PDA

View Full Version : Yams Fraser Mullen punted

Part/Time Supporter
15-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Fraser Mullen (young lad who was injured in the March derby) is being let go by them.

Very odd decision (in football terms, anyway).

green glory
15-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Fraser Mullen (young lad who was injured in the March derby) is being punted by them.

@FraserMullen_: Not being offered a contract for next season at hearts. Enjoyed being at the club since I was 12 but annoyed the way last few months ended

Ouch!

bingo70
15-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Fraser Mullen (young lad who was injured in the March derby) is being punted by them.

Not really, he was pish.

Part/Time Supporter
15-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Not really, he was pish.

He would still have been eligible for their U20 team next season (born Nov 1993).

Barney McGrew
15-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Not really, he was pish.

But still better than N'Goo :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
15-05-2013, 06:32 PM
@FraserMullen_: Not being offered a contract for next season at hearts. Enjoyed being at the club since I was 12 but annoyed the way last few months ended

Ouch!

They seem to be quite raging about this over the road, apparently one of their better youngsters. Can't say I've even noticed him before.

Skol
15-05-2013, 07:03 PM
So lets get this straight. The two players they hate the most (Sutton and Hamill) will remain on the books, taking up a very large chunk of the small wage bill meanwhile one of the youngsters they like and always have in their dream line up for next season and is earning peanuts has been released.

Bostonhibby
15-05-2013, 07:09 PM
So lets get this straight. The two players they hate the most (Sutton and Hamill) will remain on the books, taking up a very large chunk of the small wage bill meanwhile one of the youngsters they like and always have in their dream line up for next season and is earning peanuts has been released.

Based on a working lifetimes experience in corporate finance in the UK I do feel now is the right time to truly say allisbarry. Perfect business model.

Treadstone
15-05-2013, 07:20 PM

You got me thinking so I had a look at Taouil and he also signed a three year contract with Hamill and Sutton in the summer of 2011. Seems to be the length they were handing out that year. He won't have had the same options as the other two but will still be on decent dough. I will ballpark him as £160k+. :faf:

Skol
15-05-2013, 07:22 PM
You got me thinking so I had a look at Taouil and he also signed a three year contract with Hamill and Sutton in the summer of 2011. Seems to be the length they were handing out that year. He won't have had the same options as the other two but will still be on decent dough. I will ballpark him as £160k+. :faf:

Brilliant, all we need to know now is that Tattoo man has 2 years left and an in build inflation busting wage rise...

Treadstone
15-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Brilliant, all we need to know now is that Tattoo man has 2 years left and an in build inflation busting wage rise...

Just looked and he signed a three year deal in August when he returned.:faf:

Now if they could just get Ngoo on a permanent deal.

hibeedonald
15-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Noticed he got released by Hearts, there fans aren't very happy about it, I thought he was one of their better ones aswell. Worth a punt? Don't have that much cover at RB and wages would be low. Read somewhere on kb that he was a Hibee aswell.

GGTTH07
15-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Decent player but seems a tit of a laddie

oconnors_strip
15-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Not hibs class.

He scored against us in a cup derby at Easter road last season and ran to the crowd showing the loser sign. Then couldn't handle getting beat!

hibeedonald
15-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Not hibs class.

He scored against us in a cup derby at Easter road last season and ran to the crowd showing the loser sign. Then couldn't handle getting beat!

Fair enough then, strange decision from Hearts though.

Wotherspiniesta
15-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Is this the wee pleb that tried to ruin our star winger Matt Done and ended up crippling himself in the process?

hfc rd
15-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Very surprised at this.

hibeedonald
15-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Is this the wee pleb that tried to ruin our star winger Matt Done and ended up crippling himself in the process?

Yeah that's the one! star winger :cb

Bostonhibby
15-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Fraser Mullen (young lad who was injured in the March derby) is being let go by them.

One of their golden generation as well. I'd leave well alone. Maybe they are clearing the decks so they can sign Goodwillie or maybe even meet big Trudi skacels wage demands? :trumpet:

Sir David Gray
15-05-2013, 10:19 PM
I thought Hearts had the best youngsters in the country? :confused:

Why would they want to release them? :dunno:

Bostonhibby
15-05-2013, 10:34 PM

Maybe he escaped? Along with all the fans who weren't in their end of season lap of honour effort. The dear leader will set the hounds loose.

WeeCraigy
15-05-2013, 10:58 PM

They can't have all of them, that just wouldn't be fair on the rest of us!

GlenrothesHibee
16-05-2013, 09:45 AM

Its the Hearts way

Scònaldò
16-05-2013, 09:51 AM
They can't have all of them, that just wouldn't be fair on the rest of us!

Hearts in "being fair" shocker?

The Sea-gull
16-05-2013, 09:54 AM
One of their golden generation as well. I'd leave well alone. Maybe they are clearing the decks so they can sign Goodwillie or maybe even meet big Trudi skacels wage demands? :trumpet:

But he loves Hearts so much. Surely he'd play for nowt?