PDA

View Full Version : Murdoch

hibbeedavid
16-05-2013, 08:14 PM
For those at the game last night how did Murdoch do in goal? Worth keeping on as a back-up to Ben?

HibeePaj
16-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Certainly didnt do anything to say otherwise.

The only thing he had to catch in the first half was a Maybury back pass header. Made a couple of good stops in the second half and looked to have a good solid kick.

In all though, he wasn't a busy man last night.

muzzhfc
16-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Saw the highlights on YouTube and wasn't overly impressed. Not a keeper basher. Just didn't standout for me

StarMan10
16-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Saw the highlights on YouTube and wasn't overly impressed. Not a keeper basher. Just didn't standout for me

so in 5 minutes of highlights of a game where he had to do very little, he didnt stand out? You sure?

Capt Mainwaring
16-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Thought Murdoch had a decent game. Not a lot to do really but confident enough when making saves and punched when under pressure for high balls. No real fault at the goal

He'll do for me

EdinMike
16-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Big Sean was my keeper throughout Primary and Secondary School. The guy is a class act professional and actually has a Scottish Cup winning medal ...

Albiet at school level :greengrin He is a good Hibby as well so will play for the shirt, he's been giddy ever since he signed and I hope he stays.

TomoHFC
16-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Better than Victor Valdez

cam75
16-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Big Sean was my keeper throughout Primary and Secondary School. The guy is a class act professional and actually has a Scottish Cup winning medal ...

Albiet at school level :greengrin He is a good Hibby as well so will play for the shirt, he's been giddy ever since he signed and I hope he stays.
I saw andy McNeil is free also got a cup winners medal and a hibs fan, but for the 5mins I saw big guy and living the dream decent back up:-)

muzzhfc
17-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Hibee Kane - just saying he didn't stand out. I wasn't at the game so others will have a better knowledge of him than I do. I don't base my opinion of a player just on 5 minutes of video.