hibeedonald
19-05-2013, 11:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nt-I1A4ESNA

kdhibees1
19-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Fandangs!

Hibercelona
19-05-2013, 12:00 PM
With Rangers (and soon to be Hearts) out of the league, there must be a competition going on to win the title of Scotlands new shame.

Sylar
19-05-2013, 12:05 PM
I think, quite happily, most Killie/St Mirren fans would rapidly distance themselves from this shameful behaviour and it's not something I'd associate with either club.

Just a bunch of yobs who think they're "cool" because they've watched one too many episodes of Real Football Factories.

I'd say I felt for the boy who got knocked spark out by that punch but I really don't...run with the crows and all that.

hibeedonald
19-05-2013, 12:15 PM
I think, quite happily, most Killie/St Mirren fans would rapidly distance themselves from this shameful behaviour and it's not something I'd associate with either club.

Just a bunch of yobs who think they're "cool" because they've watched one too many episodes of Real Football Factories.

I'd say I felt for the boy who got knocked spark out by that punch but I really don't...run with the crows and all that.

I know, in reality they're not cool, just the most cringeworthy people alive.

ColintonHibs
19-05-2013, 12:38 PM

It's just a game of football at the end of the day :confused:

carnoustiehibee
19-05-2013, 12:47 PM
While we're at it, about 7-8 guys went peggin down Easter road yesterday just before ko all blacked out. They certainly weren't training for the marathon.

Hibs7
19-05-2013, 12:50 PM
So why did the guy watching it not phone the police ... Somebody could have been killed and all he did was film it .... Beggars belief!!

NOLA
19-05-2013, 01:23 PM
So who done who :)

WestEndHibee
19-05-2013, 01:30 PM

Exactly the word I would use.

essexhibee
19-05-2013, 01:30 PM
That guy who got banjoed from the side will be feeling it the morning. Big man hitting him from his blindside eh. :rolleyes:

Disgusting pathetic and quite frankly embarrassing behaviour.

Holmesdale Hibs
19-05-2013, 01:39 PM
With Rangers (and soon to be Hearts) out of the league, there must be a competition going on to win the title of Scotlands new shame.

I'd fancy Celtic fans to win this competition by some distance. It's a bit like the SPL with the other teams playing for second place.

Albanian Hibs
19-05-2013, 01:43 PM
While we're at it, about 7-8 guys went peggin down Easter road yesterday just before ko all blacked out. They certainly weren't training for the marathon.

Yeah noticed this too. Looked like they were running away from police or someone. Pathetic.

hfc rd
19-05-2013, 01:46 PM
So why did the guy watching it not phone the police ... Somebody could have been killed and all he did was film it .... Beggars belief!!

Was just going to post something similar.

Thecat23
19-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Is that it? Anyone who drinks up the Robins Nest on a Fri or Sat night, will no that's nothing more than handbags :D

Joking aside, all teams have this sort of crowd attached. Not real fans and certainly no reflection on St. Mirren or Killie in my view. We still have many wee runts in our support.

Hibee Ryan
19-05-2013, 01:52 PM

Saw exactly what happened. There was a mini-van going down Easter road and about 5 guys attacked it... Ripped off the wipers, chucked them at the windows and opened the side door and tried to climb inside where there was about 15-20 guys!

The van sped off and the guys ran after. It was pretty mental and I assume it was casuals

blackpoolhibs
19-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Is that it? Anyone who drinks up the Robins Nest on a Fri or Sat night, will no that's nothing more than handbags :D

Joking aside, all teams have this sort of crowd attached. Not real fans and certainly no reflection on St. Mirren or Killie in my view. We still have many wee runts in our support.

That guy with one arm can certainly pack a punch. :wink:

zosohibee
19-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Quite funny when the old casuals get all misty eyed talking about the good old days of football violence, can't imagine it was any different from this. The behaviour of chimp minded morons.

Thecat23
19-05-2013, 02:39 PM
That guy with one arm can certainly pack a punch. :wink:

:D

Jones28
19-05-2013, 02:41 PM
That lad took some punch, but if you get involved in this sort of thing then that's to be expected.

Hibby70
19-05-2013, 02:47 PM
1% punching
34% shouting
65% dancing

Bunch of freaks.

Keith_M
19-05-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure what the big deal is, there are gangs of wee neds fighting each other across the country every week, especially in Glasgow.

Not an attempt at deflection from a football point of view but why is it described as St Mirren and Killie fans? Couldn't that be just about anybody?

:dunno:

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 03:54 PM

More Hibs racism! ;-)

NOLA
19-05-2013, 05:48 PM

plastic pegs or old school :greengrin