PDA

View Full Version : derby replay

jimmyboco1875
14-05-2013, 03:03 PM
hi folks anybody know any way of getting the game again on internet?

jimmyboco1875
14-05-2013, 05:37 PM
anyone got a link for the replay of game?

Malthibby
14-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Was going to advertise the benefites of Hibs TV but the official site seems to be down?
Usually 20 minutes of highlights........:rolleyes:

jimmyboco1875
15-05-2013, 06:24 AM
if so how do you find it on the internet?

Hibercelona
15-05-2013, 06:29 AM
If its just highlights you're bothered about, you can view them here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/22504567

If you're looking for the full game, then you'll struggle to find it anywhere online.

Diclonius
15-05-2013, 08:48 AM
There is no replay - Hearts have requested all future derbies to be cancelled as "they don't even matter after last year".

cam75
15-05-2013, 09:05 AM
PM Sent.:wink:

Can you send a link had it on radio up in Aberdeen so only the 5mins on bbc viewed.

Hibercelona
15-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Fantastic, would love a copy if possible.

:thumbsup:

PerfectlyFranck
15-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Fantastic, would love a copy if possible.

:thumbsup:

I think he was shullbitting. Spitting the dummy after having his requests taken down and shot down.

I'd love a copy of the game or to watch the full game again but I know better than to offer to pay for a copy of the coverage on DvD, posting the request on a public forum.

Hibercelona
15-05-2013, 10:56 AM
I think he was shullbitting. Spitting the dummy after having his requests taken down and shot down.

I'd love a copy of the game or to watch the full game again but I know better than to offer to pay for a copy of the coverage on DvD, posting the request on a public forum.

But couldn't somebody who has recorded it, legally upload it somewhere for people to download it for free?

There's thousands of videos on youtube showing football highlights and copyright never seems to be an issue. :confused:

Hibee87
15-05-2013, 11:33 AM

Why is it illeagal/copyright to ASK if anyone has a copy of the game?

if I had taped the game on espn, burned it to a disc then posted on here if anyone wants a copy to PM me, would that be breaking any laws/get .net in trouble? Surley it it was breaking a copyright law it would be me and the reqester who would get in trouble not .net :confused:

degenerated
15-05-2013, 05:29 PM

Knowing the chap in question, and having seen ESPN email response to his request for a copy of the game I would suggest that should you wish to watch it again you use their website to contact them and ask for same, they might send you one too.

Last Minute
16-05-2013, 12:53 PM

OH look what the shullbitter got in the post this morning from my good friends @ ESPN. :greengrin ( copyright that)9903

Hibee87
16-05-2013, 02:27 PM
OH look what the shullbitter got in the post this morning from my good friends @ ESPN. :greengrin ( copyright that)9903

Good stuff mate. I will send te money via paypal for the DVD :thumbsup:

Last Minute
16-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Good stuff mate. I will send te money via paypal for the DVD :thumbsup:

No money needed buddy, pm me you address and it's on its way :agree:

marinello59
16-05-2013, 02:35 PM
No money needed buddy, pm me you address and it's on its way :agree:

Just to clarify you are not sending out DVD's, merely passing on the contact details for ESPN who may be willing to supply a copy as we discussed by PM. That is correct isn't it?

Last Minute
16-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Just to clarify you are not sending out DVD's, merely passing on the contact details for ESPN who may be willing to supply a copy as we discussed by PM. That is correct isn't it?

That is correct :agree:

marinello59
16-05-2013, 03:04 PM

:aok:

Ryan91
16-05-2013, 06:01 PM

Are there any charges involved in getting these Game DVDs from ESPN? Would also consider looking into getting a copy.

PerfectlyFranck
16-05-2013, 06:41 PM

That's from ESPN themselves, so that would obviously appear to be alright.
Whoever had the original request taken down was offering to pay someone to burn it themselves which is against copyright.
Who can I get in touch with for a copy of the game?

marinello59
16-05-2013, 06:47 PM

So you could just stick the contact details up on here as it is all above board. Saves you answering a lot of PM's.:thumbsup: