PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Looking for a spare? Post here.

Pages : [1] 2

JHFC
14-05-2013, 11:58 AM
As many of us are desperate for a ticket for the final if anyone has a spare ticket please let us know.

This is my story and why I think I deserve a ticket:

For the past 3 years I have been a walk up fan but not just a game here and then. I attend every single home game and I go to as many away games as I can. I just can't afford to buy a season ticket straight up. I think it is a joke how I and many others go to all these games and don't get rewarded for it.

If anyone has a spare a PM would be very appreciated. I would love to cheer on the hibees at the final from the stand!

Thanks,

Andy74
14-05-2013, 12:00 PM
As many of us are desperate for a ticket for the final if anyone has a spare ticket please let us know.

For the past 3 years I have been a walk up fan but not just a game here and then. I attend every single home game and I go to as many away games as I can. I just can't afford to buy a season ticket straight up. I think it is a joke how I and many others go to all these games and don't get rewarded for it.

If anyone has a spare a PM would be very appreciated. I would love to cheer on the hibees at the final from the stand!

Thanks,

The payment plan would have sorted your issue so it's not a joke at all.

cam75
14-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Looking for 1 ticket for my son (10) in the west stand Ii kept getting. Kicked out online today,reset password and I'm gutted I have already 2 tickets for west with my brother who would sit alone if I can pick up a spare Help please :-)

Beefster

That was my first thought. The payment plan for this season or next season would have spread the cost and guaranteed a ticket. Typical Hibs.

givescotlandfreedom

Thanks,

Singles are still available if you go through different locations in the stands.

shezer
14-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Still singles available there lads.Keep trying

MacBean
14-05-2013, 12:03 PM

:agree:

hibee_girl
14-05-2013, 12:04 PM

Exactly! :agree:

erskine-hibby
14-05-2013, 12:09 PM
My son who is a season ticket holder got 1 but also bought 2 in the general sale today. My wife also got 2 online so depending on whether my son can get back from Plymouth for the game I may have a couple of tickets to spare. I will keep you posted.

JHFC
14-05-2013, 12:12 PM
The difference is though I have been to more than my fair share before the payment plan, I dont want to commit to a paytment plan if i cant 100% be certain to pay it every month. I am just a young lad who hasnt got a stable job. But yea if there any spares a PM would be greatly appreciated.

TheFamous1875
14-05-2013, 12:21 PM
My brother tried to get him and my nephew tickets today, but got booted out the online queue. I luckily got the other 2 we need safely, but that leaves my brother and my nephew with no tickets and we've been to every round of the cup together, so it's bittersweet having a ticket for myself and not for them. If there's anyone who could help arrange us buying 2 spare adult tickets it would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

kdhibees1
14-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Just bought two online:thumbsup: Hibs website has some available

Saturdays Hero
14-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Looking for 1 ticket,got a friend over from Australia,any help greatly appreciated.

Wouldn't say he's more/less deserving of a ticket as he's never been to a Hibs game lol,but what an experience for a 1st game :-)

Best Regards

Pete
14-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Payment plans, as well as all other forms of credit, are subject to status.

it isn't available for everyone so lets not use that to have digs at people for not having season tickets.

ChrissyG1875
14-05-2013, 12:38 PM
My pal was on from 10 past 12 and it just kept on saying not available even when going through all the sections like people were saying on here. So if anyone could help out with a spare it would be much appreciated. (tbf i did tell him to get a ST if he really wanted one, and he could have spent a nice relaxing morning like me, smugly sipping an esspresso and eating a croissant:greengrin)

soda70
14-05-2013, 12:41 PM
My son who is a season ticket holder got 1 but also bought 2 in the general sale today. My wife also got 2 online so depending on whether my son can get back from Plymouth for the game I may have a couple of tickets to spare. I will keep you posted.

Im looking for one spare ticket if anyone can help could you please PM me

Thanks

Glory Glory

vercol36
14-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I severely mucked up and got two under-15 tickets instead of the student tickets I wanted. I know it's a long-shot but if anyone has done the same (only vice-versa) I would love to swap these for two student tickets or two adult tickets (I would obviously pay the difference on the adult tickets.)

JHFC
14-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I severely mucked up and got two under-15 tickets instead of the student tickets I wanted. I know it's a long-shot but if anyone has done the same (only vice-versa) I would love to swap these for two student tickets or two adult tickets (I would obviously pay the difference on the adult tickets.)

I think they are the exact same tickets mate, i wouldn't worry about it.

SeanWilson
14-05-2013, 12:46 PM
I have flights booked to come back from OZ next Wednesday and hoped to get tickets in general sale but have failed miserably! If anyone can sort me out with two tickets, id be one grateful hibee :-)

Cheers

Sean

Gatecrasher
14-05-2013, 12:47 PM

Thanks,
Get yourself along on Saturday and enter the Ballot :wink:

DH1875
14-05-2013, 12:48 PM

The under 15 and the student tickets are the same so no need to worry :wink:. I'm confused though as one minute you didn't have a ticket then you had a ticket for the North that you want to swap with the West and now you've got two kids tickets you want to swap for adult tickets but they'll pass for student tickets anyway. Do you actually know what you've got LOL and is the ticket for the North an adult ticket you want to swap to the West with?

vercol36
14-05-2013, 12:54 PM
The under 15 and the student tickets are the same so no need to worry :wink:. I'm confused though as one minute you didn't have a ticket then you had a ticket for the North that you want to swap with the West and now you've got two kids tickets you want to swap for adult tickets but they'll pass for student tickets anyway. Do you actually know what you've got LOL and is the ticket for the North an adult ticket you want to swap to the West with?

Haha, yes it's getting quite confusing. I tried for an hour to get tickets and finally managed to get four within the space of 5 mins!

I'll try to simplify it. I wanted two student tickets and two adult tickets. In the end, this is what I have ended up with:

ADULTS
1 x West B8 UU 192
1 x North C4 S 30

UNDER 15s
1 x West B1 P 5
1 x West BBB 9

Now, I have two friends already in West stand, B section. So, it would make sense for all of us to be in the same general area. For that reason, I wanted to swap the ticket in the North stand for one in the West. That way, all four of my tickets would be in the West. I was a bit worried that the under15 tickets would say 'under15' on them but if they just say 'concession' then that should be fine.

DH1875
14-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Haha, yes it's getting quite confusing. I tried for an hour to get tickets and finally managed to get four within the space of 5 mins!

I'll try to simplify it. I wanted two student tickets and two adult tickets. In the end, this is what I have ended up with:

ADULTS
1 x West B8 UU 192
1 x North C4 S 30

UNDER 15s
1 x West B1 P 5
1 x West BBB 9

Now, I have two friends already in West stand, B section. So, it would make sense for all of us to be in the same general area. For that reason, I wanted to swap the ticket in the North stand for one in the West. That way, all four of my tickets would be in the West. I was a bit worried that the under15 tickets would say 'under15' on them but if they just say 'concession' then that should be fine.

