PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans over the N'goo song

GGTTH07
14-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Hahahaha. What a pathetic bunch. Clutching at straws saying its a racist chant because they're both black. Really horrid people like. I'm sure it was sang because they're both gash, nout else!

14-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Hearts fans getting on their high horse over racism is extremely rich as they are have quite a reputation for racism!

Anyway, wasn't a racist chant at all, fine well they know it, they are just looking for something to get all high and mighty over - pathetic!

And as for them complaining about the peado chants, I do agree these chants shouldn't be sung but again they are hardly in a position to to get all on their high horse as I seem to remember they had a few chants calling Zemmama a peadophille a few years back.

Aldo
14-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Yeah and they aren't. The group in the asbestos stand enclosure nearest the away support are some of the worst I've seen.

I would even go as far to say that some are more bigoted than their big brothers in the west.

Nazi salutes, Gorgie bill boys, no surrender, Fenian *******s etc etc etc

Vile vile creatures.

#FromTheCapital
14-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Its not like hearts fans to get on their high horse about anything :wink:

How that song could possibly be viewed as racist is unbelievable, obviously just very bitter about our win.

Seen a couple of them have a go at griffiths, calling him a criminal and saying we're the only club who employ crooks :faf:. I don't know where to begin with that one considering they currently have drink driver Ryan Stevenson in their first team as well as a history of employing paedos.

14-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Song choice is really not an area that hearts fans can critisize other teams over as many a time I've heard them sing about being up to their knees in fenian blood, calling Benji and Zemmama terrorists due to their religion, Dean Shiels loosing an eye as a young laddie, Zemmama being a peadophile, gorgie billy boys, slagging Stylian Petrov after he was diagnoised with cancer etc etc.

There was also a video that circulated a few years of them chanting a sick song to the celtic fans about Tommy Burns dying.

So sorry jambos, really don't think use are in a position to be taking the moral high ground!

HFC07
14-05-2013, 10:51 AM
How about when Ngoo was sub'd we all sang,

Your worse than Ngoo
Your worse than Ngoooooo
Number 37
Your worse than Ngoo

He was white - the chant is in no way racist. It clearly states how ***** they are.

Willis1875
14-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Did they not have a song about Tony Mowbrays deceased wife aswell?

14-05-2013, 10:54 AM
How about when Ngoo was sub'd we all sang,

Your worse than Ngoo
Your worse than Ngoooooo
Number 37
Your worse than Ngoo

He was white - the chant is in no way racist. It clearly states how ***** they are.

"Hes worse than Nade, its Michael N'Goooooo"

Yep can definatly see it now, very very racist indeed, we should be absolutely ashamed of ourselves!

:rolleyes:

14-05-2013, 10:55 AM

Yes, not to mention slagging Harris over his dead dad.

Willis1875
14-05-2013, 10:57 AM

Thought so,bunch of manky mutants!

Pretty Boy
14-05-2013, 11:00 AM
They're both black so the songs racist.

Sounds a bit racist from the Hearts fans if you ask me.

Elephant Stone
14-05-2013, 11:01 AM
And Hearts singing "Are you Zibby in disguise" to our goalies after an erratic moment is 'cause they're all white? I'm appalled.

Teuchter Hibbie
14-05-2013, 11:01 AM

Pretty sure they rhymed "Tony Mowbray has a f@@kin monkey's heid" or "Tony Mowbray eats bananas with his feet" with a line about his wife being deid.

GreenCastle
14-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Don't forget the Zemmama songs and Dean Shiels abuse they used to sing.

The worlds gone made if they think the Ngoo song is racist ? :confused: do they even know what racist means?

WestEndHibee
14-05-2013, 11:14 AM

Although as I heard it this particular incident was just one guy and credit to them he was emptied very quickly afterwards, despicable thing to say to anyone.

They really should get their own house in order before they start trying to fabricate racist songs in others. Can't wait til the Record see this and splash "Racist slurs from Hibees" all over the paper.

DaveF
14-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Do people really put value on anything posted on sickbag? It's inhabited by web footed, village idiots.

Beefster
14-05-2013, 11:18 AM
If you think something is racist because it only features one race then you're probably borderline racist (or just thick as pig****) yourself.

It's like saying that JLS are racist.

Danderhall Hibs
14-05-2013, 11:32 AM
I hadn’t even noticed they were both black! Just that both are pish.

CorrieHibs
14-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Song choice is really not an area that hearts fans can critisize other teams over as many a time I've heard them sing about being up to their knees in fenian blood, calling Benji and Zemmama terrorists due to their religion, Dean Shiels loosing an eye as a young laddie, Zemmama being a peadophile, gorgie billy boys, slagging Stylian Petrov after he was diagnoised with cancer etc etc.

There was also a video that circulated a few years of them chanting a sick song to the celtic fans about Tommy Burns dying.

So sorry jambos, really don't think use are in a position to be taking the moral high ground!

They also sung at Mowbray's wife dying of cancer.........disgusting!

It was years ago but they did chuck bananas at Mark Walters as well.

Their support is vile in sections!

