off them. If you don't ask you don't get ha ha.

gf77
19-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Agreed. Bit of a shambles from Hibs in terms of the home top. Are they not for sale in any sports shops anymore? I'd like to get my hands on a top for the final and if anyone actually has a spare ticket for the final, for a good mate, I'd be delighted to take that off them. If you don't ask you don't get ha ha.

Naw, it was only ever Rangers to Celtic stuff you could get in sports shops.

Sean1875
19-05-2013, 11:07 PM

As far as I'm aware the only place you can buy a Hibs top first hand is the official club store. Ensures maximum profits direct to the club but can be very frustrating with only one channel to go down to get the strip :rolleyes:

Jones28
19-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Crazy that they didn't get more in after Christmas. Replica strips will never go unsold.

cocopops1875
20-05-2013, 05:28 AM

Football nation in Lothian road stock Hibs shirts now too

Eyemouth Hibby
20-05-2013, 10:42 AM

Cheers mate, good shout that actually. May take a wonder up there today after work. I was in the club shop on Saturday & I think the yellow one may still be in stock. It looked like it anyway. For anyone feeling really brave BW's pink goalie top was also in stock.

zosohibee
20-05-2013, 03:22 PM

I was there a couple of weeks ago and they didnt have any in, unless your info is more recent than that...