No worries :thumbsup:. The student/under 15s are the same. I can swap the West for the North. Ideal for you as section B1 and row BBB :aok:. Could maybe meet you on the day as not at ER at the weekend. Just a pity won't have them for tomorrow as could have met down at Killie.

SeanWilson
14-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I have flights booked to come back from OZ next Wednesday and hoped to get tickets in general sale but have failed miserably! If anyone can sort me out with two tickets, id be one grateful hibee :-)

Cheers

Sean

Haymaker
14-05-2013, 01:11 PM
I am looking for one ticket (anywhere in the stadium) or 3 if possible for my mum and dad, long time exiles as well.

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Good luck to all on this thread looking for a ticket, there is really no need for anyone to have a dig and drag up PP options surely????

hibsmad
14-05-2013, 01:22 PM
The difference is though I have been to more than my fair share before the payment plan, I dont want to commit to a paytment plan if i cant 100% be certain to pay it every month. I am just a young lad who hasnt got a stable job. But yea if there any spares a PM would be greatly appreciated.

But...but...but...just get a season ticket!

First of all, someone comes on and states that they go to as many games as they can but that they can't afford a ST, and have now missed out on a final ticket. It is then laughable that they are hit by quite a few posters telling them that their solution to their problem was to get a ST - and pay it up. As if they have any idea what you can or can't afford.

I actually quite fancy a new Mercedes A-Class but I don't really have 20+ grand. Oh wait a minute, I can pay it up!! No excuses now.

I stressed for ages about getting a ticket mate and think I now have two from different sources. If I do have a spare then I'll drop you a PM.

Saturdays Hero
14-05-2013, 01:30 PM

First of all, someone comes on and states that they go to as many games as they can but that they can't afford a ST, and have now missed out on a final ticket. It is then laughable that they are hit by quite a few posters telling them that their solution to their problem was to get a ST - and pay it up. As if they have any idea what you can or can't afford.

I actually quite fancy a new Mercedes A-Class but I don't really have 20+ grand. Oh wait a minute, I can pay it up!! No excuses now.

I stressed for ages about getting a ticket mate and think I now have two from different sources. If I do have a spare then I'll drop you a PM.

Spot-on :-) GGTTH

Squealing pig
14-05-2013, 01:43 PM
26 may is my birthday. Wouldn't mind going....

givescotlandfreedom
14-05-2013, 01:56 PM
There are still singles online. Found one in B6 two minutes ago!

Beefster
14-05-2013, 02:00 PM

The OP didn't do that. He said that he attends every single home game and as many away games as he can. Based on that, he's spending more on Hibs home games than each and every ST holder. I don't think Andy did anything wrong in pointing out the payment plan.

Phil MaGlass
14-05-2013, 02:06 PM
looking for a spare, look here

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?264106-Medals-MacKay-doesn-t-understand

or mibbe that should be tube.

gf77
14-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Long ahot but im looking for 4..

Pete
14-05-2013, 02:09 PM
You'll have a good chance if you buy a ticket for the Dundee match.

...still 1000 up for grabs so no panic yet.

Sunny1875
14-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Looking for 1 ticket, no sob stories just need one ticket for a good Hibby mate who due to other Family commitments no longer makes many games, would appreciate if anyone can help.

DH1875
14-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Still some online :confused:. Get checking folks.

southern hibby
14-05-2013, 03:09 PM

Erskine-hibby, I am travelling up from plymouth on the Saturday for the final. Managed to con time of from work. If your son would like a lift up he can come up with me. I am probably travelling back down on the Monday only as far as Nottingham but if he wants a lift this far back down then he is more than welcome if you ask him and he wants a list PM me and I'll give you my Mobil number. GGTTH

kano
14-05-2013, 03:46 PM
2 spares first come first served 07786320754 :flag:

sevenzero
14-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Im looking for 1 in the north ?? any help would be awesome :agree:

Haymaker
14-05-2013, 04:14 PM
2 spares first come first served 07786320754 :flag:

Text you mate!

Keith_M
14-05-2013, 04:21 PM
OK, I'm giving no sob story, making out I have any special right to a ticket or making an attempt to be an uber fan :wink:

....just a fan living abroad who would love to be able to attend.

I had two people trying to get through to buy tickets for me on the the phone and they both failed, as they were told the tickets had sold out (I honestly couldn't manage myself today, because of work). My only option now is to either attend the Dundee game (I'm an overseas fan, so unlikely at the moment) or ask if anyone has one, or preferably two, spare tickets.

Thank in advance for your assistance

:thumbsup:

EDIT: Been offered a ticket by another .net poster :thumbsup:

Si_17
14-05-2013, 04:23 PM
I was looking for two in the sale, but only managed to get one. Would be willing to trade my single for your pair and obviously pay for the extra ticket. Orrrr I could just buy a pair off someone and sell my single I guess.:wink:

Beefster
14-05-2013, 04:25 PM
OK, I'm giving no sob story, making out I have any special right to a ticket or making an attempt to be an uber fan :wink:

....just a fan living abroad who would love to be able to attend.

I had two people trying to get through to buy tickets for me on the the phone and they both failed, as they were told the tickets had sold out (I honestly couldn't manage myself today, because of work). My only option now is to either attend the Dundee game (I'm an overseas fan, so unlikely at the moment) or ask if anyone has one, or preferably two, spare tickets.

Thank in advance for your assistance

:thumbsup:

If you're still stuck at the end of the week, you could buy a ticket for the Dundee game without attending. I'd imagine that your chances in the ballot would be fairly good.

Hermit Crab
14-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Long ahot but im looking for 4..

Haha. Troll.

monktonharp
14-05-2013, 04:56 PM
The OP didn't do that. He said that he attends every single home game and as many away games as he can. Based on that, he's spending more on Hibs home games than each and every ST holder. I don't think Andy did anything wrong in pointing out the payment plan.naw he's no. ST holders go to away games too you know:wink: hope the laddie get's one though

yeezus.
14-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Desperate for just yin ticket for the final :boo hoo:

monktonharp
14-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Im looking for 1 in the north ?? any help would be awesome :agree: that your burd in the avatar? gies 5 mins wi her dressed like that and you can hae mine:greengrin

ALF TUPPER
14-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi folks.
Looking for 1 ticket please.
Hit redial from 12:00 until the message told me none left.

Thanks

GGTTH

erskine-hibby
14-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Erskine-hibby, I am travelling up from plymouth on the Saturday for the final. Managed to con time of from work. If your son would like a lift up he can come up with me. I am probably travelling back down on the Monday only as far as Nottingham but if he wants a lift this far back down then he is more than welcome if you ask him and he wants a list PM me and I'll give you my Mobil number. GGTTH

His boat gets in midweek next week so he is expecting to be duty at the weekend. He would drive up on the Saturday night and drive back after the game but thats one hell of a journey, but thanks anyway.