Part/Time Supporter
14-05-2013, 12:35 PM
It's racist because there was no similar chant for John Sutton, who is almost as rank as Ngoo.

:agree:

kdhibees1
14-05-2013, 01:07 PM
**** em all. Bunch of sore losers!!!!!!!!!

LioNeilMessi
14-05-2013, 01:17 PM
I can definitely see how it would be perceived as being racist. Firstly, I don't believe the chants were racist or were sung by racist fans. However, the only player on the pitch to be singled out for criticism the majority of the match was black. The booing (yes, i know, roots from "N'Gooooo") and the comparison to another Hearts black player (similar players, both pish) - it's not unreasonable to interpret that as racist. And, in my opinion, the stick from us towards N'Goo and not towards any other Hearts player is because of the false hype he came with - Liverpool youngster, supposedly class.

I'll say again though that I don't think the stick towards him was racist, however I was apprehensive about getting involved in the songs.

I do believe "He's worse than N'Goo" is brilliant and could be employed for any 'big name' forward we come against e.g. Samaras, or Hooper next weekend :cb

1two
14-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Yep it's racist to make fun of players (who happen to be black) because they are *****

It says more about them than us

Hibs History
14-05-2013, 01:25 PM
To the tue of One of our Own

We don't care if your black
Don't care if your white
If your a jambo
You're going to play S***e

1two
14-05-2013, 01:36 PM
I can definitely see how it would be perceived as being racist. Firstly, I don't believe the chants were racist or were sung by racist fans. However, the only player on the pitch to be singled out for criticism the majority of the match was black. The booing (yes, i know, roots from "N'Gooooo") and the comparison to another Hearts black player (similar players, both pish) - it's not unreasonable to interpret that as racist. And, in my opinion, the stick from us towards N'Goo and not towards any other Hearts player is because of the false hype he came with - Liverpool youngster, supposedly class.

I'll say again though that I don't think the stick towards him was racist, however I was apprehensive about getting involved in the songs.

I do believe "He's worse than N'Goo" is brilliant and could be employed for any 'big name' forward we come against e.g. Samaras, or Hooper next weekend :cb

That's pathetic

It is not racist just because it involves 2 black players. I'd say anyone who considers it to be racist is either unaware of the meaning or are Racist themselves.

The fact they are black is neither here nor there

I'd like to think Hibs fans never gave the fact these players are black any consideration. It's just they are both pish. When I was singing I certainly didn't think anything like it.

The first mention of race was from hearts fans.

Bristolhibby
14-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah and they aren't. The group in the asbestos stand enclosure nearest the away support are some of the worst I've seen.

I would even go as far to say that some are more bigoted than their big brothers in the west.

Nazi salutes, Gorgie bill boys, no surrender, Fenian *******s etc etc etc

Vile vile creatures.

I remember one of them as Dean Shiels went colse to the touch line, holding one hand over his eye, and with the other hand shaped as a pistol, pretends to shoot himself in the head.

I got the eye bit, but the gun? WTF?

Puddle drinking mong! Definately Hearts Class.

J

Bristolhibby
14-05-2013, 01:58 PM

Thats shan of the highest order. WTF are these people on.

Playing the big man by mentioning a 18 year olds father who dies suddenly.

Sucm. An embarrassment to the human race.

J

DaveF
14-05-2013, 02:12 PM

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a piss take :rolleyes:

14-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Thats shan of the highest order. WTF are these people on.

Playing the big man by mentioning a 18 year olds father who dies suddenly.

Sucm. An embarrassment to the human race.

J

:agree: lowest of the low, but tbh nothing surprises with that lot, they truly are the dregs of society.

markom127
14-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Hearts fans also with Scott Brown's sister

See a pattern developing?

Greentinted
14-05-2013, 02:21 PM
What if the names involved were John Sutton being compared with Kevin Twaddle?
Would that be racist as well?
Naw!

CraigHibee
14-05-2013, 02:40 PM
the gorgie mutants can kiss my farter, trying to take the moral high ground? nearly spat my coffee out hearing they are unhappy about the Ngoo song! vermin

:fenlon

14-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Hearts fans also with Scott Brown's sister

See a pattern developing?

They are vermin and will latch onto everything horrible.

The "19 days to live" banner after Petrov announced he had been diagnosed with cancer was sickening and sums them up for what they are!

Devilstorment
14-05-2013, 03:36 PM
And Hearts singing "Are you Zibby in disguise" to our goalies after an erratic moment is 'cause they're all white? I'm appalled.

this summarises it perfectly as nonsense.

3pm
14-05-2013, 03:40 PM
What if the names involved were John Sutton being compared with Kevin Twaddle?
Would that be racist as well?
Naw!

I am not sure if Kevin Twaddle is white?

Danderhall Hibs
14-05-2013, 03:45 PM
I am not sure if Kevin Twaddle is white?

Rhyming slang.

3pm
14-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Rhyming slang.

I would be sure of that.

skipster7
14-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Id like to thank the jambos for signing a player who surname rhymes with 1902 who also happens to be very pash indeed