17-05-2013, 09:29 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome

Baldy Foghorn
17-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Brilliant, I am loving the official Website more and more

RIP
17-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Brilliant, I am loving the official Website more and more

Since Fyfe left it looks like they are giving John Nicol and Russell Smith a free reign

It would be hard to meet two more passionate Hibbies

John's stuff is fantastic!!

A true unsung hero :not worth

blackpoolhibs
17-05-2013, 10:34 AM
I cant agree here, imo the stuff we are selling as cup final merchandise is poor and tacky. Where is the quality stuff i'm sure there is a demand for?:confused:

Diclonius
17-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Don't know about anyone else but I'm wearing the same t shirt I wore at last year's ill fated day out - the silver harp one. I haven't worn it since that day.

trev the hat
17-05-2013, 02:39 PM
2 t shirts for a Hampden, that'll do for me, they were selling well enough when I was in today.my only advice would be less is more on the lettering/ emblems they're too big IMO

DH1875
17-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I'm wearing the same t shirt I wore at last year's ill fated day out - the silver harp one. I haven't worn it since that day.

Not at all. Had my Hibs tartan kilt on last year. And its staying firmly in my wardrobe this year :bitchy:.

JustSimplyHibs
17-05-2013, 02:56 PM
I cant agree here, imo the stuff we are selling as cup final merchandise is poor and tacky. Where is the quality stuff i'm sure there is a demand for?:confused:

Keep an eye out on the Toffs website... they should be doing a cup final special this week.

p.s. they have been reminded that Hibs were the originals and the hooped tops were originally ours as well :wink:

DH1875
17-05-2013, 02:59 PM

Them t-shirts are awful :agree:.

weecounty hibby
17-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Totally agree, the shop does a shockingly bad line in t-shirts etc. 99% of the stuff in there looks terrible and I wouldn't wear it. And I'm not some kind of fashion label junkie, I spend most of my life in biker/heavy metal t-shirts and shorts! The cup final issues are particularly nasty though!

bingo70
17-05-2013, 06:32 PM
The superstitious side of me is stopping me wearing the same hibs top I wore to last season's final so I went to the shop last week and was really dissapointed by the stock (I always am in there, not sure why I bothered). There was a few decent efforts last season but this season I couldn't even by a bloody strip! 2 weeks before the cup final and I couldn't get a home strip, even by our standards that's pretty awful.

On a side note anyone think having the slogan 'he's one of our own' on a Leigh Griffiths t shirt a bit daft and open to ridicule when he's not actually one of our own and actually a wolves player!

blackpoolhibs
17-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Marks and spencers do these polo shirts for £12.50.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marl-Polo-Shirt-Stay-New/dp/B00AHNSN40?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_6&nodeId=43537030&sr=1-6&qid=1368815887&pf_rd_r=1PH6MGPWYENTE6ZR0NDT&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

The material is very nice, i have a couple of them. These in white or even bottle green with the club badge on the chest would be very good sellers in my opinion, and never go out of fashion, but no we have crappy material with huge emblems all over the bloody thing making it look like someone has been sick over it.

weecounty hibby
17-05-2013, 06:47 PM
We make better merchandise for sale to club members at my local rugby club, Alloa. Simple polo style t-shirts with the club badge embroidered on them. Simple and classy and cost about a tenner. We also do waterproof training jackets, hoodies, plain t-shirts, puffa body warmer type things, training tops, jackets etc and all of them look better than the rubbish that Hibs sell in the shop. All of this done by volunteers who give up their time to do so unlike the professionals at Puma and Hibs. Very disappointing every time I'm in the shop

Hibernia Na Eir
17-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Keep an eye out on the Toffs website... they should be doing a cup final special this week.

they are indeed!

was in club shop earlier. got bargain jumper and pair o home shorts for the summer hols, £5. canny go wrong! :)

trev the hat
17-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I bought the greater greens T and the green one with club badge both of which will probably be worn on holiday. My top for the final is the ToFFs 1902 grandad stylee. As said already Hibs are missing a trick here with over doing it on the sizing of emblems and wording i too prefer simple polo or plain T with small crest or logo, black / white / green / yellow would be certain big sellers. Cup final tops are only kept if you actually win the trophy so i steer well clear incase of jinxing.

adhibs
17-05-2013, 07:49 PM
I remeber years ago seeing someone with a white t shirt with a massive badge on it. Simple yet perfect for holidays. Dunno if it was hibs that sold these but always hope they'll appear in the shpp