SwanseaHibs
14-05-2013, 06:50 PM
I logged in on behalf of a mate who was working and got 2 in the West fairly quickly. It took about 10 minutes. I used my own client ref as he doesn't have one. Got him his tickets.

I then logged in again and couldn't believe how easy it was to get into the "My Ticket Home" section, considering I had to queue to get in less than 15 minutes before. I was able to select another 2 tickets, in a different section but still in the West Stand, and was able to complete the purchase.

In effect I was able to buy 4 in total, across 2 transactions. I have the email confirmations, 2 different transaction ID's, and my credit card is showing the transactions as pending so all looks normal.

Was I able to do this as I have a ST and have renewed for next year? 2 each for each ST?

Was it a blip in the system that will be picked up?

If all goes as detailed above and the extra 2 drop through my door in 3-4 days then I'll post again offering them at face value. Let me be sure that they come first.

trev the hat
14-05-2013, 07:20 PM
I logged in on behalf of a mate who was working and got 2 in the West fairly quickly. It took about 10 minutes. I used my own client ref as he doesn't have one. Got him his tickets.

I then logged in again and couldn't believe how easy it was to get into the "My Ticket Home" section, considering I had to queue to get in less than 15 minutes before. I was able to select another 2 tickets, in a different section but still in the West Stand, and was able to complete the purchase.

In effect I was able to buy 4 in total, across 2 transactions. I have the email confirmations, 2 different transaction ID's, and my credit card is showing the transactions as pending so all looks normal.

Was I able to do this as I have a ST and have renewed for next year? 2 each for each ST?

Was it a blip in the system that will be picked up?

If all goes as detailed above and the extra 2 drop through my door in 3-4 days then I'll post again offering them at face value. Let me be sure that they come first.

Sounds like 2 for current & next season books and 2 for public sale. You better clear your inbox :-)

SwanseaHibs
14-05-2013, 07:29 PM
I got my ST entitlement in the priority window and simply chanced it today as I had to log in anyway.

I am still not convinced it is a blip and will be picked up.

southern hibby
14-05-2013, 11:10 PM
His boat gets in midweek next week so he is expecting to be duty at the weekend. He would drive up on the Saturday night and drive back after the game but thats one hell of a journey, but thanks anyway.

What ship is he on as I might know him. I'm on Monmouth myself, I've done 21 years and leaving next may. Granted have spent most of it in Portsmouth but you never know. Anyway the offers there if he wants it. GGTTH

Torontohibee
15-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Anyone who knows me knows how manic a Hibee I am, I didn't think I could afford to come home for the final but unfortunately my Grandfather has passed away! Now I have to come home and after we have said goodbye to him I'm staying to watch the final. Any spare tickets for sale would be appreciated!

Scotty (TorontoHibee)

hibee81
15-05-2013, 06:57 AM
I'm looking for 1 ticket in any section, tried and failed to get 1 in general sale. Managed to get one last year via a ticket website but cost me over £250, simply canny afford that sort of money this year, any help appreciated.

Captain Trips
15-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Simply just unable to get one during general sale yestetday due to work. Logged in at 5pm it showed family section ones but when tried to buy none available. Hopefully pick one up through here or who knows.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Simply just unable to get one during general sale yestetday due to work. Logged in at 5pm it showed family section ones but when tried to buy none available. Hopefully pick one up through here or who knows.

Buy a ticket for the Dundee game? 500 pairs of tickets to be won.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm looking for 1 ticket in any section, tried and failed to get 1 in general sale. Managed to get one last year via a ticket website but cost me over £250, simply canny afford that sort of money this year, any help appreciated.

Buy a ticket for the Dundee game and enter the ballot.

hibee81
15-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Buy a ticket for the Dundee game and enter the ballot.

I have done that also, although I wont be able to make the game.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 09:40 AM
I have done that also, although I wont be able to make the game.

You're in with a shout then.

Captain Trips
15-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Ah I will be working so I can buy a ticket for Dundee game but not attend and still go into draw? Rather take that gamble than go down tout route also money goes to Hibs.

Hibercelona
15-05-2013, 11:31 AM

Thanks,

This is like that episode of Father Ted when they're all stuck on the plane.

"This is why I deserve to live...." :greengrin

Beefster
15-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Ah I will be working so I can buy a ticket for Dundee game but not attend and still go into draw? Rather take that gamble than go down tout route also money goes to Hibs.

Yup. AFAIK all the relevant seat numbers sold before the game go into the draw.

Captain Trips
15-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Yup. AFAIK all the relevant seat numbers sold before the game go into the draw.

Cool 500 tickets is a decent shout.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Cool 500 tickets is a decent shout.

Good chance of getting one. Or even someone you know getting one so they can help you out maybe?

Captain Trips
15-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Good chance of getting one. Or even someone you know getting one so they can help you out maybe?

Might as well give it a go. Even if those 500 tickets were available yesterday they would have all been gone. Shrewd move from Hibs to double the value of those 500 tickets and real shout for walkups like myself. Walkups have had 2 goes I think now so have to give credit to club.

Beefster
15-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Might as well give it a go. Even if those 500 tickets were available yesterday they would have all been gone. Shrewd move from Hibs to double the value of those 500 tickets and real shout for walkups like myself. Walkups have had 2 goes I think now so have to give credit to club.

I could be wrong but I think it's 1000 tickets held back for the weekend's ballot - 500 winners getting the chance to buy 2 each. Given how the last two raffles made little difference to the attendance, I reckon PATG'ers on Saturday have a very good chance.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 04:34 PM
I could be wrong but I think it's 1000 tickets held back for the weekend's ballot - 500 winners getting the chance to buy 2 each. Given how the last two raffles made little difference to the attendance, I reckon PATG'ers on Saturday have a very good chance.

Agree it's a 1000 tix for the ballot.

ALF TUPPER
15-05-2013, 05:11 PM
A wee spare ticket wanted folks (so i can take my 16 year old son ) to the game. He has come from Isle of Bute and accompanied me to most games at ER this season.

Would be great to take my boy with me

thanks for reading

GGTTH

Captain Trips
15-05-2013, 06:09 PM
If you win a ticket in ballot does anyone know are you able to buy online or over phone or do you need to visit the ticket office in person?

DH1875
15-05-2013, 06:15 PM
If you win a ticket in ballot does anyone know are you able to buy online or over phone or do you need to visit the ticket office in person?

You need to go in person as you need to take the winning ticket with you.

McHibby
15-05-2013, 07:10 PM
That was my first thought. The payment plan for this season or next season would have spread the cost and guaranteed a ticket. Typical Hibs.

Dammit, the payment plan didn't even cross my mind!!! If only I had thought about it I would have done that! I usually manage 7-ish games a season but would have quite happy to pay for a ST (spreading the cost) and let a mate use it when I am in England.

