PDA

View Full Version : David Wotherspoon

ManBearPig
19-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Can someone tell me if it's true spoony already away to castle grey skull nezxt season. Heard this today.

WestEndHibee
19-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Can someone tell me if it's true spoony already away to castle grey skull nezxt season. Heard this today.

Heard this a while back but it's just a rumour generated by the rags. No offer has been made and he'd like to be a Hibee next year.

West hamBERNIAN
19-05-2013, 01:39 PM

Definitely not signed, as of yet. In limbo at the moment. No contract offer and no interest.

silverhibee
19-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Heard this a while back but it's just a rumour generated by the rags. No offer has been made and he's like to be a Hibee next year.

Was he not offered a new contract by Hibs and turned it down.

hfc rd
19-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Heard this a while back but it's just a rumour generated by the rags. No offer has been made and he's like to be a Hibee next year.

Can't see him getting offered a new deal at Hibs.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2013, 01:50 PM

Any solid info in relation to this? :confused:

I would personally be quite surprised if he's with us next season considering how little he's featured recently.

ManBearPig
19-05-2013, 02:13 PM
I was told David said that he is leaving to this person yesterday after they had asked him

WestEndHibee
19-05-2013, 02:18 PM
The latest I'd heard was that he had not yet received an offer from Hibs.

He'd like to stay but FWIW I personally wouldn't think it's likely because Hibs have other players that they would prefer to sign.

WestEndHibee
19-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Any solid info in relation to this? :confused:

I would personally be quite surprised if he's with us next season considering how little he's featured recently.

Sorry that was supposed to say "he'd like", might have been construed as "he's likely".

Devilstorment
19-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I would like to hold on to him to be honest, still developing.

Stevie Reid
19-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Think he will be away but reckon another good cameo yesterday has secured him a place on the bench for next week - so he may have a grand finale.

JollyGreenGiant
19-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Part of me thinks he can still do a job for us, and if we decide to release him, he will turn out to be a great player for another SPL team and no doubt score regularly against us!

Hibs7
19-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Part of me thinks he can still do a job for us, and if we decide to release him, he will turn out to be a great player for another SPL team and no doubt score regularly against us!

Agree entirely ... Worth keeping

jacomo
19-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Agree entirely ... Worth keeping

I think so too... He could turn into an effective attacking midfielder I think.

NOLA
19-05-2013, 06:32 PM
handy squad player to have, too inconsistent to start everyweek i feel.

Lang Toun Hibs
19-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I think so too... He could turn into an effective attacking midfielder I think.

He already is...sign him up. So much talent there, I'd hate to see him leave as I don't think he will be replaced with better.

MacBean
19-05-2013, 06:48 PM
His girlfriend is pregnant and I can't see them wanting to go far on the basis he'll be a father to a new born at the start of next season. I'd imagine he would want to stay, and she will want him to too as she's a huge hibee.

MB62
19-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Thought he played well when he came on yesterday. However, his inconsistency is his big problem and becomes very frustrating. I think we all know there is a decent player in there somewhere but he needs to produce it on a more regular basis.
Have to say I wouldn't be upset one way or the other if he he re-signed or not.

hibee_nation
19-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Worth another deal i think.

J-C
19-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Although I think Spoony is a decent player, how long must we wait to see if this decent player finally becomes the wonderful player so many on here think he is. He lacks pace and heart and loses confidence at the slightest thing, he's had long enough to become this wonder player and as yet we're still waiting, had his chance and for me I'm out.

Johnny_Leith
19-05-2013, 08:23 PM
I'd love to see him stay at Hibs as I think he could turn into an excellent attacking central midfielder with a bit of hard work. Unfortunately I feel the best thing for him would be a fresh start at a new club and it doesn't look like he'll be staying on at Hibs.

greenlex
19-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Hes a confidence player. When we are doing fine then he is fine and when we are not he isnt.

mentalhibee
19-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Hope he signs on again, some of his goals this season have been quality and he's got more assists than any other hibs player. Suffered a dip in form but he is always a threat when he's on the ball. Should be in the squad for the final.

Liam89
19-05-2013, 09:15 PM
He's had a lot of good moments this year, not every player is destined to be of a great quality. This is the SPL and I think he's a player who would be welcomed into any spl team outside Celtic.

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-05-2013, 09:19 PM
He's had a lot of good moments this year, not every player is destined to be of a great quality. This is the SPL and I think he's a player who would be welcomed into any spl team outside Celtic.

This .... Stick don't Twist. ...

Viva_Palmeiras
19-05-2013, 09:24 PM
I was told David said that he is leaving to this person yesterday after they had asked him

Read before posting ;) I mean was it by folks on a witness protection scheme? A spy or some bloke down the chip shop swears he's Elvis?

Viva_Palmeiras
19-05-2013, 09:29 PM
His girlfriend is pregnant and I can't see them wanting to go far on the basis he'll be a father to a new born at the start of next season. I'd imagine he would want to stay, and she will want him to too as she's a huge hibee.
Now now any kind of insinuation about the size of a pregnant woman is fraught with danger ;)

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Now now any kind of insinuation about the size of a pregnant woman is fraught with danger ;)

10/10 lol !