PDA

View Full Version : Minutes silence

Titch
17-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Lets hold one in the 51st min on sat

Baldy Foghorn
17-05-2013, 10:14 AM

There was a round of applause pre match on Wednesday, and also on the minute the incident occurred.....That should be enough (without wanting to sound disrespectful)

Titch
17-05-2013, 10:19 AM
I was thinking about the death of hahahearts

Hermit Crab
17-05-2013, 10:21 AM
There was a round of applause pre match on Wednesday, and also on the minute the incident occurred.....That should be enough (without wanting to sound disrespectful)

Lol Numpty.

Baldy Foghorn
17-05-2013, 10:24 AM
I was thinking about the death of hahahearts

Oops, a genuine whoosh moment from me, DOH:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
Lol Numpty.

:greengrin

Hibee87
should it not be on the 15th minute :wink:

Hermit Crab
17-05-2013, 10:25 AM
should it not be on the 15th minute :wink:

Don't do anything for them ***** thum.

Benny Brazil
17-05-2013, 10:27 AM

That generally means we are paying our respects to someone with a minutes silence - I ant paying no flucking respect to those Fuds

Titch
17-05-2013, 10:28 AM
That generally means we are paying our respects to someone with a minutes silence - I ant paying no flucking respect to those Fuds

Yes I agree but they ain't dead YET

Benny Brazil
17-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Yes I agree but they ain't dead YET

And when they finally are dead - it will be a mass celebration - no silence or applause needed.

Hibercelona
17-05-2013, 10:31 AM
A big round of applause with our Dundee chums on 86 will suffice.

The process of their death begun all the way back in 86. They've been slowly dying ever since then. :agree:

Diclonius
17-05-2013, 10:40 AM
A big round of applause with our Dundee chums on 86 will suffice.

The process of their death begun all the way back in 86. They've been slowly dying ever since then. :agree:

We have to organise this. Get on it, Sect43. :agree:

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
17-05-2013, 10:42 AM
I can never understand the mentality of people wanting others to lose their jobs, and I'm not talking about their players or board members who would all move on and work elsewhere. The people in the ticket office the groundsmen/women and probably many others associated with Hertz, who have no connection to them apart from being employees. As well as the numerous small businesses owed sums of money never to be seen again and pubs(except Robertsons) that rely on a good turn every second week. Times are hard on most working class people at the moment so instead of wishing them out of a job without thinking.................think on.

weonlywon6-2
17-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Is the 7th or 62nd minute not better,or both!!!

Benny Brazil
17-05-2013, 10:49 AM
I can never understand the mentality of people wanting others to lose their jobs, and I'm not talking about their players or board members who would all move on and work elsewhere. The people in the ticket office the groundsmen/women and probably many others associated with Hertz, who have no connection to them apart from being employees. As well as the numerous small businesses owed sums of money never to be seen again and pubs(except Robertsons) that rely on a good turn every second week. Times are hard on most working class people at the moment so instead of wishing them out of a job without thinking.................think on.

Dont think anybody would want the normal working class person to lose their job - but that football club have deserved what is coming to them for years now.

Hibercelona
17-05-2013, 11:15 AM

:violin:

Think about how many job opportunities that institution has cost the economy by evading tax bills and laundering money.

My heart bleeds for them, it really does. :brokenyam:

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-05-2013, 11:19 AM
What about 90 minutes of laughter?

DAVE1875
17-05-2013, 01:06 PM
What about 90 minutes of laughter?

Whoever can laugh for 90 minutes deserves a knighthood, plus the players on the park might think we're laughing at them.

Minute of laughter on either the 15th or 51st minute