I got one in the general sale but my brother and sister didn't so we're desperately trying to get some. All three of us have bought tickets for the Dundee match so here's hoping.

However if anyone does have spares for sale (or even one, not fussed about them being together) then please, please let me know.

I will give free legal advise for life to any helper-outer :D

half.time.draw.
15-05-2013, 07:24 PM

Your ticket needs scanned or it's not in the draw.

Beefster
15-05-2013, 07:34 PM

If that is the case, someone at Hibs needs shot:

"500 supporters who purchase tickets for the Dundee game will win the right to buy two tickets for next weekend's William Hill Scottish Cup Final at Hampden (Sunday 26 May, KO 3pm).The results of the ballot draw will be announced on Saturday evening on the official website"

Nothing about needing to attend on the Hibs website.

McHibby
15-05-2013, 07:37 PM

Seriously? How did you find this out? I bought a ticket, thinking that was enough - I can't get up to Edinburgh before the weekend of the cup final :sairhead:

half.time.draw.
15-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Was told that by steward at St midden game.

McHibby
15-05-2013, 07:58 PM
If that is the case, someone at Hibs needs shot:

"500 supporters who purchase tickets for the Dundee game will win the right to buy two tickets for next weekend's William Hill Scottish Cup Final at Hampden (Sunday 26 May, KO 3pm).The results of the ballot draw will be announced on Saturday evening on the official website"

Nothing about needing to attend on the Hibs website.

I went to the website to try and find an email address so I could clarify what the stoats were with this. I found the following about the ballot at the St. Mirren game, so I hope it will be the same for the Dundee match:

For every ticket issued there is a ticket stub generated and retained by the Club prior to you receiving it. Therefore there is no need for stubs to be collected by turnstile operators as the club retained stubs are used within the draw.
Our ticket system also generates a list of all supporters who have pre-purchased tickets online, at the ticket office or via the call centre which are also included in the draw.
All tickets purchased are included within the draw therefore if you are unable to attend the game but have purchased a ticket you will still have the chance to win.

Beefster
15-05-2013, 08:04 PM
I went to the website to try and find an email address so I could clarify what the stoats were with this. I found the following about the ballot at the St. Mirren game, so I hope it will be the same for the Dundee match:

For every ticket issued there is a ticket stub generated and retained by the Club prior to you receiving it. Therefore there is no need for stubs to be collected by turnstile operators as the club retained stubs are used within the draw.
Our ticket system also generates a list of all supporters who have pre-purchased tickets online, at the ticket office or via the call centre which are also included in the draw.
All tickets purchased are included within the draw therefore if you are unable to attend the game but have purchased a ticket you will still have the chance to win.

It will be the same rules. Good news because there seems to be a lot of folk with tickets that can't attend. It's right that everyone is included.

Good luck btw!

half.time.draw.
15-05-2013, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=McHibby;3602745]I went to the website to try and find an email address so I could clarify what the stoats were with this. I found the following about the ballot at the St. Mirren game, so I hope it will be the same for the Dundee match:

[LIST]
[/

Hope you guys get tickets. Aw the best.

Hermit Crab
15-05-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm sure there will be some spares flying about after the ballot has been drawn.

givescotlandfreedom
16-05-2013, 12:52 AM
I wonder how many west coast Hibees we might find we have on Saturday :stirrer:

joe_hfc
16-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Flying to Edinburgh from Oz on the 23rd. Had no luck with the general sale, so if anybody has 1 spare ticket I would be delighted to hear from you!!

Hermit Crab
16-05-2013, 09:21 AM
I wonder how many west coast Hibees we might find we have on Saturday :stirrer:

They must be ousted and tickets confiscated immediately. ;)

HiBremian
16-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Flying in from Bremen, hopefully got a Hibs TV Xtra half-season cup final ticket waiting for me at the ticket office. But just heard from a mate who has a Hampden debenture that he might have a ticket for me. Nothing confirmed yet, but if the debenture comes up trumps, then I'd be happy for my spare to go to a fellow Hibby. Should know in the next few days. :aok:

Captain Trips
16-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know how the collection of tickets will work after the Dundee ballot? Will you be able to buy online or over phone? Would they get posted?

I may struggle to get through to office unless you can still collect on Friday 24th or there is a late night, if not and there is somebody who can get to office but didnt get a ticket then my 2nd ticket would be yours if you collected both, on the understanding I believe Dundee ballot gives you 2 tickets yeah? Equally though if I can pick up tickets myself then I am more than happy to give somebody the spare one if I am lucky enough to win.

1875Hibees
16-05-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm sure there will be some spares flying about after the ballot has been drawn.
Like unclaimed ballot tickets?

Pete
16-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Like unclaimed ballot tickets?

Pay at the gaters who get lucky but are already sorted will have to do something with the spares.

Beefster
16-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know how the collection of tickets will work after the Dundee ballot? Will you be able to buy online or over phone? Would they get posted?

I may struggle to get through to office unless you can still collect on Friday 24th or there is a late night, if not and there is somebody who can get to office but didnt get a ticket then my 2nd ticket would be yours if you collected both, on the understanding I believe Dundee ballot gives you 2 tickets yeah? Equally though if I can pick up tickets myself then I am more than happy to give somebody the spare one if I am lucky enough to win.

I think the problem for anyone collecting for you is that you need to present the ticket when collecting any tickets won by ballot. If you win and phone the club, I'm sure they'll be reasonable about it. Personally, I don't see why they couldn't accept a photo of the tickets (with the date, name etc on a bit of paper beside them) and send them out to you (at your expense).

Hermit Crab
16-05-2013, 06:30 PM

Info here. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130514/cup-final-ticket-update_2262950_3178533

Hermit Crab
16-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Pay at the gaters who get lucky but are already sorted will have to do something with the spares.

Yes but I reckon there will be others with spares who are waiting to announce until after the ballot on Saturday.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2013, 10:22 PM
If hearts die I can I see this thread getting busy as folk want to be at the end of season party :D

StarMan10
16-05-2013, 11:04 PM

Not true. Uncle who lives in Manchester and bought a ticket for the St Mirren and won.

Hermit Crab
17-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Not true. Uncle who lives in Manchester and bought a ticket for the St Mirren and won.

Correct.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Not many people looking for tickets are there?

shezer
18-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Are people waiting off until after the ballot?

Keith_M
18-05-2013, 12:46 PM

Probably.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 12:47 PM

Looks like it. Maybe not that many spares going round at the moment.

Captain Trips
18-05-2013, 12:48 PM

I am in Ballot so will not know until after it is done but if you are to get 2 tickets I will have 1 spare for somebody if needing one.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-05-2013, 12:55 PM
I've got two spares, will be in The 4 In Hand after the game.
PM me if interested.
Tickets now gone to a new home!

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 01:32 PM
I've got two spares, will be in The 4 In Hand after the game.
PM me if interested.

You get any takers ?

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-05-2013, 01:37 PM
You get any takers ?

