PDA

View Full Version : Let Griffiths know our feelings.

GreenArmyyy!
18-05-2013, 09:13 AM
I think we all need to give Leigh a very special 'send-off' today, he has been an absolute miracle for our club and if we have any chance of signing him next season it will be because of how he feels about Hibs. So lets get right behind Sparky and the rest the team as we roar them on to Hampden!:hibees

muzzhfc
18-05-2013, 09:26 AM
It's only right that sparky is given a massive send off. But as for making feelings known, that needs to be rodders

Last Minute
18-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Lets all tell rodders today to sign him up .

hibby rae
18-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Have a whip round and get him a hooker as a token of our thanks?

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Leigh Griffiths on facebook.

Well, it's the last game of the spl season today and I couldn't have imagined it to go any better...from the 1st game to the last Iv missed 2 games, 1 through injury and 1 through rest. It's been amazing to witness the highs and some lows, unbeaten against hearts...wotherspoons and deega's strikes in the cup , Ben's save to keep us the in the same tournament, hatrick at killie and of course the 2nd half and extra time at hampden. Then last week at Tynie...nothing will beat that strike at the school end to send 3500 hibees into madness! I hope every single hibee is out in force today...making easter road a fortress...it may be my last game there...but I'm seriously hoping IT ISN'T!! Love you all x

:not worth

Piqué
18-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Petrie, Petrie sign him up...

Liams
18-05-2013, 10:17 AM
9th min madness, chant his name and super leigh song?

SmashinGlass
18-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Leigh Griffiths on facebook.

:not worth

Interesting that he chooses to capitalise the "IT ISN'T". Hopefully this is a hidden message :agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Interesting that he chooses to capitalise the "IT ISN'T". Hopefully this is a hidden message :agree:

What did he say? I dont have him as a friend on facebook.

Purehibee_MYB
18-05-2013, 08:41 PM
What did he say? I dont have him as a friend on facebook.

'Well, it's the last game of the spl season today and I couldn't have imagined it to go any better...from the 1st game to the last Iv missed 2 games, 1 through injury and 1 through rest. It's been amazing to witness the highs and some lows, unbeaten against hearts...wotherspoons and deega's strikes in the cup , Ben's save to keep us the in the same tournament, hatrick at killie and of course the 2nd half and extra time at hampden. Then last week at Tynie...nothing will beat that strike at the school end to send 3500 hibees into madness! I hope every single hibee is out in force today...making easter road a fortress...it may be my last game there...but I'm seriously hoping IT ISN'T!! Love you all x'

...WentToMowAnSPL
18-05-2013, 08:43 PM

What is his Facebook account - there seems to be 2 and are either of them real ?

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-05-2013, 08:48 PM
His FB is defo real mate. His current profile pic is with his player of the yr award. That's where this originated from this morning

...WentToMowAnSPL
18-05-2013, 08:52 PM
His FB is defo real mate. His current profile pic is with his player of the yr award. That's where this originated from this morning

There are two ...Hibs.net is a friend of both ! Can't see player of year award !! Either

hibee_girl
18-05-2013, 08:56 PM

He's changed it to him walking out the tunnel with his two kids now

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-05-2013, 08:21 PM
He's changed it to him walking out the tunnel with his two kids now

Ok can someone give me a link to this Fbook account ? Lol !

East Coast Hibe
19-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Ok can someone give me a link to this Fbook account ? Lol !

https://www.facebook.com/#!/leigh.griffiths.395?fref=ts