PDA

View Full Version : Three tickets available for the final

madhibby
14-05-2013, 06:28 PM
I have three tickets available for one two or three keen Hibbies who want them

They are for the West stand Area B5 near the back (row AAA)

All I want is face value

Send my a private message why you want them (and deserve them!) and I will sort it out tonight.

I live in Glasgow but I am sure I can sort out getting them to you.

I will let all those who reply know if you get them - if i get swamped I'll decide quick

StevieT
14-05-2013, 06:29 PM
I know wellbank hibby was looking for two

andy1875
14-05-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm looking for two mate?

Edit, didn't read whole post properly.

My reason is same as hundreds of others without no doubt. Your shout bud, it's my bro n law and his pal who need them. They were unsuccessful today.

Cheers

Hermit Crab
14-05-2013, 06:42 PM

All I want is face value

Send my a private message why you want them (and deserve them!) and I will sort it out tonight.

I will let all those who reply know if you get them - if i get swamped I'll decide quick

Are you the man who played god or something?

Haymaker
14-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I am looking for three mate! :aok:

surreyhibbie
14-05-2013, 06:50 PM
I am looking for three mate! :aok:

That's my boy!

AlbertK86
14-05-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm desperate for three mate... Been at every round with my two kids but was at a meeting with my boss who wouldnt entertain swapping time today so couldn't get at public sale. Son took day off school to try online and phone but was unsuccessful

Absolutely gutted if don't get but appreciate u will have a lot of interest. More than happy to come and pick up in Glasgow... Spookily enough was there today for that badly timed meeting with my gaffer !!

PM coming your way

hibs0666
14-05-2013, 06:57 PM

As far as the tickets go, he most certainly is. :wink:

trev the hat
14-05-2013, 06:58 PM

All I want is face value

You forgot to say in less than 500 letters,

scuttle
14-05-2013, 06:59 PM
If they have not alredy gone i too would be interested mate

iwasthere1972
14-05-2013, 07:04 PM
The person with the best grammar and spelling should be the winner regardless of whether he/she is an uber fan or just watches the games in the pub.

Hermit Crab
14-05-2013, 07:07 PM
As far as the tickets go, he most certainly is. :wink:

Mugs. I think it's wrong that you have justify it on words why you want a ticket.

Billy Whizz
14-05-2013, 07:09 PM
I hope the OP cleared his inbox before posting this

surreyhibbie
14-05-2013, 07:14 PM
I hope the OP cleared his inbox before posting this

Hope not. Increases my chance of getting the tickets! :-)

Couldn't stand watching it in theHibs club again after last year ..

Not that there's anything wrong with the club, just would love to be at the game...

gf77
14-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Pmd you would be over the moon to get these.

the_ginger_hibee
14-05-2013, 08:54 PM
I woof a ticket cause I hate yams and cats.

Yours,
Rover.

Look forward to collecting them :) thanks again.

ALF TUPPER
14-05-2013, 09:09 PM
In Glasgow too .... Would love the tickets :)

madhibby
14-05-2013, 09:17 PM
I have offered them to a guy and his two kids so no point in anybody else sending any more PMs as I dont want to get anybodys hopes up.

I hope some of you who contacted me are lucky in the ballot at the Dundee game and there might be be some more tickets coming available from the Club

DH1875
14-05-2013, 09:34 PM
I have offered them to a guy and his two kids so no point in anybody else sending any more PMs as I dont want to get anybodys hopes up.

I hope some of you who contacted me are lucky in the ballot at the Dundee game and there might be be some more tickets coming available from the Club

Out of interest, are you still going to the game?

DH1875
14-05-2013, 09:36 PM
In Glasgow too .... Would love the tickets :)

Off topic but are you guys heading through to Edinburgh or staying in the West after the game?

Saturdays Hero
14-05-2013, 11:42 PM

Regardless of who got or didn't get the tickets,that was a cracking gesture offering them on here 10/10 top bloke.

Pete
14-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Mugs. I think it's wrong that you have justify it on words why you want a ticket.

If he's willing to pass his spares on he's totally entitled to hear peoples reasons for wanting them. Why on earth would anyone have a problem with that?

If he was to give them away on a first come-first served basis then Joe Bhloggs from Easterhouse might get them.

Russ
15-05-2013, 12:12 AM
lol was thinking the same. Looks like a wind up to me

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Regardless of who got or didn't get the tickets,that was a cracking gesture offering them on here 10/10 top bloke.

Except you had to justify to him why you deserved the tickets like the op is some ticket god.

Russ
15-05-2013, 12:18 AM
If he's willing to pass his spares on he's totally entitled to hear peoples reasons for wanting them. Why on earth would anyone have a problem with that?

If he was to give them away on a first come-first served basis then Joe Bhloggs from Easterhouse might get them.
A better question would be how did he come by them in the first place, and if he doesn't want them hand them back. Sounds dubious as f..k to me, a know stacks of guys who don't have tickets, if he's a Hibs fan he must do as well. A've got ma tickets anyway so no begging letter from me.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 12:19 AM
lol was thinking the same. Looks like a wind up to me

How do we know the op has tickets never mind offering them to someone with 2 kids which they claim.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 12:20 AM

How many Celtic fans are registered on here like?

Pete
15-05-2013, 12:27 AM
How many Celtic fans are registered on here like?

I don't know...and is there any way of telling? One could have logged on and instantly replied and the tickets were his.

I do get what you're saying and no doubt there will be some people with tickets who will ask people to beg but surely if it's done privately, as this guy has asked, then it's OK.

Pete
15-05-2013, 12:33 AM
A better question would be how did he come by them in the first place, and if he doesn't want them hand them back. Sounds dubious as f..k to me, a know stacks of guys who don't have tickets, if he's a Hibs fan he must do as well. A've got ma tickets anyway so no begging letter from me.

He wants face value for them. What's dubious about that?

Maybe he wants to give them to deserving hibbys....not just day-trippers who he knows.

I don't get the cynicism generated by this one at all.