Aye, just edited my post.
I think I can retire now!

hibee
18-05-2013, 01:43 PM
There's nobody at the ground so people buying tickets today will have a great chance!

surreyhibbie
18-05-2013, 01:44 PM
That's two promised, just need another one and we can all go..

Anyone got one more spare?

:greengrin

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Aye, just edited my post.
I think I can retire now!

I thought you already did?

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-05-2013, 02:16 PM
I thought you already did?

Just on a temp basis, I've had a good sabatical though!

Keith_M
18-05-2013, 03:47 PM
There's nobody at the ground so people buying tickets today will have a great chance!

Actually, the ticket sales for the game were apparently quite good. Seems that thousands of people that did buy tickets aren't that fussed about actually watching today's match.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Tickets for the ballot winners must be purchased by 7pm on Tues, then will be put on general sale.

Squealing pig
18-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Cash waiting for 1

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Cash waiting for 1

Are you not in the ballot?

HiBremian
18-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Pleased to say my debenture mate has come up with a ticket. My spare has now gone to a good cause - 1 more Hibby at Hampden :thumbsup:

StarMan10
18-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Will be desperate for 2 tickets (my dad and i) if unsuccessful in the ballot. Definitely need some kind of loyalty scheme next year as il be gutted if i cant be there despite having been to 12 games this season. Fingers crossed.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Pleased to say my debenture mate has come up with a ticket. My spare has now gone to a good cause - 1 more Hibby at Hampden :thumbsup:

Someone on this thread?

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Will be desperate for 2 tickets (my dad and i) if unsuccessful in the ballot. Definitely need some kind of loyalty scheme next year as il be gutted if i cant be there despite having been to 12 games this season. Fingers crossed.

Has the ballot been done yet?

gf77
18-05-2013, 06:29 PM

Still anxiously waiting..

HH81
18-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Just a guess but i think there there will be few spare ticket this week?

Might even be another general sale?

Pete
18-05-2013, 06:33 PM

It has been done.

If anyone has won they would have received an email by now.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:34 PM
It has been done.

So they are not posting the results then?

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Just a guess but i think there there will be few spare ticket this week?

Might even be another general sale?

Can't see it. Not enough time to do that.

Beefster
18-05-2013, 06:36 PM
It has been done.

And if a winner doesn't have an email or hasn't provided it to Hibs?

algraydog
18-05-2013, 06:38 PM
desperately looking/begging for 2 :not worth:not worth:not worth

gf77
18-05-2013, 06:39 PM
What if you paid cash at the gate? They wouldnt know your email

Pete
18-05-2013, 06:42 PM
And if a winner doesn't have an email or hasn't provided it to Hibs?

Then rod phones you personally.

gf77
18-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Didnt get any from the ballot. Desperately looking for four but i think well be watching from home :-(

erskine-hibby
18-05-2013, 06:51 PM
What ship is he on as I might know him. I'm on Monmouth myself, I've done 21 years and leaving next may. Granted have spent most of it in Portsmouth but you never know. Anyway the offers there if he wants it. GGTTH

As I said he is on a BOAT, Trenchant. Just like his dad before him ;-). It's due in midweek and he doesn't think he will be home. I have had some PMs so if he can't make it the tickets will go to some good hibbies anyway.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Didnt get any from the ballot. Desperately looking for four but i think well be watching from home :-(

FOUR!! Good luck pal.

StarMan10
18-05-2013, 06:59 PM

it has now, as if to sum my luck up the empty seat next to me won. Spares anyone?!

Captain Trips
18-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Ok I was lucky enough to get a ballot ticket. I may need some assistance on collecting ss working but there is a spare avaliable.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Ok I was lucky enough to get a ballot ticket. I may need some assistance on collecting ss working but there is a spare avaliable.

You and your ticket need to be down to Easter rd by 7pm Tuesday I think or the games a bogey.

DH1875
18-05-2013, 07:51 PM
You and your ticket need to be down to Easter rd by 7pm Tuesday I think or the games a bogey.

:agree::agree::agree:. Unless they've got the ticket no-one will be able to pick it up for you.

sevenzero
18-05-2013, 07:53 PM
carlsberg pm

KeithKeithKeithKeith
18-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Missed out on the ballot today so still looking for a ticket (just the one) - please PM me if you have one available.

much appreciated.

Cheers

Moon unit
18-05-2013, 08:54 PM
My pal is desperate for one,she came to the final last year and was verbally abused by Yams, big time before getting to the stadium which was very upsetting .A crackin' Lass who deserves to enjoy the big day with the rest of us! ..please make our day!!!!..

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 08:56 PM
My pal is desperate for one,she came to the final last year and was verbally abused by Yams, big time before getting to the stadium which was very upsetting .A crackin' Lass who deserves to enjoy the big day with the rest of us! ..please make our day!!!!..

Why was she verbally abused?

iwasthere1972
18-05-2013, 09:02 PM
it has now, as if to sum my luck up the empty seat next to me won. Spares anyone?!

I won but I sat somewhere else. Maybe that was my empty seat. Nothing worse than coming second to an empty seat. Good luck anyway. :aok:

Moon unit
18-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Why was she verbally abused?
We took a wrong turn walking up to the stadium and were in the middle of about 60/ 70 Yams, initially we thought the slagging was banter, but it turned a bit ugly as many of the ******s were in her face !
I was glad to get her and her dad in the ground!

StarMan10
18-05-2013, 09:15 PM
I won but I sat somewhere else. Maybe that was my empty seat. Nothing worse than coming second to an empty seat. Good luck anyway. :aok:

Yeah right kick in the teeth! Cheers, hopefully will find someone selling spares, if anyone on this thread is, looking for 2 tickets for my dad and self!

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 09:28 PM
We took a wrong turn walking up to the stadium and were in the middle of about 60/ 70 Yams, initially we thought the slagging was banter, but it turned a bit ugly as many of the ******s were in her face !
I was glad to get her and her dad in the ground!

Vile cretins the lot of them.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Can't see it. Not enough time to do that.

Mr Rooney, you are over this thread like a rash, why are you so bothered? Your ticket must be safe.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 12:32 AM

I'm quite prepared to give her one for free.

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Mr Rooney, you are over this thread like a rash, why are you so bothered? Your ticket must be safe.

Oh it is. I'm just an interested observer.

joe_hfc
19-05-2013, 04:49 AM
This is somebody's lucky day. I have won 2 tickets for the final from my Dundee ticket. I don't return to Scotland until Friday (too late to pick up final tickets which is 7pm Tue), and I managed to get a ticket for the final anyway.

The ticketoffice buggered up the delivery and sent my ticket to my old address in Aberdeen. It will more than likely still be in the stair where all the mail gets delivered to... unless it's been nicked... so if any of you want to go to the flat and get the ticket, then trek to Edinburgh on either Monday or Tuesday to redeem your final tickets then be my guest!! PM if interested. I will be back on this later on today!

