PDA

View Full Version : And now for the main event...

Northernhibee
18-05-2013, 05:37 PM
...we've cemented 7th and definately with more points than the team ahead. Progress.

Now to go on and make history. The next eight days will be monumental, thinking the unthinkable that if we go to Hampden and show no fear that we might just achieve the previously unachievable. It'll take courage, blood, sweat and tears and a large slice of belief. The performance will last for ninety minutes but it could start the party of the century.

Time for heroes.

1two
18-05-2013, 05:54 PM
I spent last year dreaming about the celebrations to come and telling myself it was written in the stars, it was meant to happen against them.
This year I've been more focused and I think everyone else is to. Compared to last year their have been very few or no 'omen' threads - last year this place was drowning in them. We've went about our build up more 'professionally'. There just seems to be a different attitude.

I'm not suggesting we're going to win. But I do think we're more prepared this year. I think the team are too.

We know what we've got to do and we're not blinded by the fact it's against Hearts.

They're a stronger team but we know we can beat them.

Bring it on.

Viva_Palmeiras
18-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Ah yes - What time does Eurovision start?

NAE NOOKIE
18-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Nae omens .... nae trips tae Ireland .... Just turn up this time. And if its not to be on the day ........ lets at least be able to say we turned up!

CallumLaidlaw
18-05-2013, 10:32 PM
I'll echo what Pat has said. I just want us to show up. If we go out, give 100%, have a real go at them, and are still "in" the game in the last half hour, I'll be satisfied. We have shown we can beat them. They have shown they have many flaws. We CAN do this, but more than anything I just want to feel proud of them