GGTTH.

TheFamous1875
19-05-2013, 05:11 AM
Sent you a pm mate, cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HiBremian
19-05-2013, 05:16 AM
Someone on this thread?

Hibs.net private member, I'm pleased to say ;-)

Moon unit
19-05-2013, 08:57 AM

You will be a Legend in my eyes and make a good Hibee lass very happy!:aok:

Wotherspiniesta
19-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Looking for a couple of tickets, if someone could help me out please :aok:

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2013, 09:02 AM

Keith_M
19-05-2013, 09:12 AM

You will be a Legend in my eyes and make a good Hibee lass very happy!http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/aok.gif

Whoosh

Moon unit
19-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Whoosh

Ok, it's early morning, not quite woke up ....didn't see the obvious 'carry on 'double entandre!
story is true and was just hoping a kind soul would help out!

Simpson
19-05-2013, 09:28 AM
2 tickets anyone? Long shot I know but desperate!

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Hibs.net private member, I'm pleased to say ;-)

Good stuff. :D

Baldy Foghorn
19-05-2013, 09:36 AM

:faf::faf:

Ever thought of changing your username to Finbar Saunders?:greengrin

mutley
19-05-2013, 10:06 AM
I posted this on the Dundee ballot post too- however my seat won in the ballot, but I don't need the tickets as I am already sorted for the final , so first person to PM me can have my ticket from yesterday and claim the 2 cup tickets. I was east stand block 39, seat U 65

mutley
19-05-2013, 10:20 AM
No more PMs please, tickets went within minutes

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Lol!
Sorry to raise false hopes re a ticket.

Keith_M
19-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Lol!

As long as that's all you raised, ya durty b*gger

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 11:25 AM
As long as that's all you raised, ya durty b*gger

He wouldn't know. He's no seen it for years. :D

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 11:39 AM
He wouldn't know. He's no seen it for years. :D

Who have you been talking to?

SunshineOnLeith
19-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Edit: stub's been claimed, good luck to everyone still looking!

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Who's still looking for a ticket out of interest?

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Who have you been talking to?

Hammy

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Hammy

He isn't my type! :-)

fatbloke
19-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Apparently there is a fishmonger in Port Seton selling tickets - he got 12 - possibly from Calum Booth but he wants £50 per ticket.

Booked4Being-Ugly
19-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Who's still looking for a ticket out of interest?Me, I'm still looking for a ticket but I'm not moaming as I've never had a ST due to work and family comittments.

The wee man is devastated as well but there's not much I can do.

TamHibs
19-05-2013, 04:26 PM

I'm looking for 1 still

hibeehayds
19-05-2013, 04:36 PM
am looking for 1 if there is anyone out there, give me shout

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Apparently there is a fishmonger in Port Seton selling tickets - he got 12 - possibly from Calum Booth but he wants £50 per ticket.

That's a bit naughty.

fatbloke
19-05-2013, 05:01 PM
That's a bit naughty.

Wants to charge his best mate and his 10 year old son £50 each. A bit naughty - absolute disgrace.

Hermit Crab
19-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Wants to charge his best mate and his 10 year old son £50 each. A bit naughty - absolute disgrace.

I'm sure they told him to bolt.

Moon unit
19-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Lol!

No harm done bud!....pleased to say my pal just phoned to say she has managed to get a ticket!!!:wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Good!

alan1875
19-05-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm still looking for one. Had 4 tix in the ballot yesterday but no joy.

Anyone....? :-)

hibeehayds
19-05-2013, 06:08 PM

looking for 1 ticket?

OsloHibs
19-05-2013, 07:19 PM
I have 2 adult tickets (£28 each) for the family area available. Won't be in Edinburgh until Wednesday, so will have to meet me somewhere in Edinburgh to pick them up. PM me if interested.

:aok:

hibeehayds
19-05-2013, 08:03 PM
I have 2 adult tickets (£28 each) for the family area available. Won't be in Edinburgh until Wednesday, so will have to meet me somewhere in Edinburgh to pick them up. PM me if interested.

tried to pm you but don't think its coming through, I will buy one of them mate:)

TamHibs
19-05-2013, 08:05 PM

I pm'd you 45 minutes ago bud. Did you get it?

alan1875
19-05-2013, 08:34 PM

Hi Oslo, u got a pm from me too. :-)

KenN
19-05-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm still looking for tickets and can't seem to find any !
I'm looking for two but will take one to make sure I get there.
Hope someone can help.
Cheers

gf77
19-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Still looking for 4 will take 2 ta

swanny 6-2
20-05-2013, 12:43 AM
2 tickets on gumtree £28 each only been on 20 mins ps its not me that's selling

djs69
20-05-2013, 08:02 AM
I'm still looking for up to 3, but would happily take whatever I can get

Hermit Crab
20-05-2013, 08:12 AM
2 tickets on gumtree £28 each only been on 20 mins ps its not me that's selling

Looks like they've gone.

southsider
20-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Looking for 1 in west. Wee drink in it for you.

Baker9
20-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I am:
Not an uberfan
Avid reader but infrequent poster on .net
Not a private member
Never been a season ticket holder (it just wasn’t done in the family - mostly no money)
First final was v Clyde 1958 as a 10 year old (65 on the 24th May)
Regular walk-up attender for 30 of the last 50 years home and away (lived away for years)
Last year I lost out on both online and the Dunfermline ballot but was helped by a Hibs .netter with a single ticket
This year I couldn’t make v. Dundee and lost out online again
Until last year I have always got a ticket or tickets but I have no current contacts at Hibs for tickets
Can’t bear the thought of watching it on TV
One single ticket needed for me please.
email me on amclnextlevel@aol.com

WhileTheChief..
20-05-2013, 11:18 AM
I am:
Not an uberfan
Not a private member
Never been a season ticket holder (it just wasn’t done in the family - mostly no money)
Regular walk-up attender for 30 of the last 50 years home and away (lived away for years)
Last year I lost out on both online and the Dunfermline ballot but was helped by a Hibs .netter with a single ticket
Until last year I have always got a ticket or tickets but I have no current contacts at Hibs for tickets

Check your email.

burtis97
20-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Looking for 1 spare I'm sorted for a ticket but my cousin who's a massive hibee is coming over from Germany gutted he can't get one anyone who can get one will be well rewarded help a fellow hibee in need out?

tjay
20-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Missed out again in the Dundee draw! Need two tickets for my son and I, adult & concession or two adults.
Season ticket holder till last year for twenty years but couldn't afford it this year, although ended up going to all the home games!
Sods law!
Got a good feeling this year and must be part of it although will never be as good as seeing jambos greetin in the streets of Gorgie after 0-7!
GGTTH
Keepin the fingers crossed!

LeighLoyal
20-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Missed out on both previous draws if anybody has one spare.

Lee0762
20-05-2013, 12:07 PM
In desperate need of 2 tickets, I cannae miss us lift the cup! Will also be looking for 2 seats on a bus if successful, cheers.

gegs70
20-05-2013, 01:06 PM
As always Im lookin for spare tickets for friends although I know they will be like gold dust!!

Baker9
20-05-2013, 01:46 PM
I am:
Not an uberfan
Not a private member

Got a ticket. Thank you.

Pete
20-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Only cost price on here :tsk tsk::tsk tsk::tsk tsk:.

Don't take that attitude...you'll get pelters!

Seems like touting is now ok on this site. I give up.

HNA2
20-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Don't take that attitude...you'll get pelters!

Seems like touting is now ok on this site. I give up.

On the contrary. Feel free to use the report post function and it will be dealt with. :aok:

ajay4hibs
20-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi looking for one ticket, been to most hibs games this season, and frequently go to games. Went to the semi but missed out on final general sales, if so email me please robbiestirling@hotmail.co.uk

KeithKeithKeithKeith
20-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Hi folks,

still looking for one ticket, if anyone has one please let me know, would be much appreciated...

cheers

keith

hibeehayds
20-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Desperate for 1 ticket, got a friend that has been a season ticket for 5 years now and couldn't get one as he was on holiday, missed the chance! Please help guys! If there is a spare reply to this or send me a pm?

OsloHibs
20-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Thanks to all the many messages I got over the tickets I had for sale. Sorry I never sent a message to each of you but there was just too many to reply back too.
I know of a few overseas Hibees who have spare tickets so I've messaged them to get them to post on here instead of waiting till the weekend to sell their tickets.

Squealing pig
20-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Still looking as I said previously its my birthday on Sunday (27) and if any fellow hibs fan could help me out would be much appreciated

andy1875
20-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Was the thread about the spare ticket and subsequent replies deleted? I can't see them.

Wotherspiniesta
20-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Alright lads and lasses. Here's my plea!

Been a season ticket holder since the age of 5 with my old man. We stopped going when I was about 16 due to him getting a job on the Saturday, and me also getting a Saturday job. He still has work commitments some Saturdays, but we get along to ER when we can. Found out there was a public sale and was overjoyed... then I was distraught when I seen it was on a day I had a meeting in Port Seton. The thing started at 12 and ran til half 4, I got in trouble constantly checking my phone throughout by my RDM. Checked my facebook at around half 2 and someone told me they were all gone. Got a reprieve through the Dundee game, my old man was in England at the weekend with his missus and so I went alone (first experience doing that!). Unsuccesful with the ballot and now scrambling around for two tickets from anywhere. Cousins, friends, Uncles, butchers (yes, I asked my Butcher) have all been asked but absolutely no joy. Got off the phone with my dad and he's resigned to watching the game in the boozer (usually full of jambos).

Please, if anyone can lend a hand. I'd absolutely love to see us win that cup! Looks like I've got about as much chance as the Bookies are giving Hibs, but I'd be forever greatful if someone could let us watch it amongst my fellow Hibees.

After a rollercoaster of emotions during that match against Falkirk, I nipped for a slash and they started playing SOL. I zipped up just as they got to the chorus. Dashed out and embraced my Dad during "Sunshiiiine on Leith" I telt him we'd be doing it again at Hampden at the final and I can't let him down!

Swedish hibee
20-05-2013, 08:20 PM
I think I was a ballot winner at the Dundee game, but I have tickets for the final already.
Can I let someone else on here have my ticket stub to pick them up?

Hermit Crab
20-05-2013, 08:22 PM
I think I was a ballot winner at the Dundee game, but I have tickets for the final already.

They would need to be collected by 7pm tomorrow.

ronaldo7
20-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Was the thread about the spare ticket and subsequent replies deleted? I can't see them.

It was merged into this thread but seems to have gone.

fat freddy
20-05-2013, 08:39 PM

you have a p.m.

shezer
20-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Some chap is selling two for face value on gumtree edinburgh

burtis97
20-05-2013, 08:48 PM
He's not phoned him already one of his mates stuck his number up sorry to burst anyone's bubble

Greendreamer
20-05-2013, 09:11 PM
If anyone does have a spare ticket ................................ drop me a pm

Squealing pig
20-05-2013, 09:26 PM
If anyone does have a spare ticket ................................ drop me a pm

Me 2

shezer
20-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Ticket on gumtree at face 36mins ago

gav71
21-05-2013, 03:06 AM
:pfgwa

I posted this on the Dundee ballot post too- however my seat won in the ballot, but I don't need the tickets as I am already sorted for the final , so first person to PM me can have my ticket from yesterday and claim the 2 cup tickets. I was east stand block 39, seat U 65

gav71
21-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Please pleasevget in touch if this is still the case thank you Gavin GGTTH:flag:

gav71
21-05-2013, 03:14 AM

Please please get in touch if still the case please mate thank you Gavin:flag:

The Green Man
21-05-2013, 10:41 AM
I have a spare ticket for the West stand, if anyone is still looking send me a PM.

Cheers

CURRENT STATUS: Gone now, thanks.

burtis97
21-05-2013, 10:45 AM
I have a spare ticket for the West stand, if anyone is still looking send me a PM.

Cheers

CURRENT STATUS: Still Available

Sent you 2 Pms mate

weonlywon6-2
21-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Fwiw,i was at the hibs shop this morning collecting my tickets and there was still a large amount no collected yet.some folks are cutting it fine which may mean some more become available after 7 pm tonight

Good luck those still looking

Jamesie
21-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Would be interested to know if there was a full uptake from the Dundee ballot and when the club will be putting any that weren't taken up back on sale. Not that I need a ticket, I'm just nosy :greengrin

shezer
21-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Fwiw,i was at the hibs shop this morning collecting my tickets and there was still a large amount no collected yet.some folks are cutting it fine which may mean some more become available after 7 pm tonight

Good luck those still looking

Eggggggggcellent....:devil:.....I'll buy more so I can set up a tent

djs69
21-05-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm still looking for 1 or 2 , without begging please please please please please, any spares please drop me a PM.
Thanks

londonray
21-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi

I am looking for one ticket for the final. Not fussed on were. Hoping to banish the memories of last year with a great day out and win this year

I am in Stockholm til Fri but can arrange a pick up

Many thanks in advance

Raymond

jaba1875
21-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Hi folks,

Its squeaky bum time for me and my mate - we have both ordered our tickets via Brechin City (My dad knows the chairman) as they like other teams have an allocation of tickets, but the secretary missed the deadline for them!!!

I still don't know what's happening with them but I may require a couple of tickets.

Haven't read through all of this thread but has anyone had any luck?

Cheers

Hermit Crab
21-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Bump

gav71
21-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi been a season ticket holder for last fourteen years but was in hospital for a while undergoing physio therefore was unable to go to ER this season so anyone with a spare ticket could you please consider me please thanks Gavin GGTTH

ZouZou
21-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Trying every avenue I can to get 2 tickets for final, if anyone can help, please message me

OsloHibs
21-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Waiting list for remainder tickets, go onto Hibs website.
Good Luck :aok:

Wotherspiniesta
21-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Overwhelmed by the generosity of some folk on here after my plea last night. Thanks so much to Graham, Peter and especially Vikki! :flag:

Me and Gary senior can't thank you enough, SH. :thumbsup:

Dalkeith
22-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Sorted thanks to CWG:thumbsup:

steviek
22-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi looking for 2 tickets for my wife and student child to go as me and my 2 youngest are season ticket holders for next year and have got ours.

thanks in advance

Saorsa
22-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Would be interested to know if there was a full uptake from the Dundee ballot and when the club will be putting any that weren't taken up back on sale. Not that I need a ticket, I'm just nosy :greengrinhttp://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130521/tickets-waiting-list_2262950_3186836

As Supporters are no doubt aware there was a draw at the Dundee match for the right to purchase one of 500 pairs of tickets that have been set aside for this draw. Those people with the drawn tickets have until 7.00pm on Tuesday 21st May to claim their tickets.
In an effort to link supporters up with any tickets after this point we are creating a waiting list to assist supporters who are still searching for tickets. After the deadlines today any tickets left over will be released along with any other tickets received back from the SFA or from supporters who's circumstances have changed and they can no longer attend. It is only likely that these will be very small numbers but we wish to try and link these tickets to Supporters where possible.
If you would like to be added to this waiting list please send us an email tocuptickets@hibernianfc.co.uk (cuptickets@hibernianfc.co.uk) with a note of your name / customer reference number(s) / daytime telephone number and an indication of the tickets you are looking to purchase (limited to 2 per customer reference number) and we will add you to this list. Obviously being on the waiting list is no guarantee that we will be able to get you tickets but it is the easiest way to try and link supporters with any available tickets.
If tickets do become available Supporters will be contacted in the order in which we have received the emails so a daytime contact number is essential as is a method of payment (credit or debit card) so immediate payment can be taken. Tickets will then have to be collected by 5.00pm on Saturday 25th May.
Please note that no correspondence phone or email will be entered into regarding the waiting list, Supporters will only be contacted if they are to be sold a ticket.

SeanWilson
22-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Overwhelmed by the generosity of some folk on here after my plea last night. Thanks so much to Graham, Peter and especially Vikki! :flag:

Me and Gary senior can't thank you enough, SH. :thumbsup:

Second that!! swanseahibs/Chris sorted me out for my return from OZ for the game... Thanks a lot mate!!

MoscowHibs
22-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi all, I didn't really want to go this way, however, the Mrs has brain cancer and didn't want to go to the final as she didn't feel up to it, however, she feels strong enough to go. I only got the 1 ticket, however, am now on the hunt for 2 together. I would obviously give my own ticket away as part of getting 2 together. Due to her illness I don't know how many more finals she will get the chance to see, so I would be grateful if anyone can help out. I am prepared to travel to collect. Please feel free to pm me if you can help out.
Many thanks.

SeanWilson
22-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi all, I didn't really want to go this way, however, the Mrs has brain cancer and didn't want to go to the final as she didn't feel up to it, however, she feels strong enough to go. I only got the 1 ticket, however, am now on the hunt for 2 together. I would obviously give my own ticket away as part of getting 2 together. Due to her illness I don't know how many more finals she will get the chance to see, so I would be grateful if anyone can help out. I am prepared to travel to collect. Please feel free to pm me if you can help out.
Many thanks.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Fingers are crossed for you.

CropleyWasGod
22-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Right.

Owing to a complete Cropley family cock-up, I now have 2 tickets too many. Or at least my son has.... don't start me. :rolleyes:

They are adult, in the West. Face value plus booking fee £59. I'd obviously prefer cash.

First come etc etc.

Dalkeith
22-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Pm sent

YehButNoBut
22-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Taylor Sexton ‏@tays93 My dad has 2 spare tickets for Scottish Cup this Sunday if anyone is interested?! Hibs end ☺⚽ DM me!
Retweeted by Sir Rod (https://twitter.com/Sir_RodPetrie)

steviek
22-05-2013, 11:46 AM
pm sent

YehButNoBut
22-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Taylor Sexton ‏@tays93 My dad has 2 spare tickets for Scottish Cup this Sunday if anyone is interested?! Hibs end ☺⚽ DM me!
Retweeted by Sir Rod (https://twitter.com/Sir_RodPetrie)

Sorry guys it's not me that has the tickets you'll have to DM Taylor Sexton ‏@tays93 on Twitter.

Dalkeith
22-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Just like to say a big thanks from my mate to CWG 2 very happy hibees today

Kaff
22-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Owing to logistics making it difficult to meet i still have a spare South lower to sell (this is separate to my swap with Northern Hibbee).
PM if this is of use to anyone

EDIT: Sold now, good luck to anyone still looking

CropleyWasGod
22-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Just like to say a big thanks from my mate to CWG 2 very happy hibees today

You're welcome.

Disclaimer:- Happiness today does not guarantee happiness on Sunday.

Potty78
22-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Looking for one, leaving Peebles early and booked into Boswell at 11 so could meet:flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Looking for one, leaving Peebles early and booked into Boswell at 11 so could meet:flag:

See kaffs post from 1558 today!

Pete
22-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Apologies to those who I've let down or given false hope to. It's been a bit mental.

Hope we all get to the game!

Hermit Crab
22-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Apologies to those who I've let down or given false hope to. It's been a bit mental.

Hope we all get to the game!

Did you have a spare?

Pete
22-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Did you have a spare?

Yes, quite a few initially. I've been running about daft trying to sort people out. It's got to the stage where I don't know my erse from my elbow any more.

I'm away for a lie down!

Lee0762
22-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Still desperately looking for 2 tickets. If anyone can help out please get in touch. Hibbie in need :confused::flag:

Number 4
22-05-2013, 07:09 PM
in need of 2 tkts
1 adult
1 child
cash waiting
but not 215 per ticket as phoned

many thanks

ps
i can travel

Hermit Crab
22-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Yes, quite a few initially. I've been running about daft trying to sort people out. It's got to the stage where I don't know my erse from my elbow any more.

I'm away for a lie down!

That better?? Zzzzzzzz

Suburban Hibby
22-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Really getting desperate now- looking for 1 ticket, any area- cash waiting!

Please please please!!!!

Call me on 07917644711 or PM me

Many thanks

Number 4
22-05-2013, 09:13 PM
i managed to get two tickets....
can anyone confirm what the look like
incase ive just purchased copies
IT should Be fine....
:confused:

FranckSuzy
22-05-2013, 09:14 PM
i managed to get two tickets....
can anyone confirm what the look like
incase ive just purchased copies
IT should Be fine....
:confused:

Post a pic of them :agree:

erskine-hibby
22-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Ok had 3 spare, now all gone. No more PMs thanks.
Ian