PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Ticket: Difficulties

Wellbankhibby
14-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Like many Fans I am still searching for Cup Final ticket. I was pleased that there is a general sale today but when I phoned you have to be on the Hibs Data base. As I dont have a season ticket anymore the guy told me they have no record of me now even though I was a season ticket holder around 5 years ago. I live in Dundee and like many I am desperate to get 2 tickets for the game for my Brother and I. On the selfish side even if I could get one I just know I have to be there.
Dont mean to be cheeky but if anyone could help me with tickets I would be over the moon. I will be travelling to the game anyway even if I dont have a ticket If I have no luck I will try and get one on the day. I understand the need for a data base to stop fans of other teams getting into our end but having real problems purchasing tickets. Hoping & Praying that one of my fellow Hibees can help me out. Cheers folks. Bill:thumbsup:

JeMeSouviens
14-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Like many Fans I am still searching for Cup Final ticket. I was pleased that there is a general sale today but when I phoned you have to be on the Hibs Data base. As I dont have a season ticket anymore the guy told me they have no record of me now even though I was a season ticket holder around 5 years ago. I live in Dundee and like many I am desperate to get 2 tickets for the game for my Brother and I. On the selfish side even if I could get one I just know I have to be there.
Dont mean to be cheeky but if anyone could help me with tickets I would be over the moon. I will be travelling to the game anyway even if I dont have a ticket If I have no luck I will try and get one on the day. I understand the need for a data base to stop fans of other teams getting into our end but having real problems purchasing tickets. Hoping & Praying that one of my fellow Hibees can help me out. Cheers folks. Bill:thumbsup:

Try phoning Hibs directly 0131-661-1875 (you might struggle to get an answer right enough), you are most likely to be on the database but ticketmaster won't be able to find you as your online account won't have been activated.

marinello59
14-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Try phoning Hibs directly 0131-661-1875 (you might struggle to get an answer right enough), you are most likely to be on the database but ticketmaster won't be able to find you as your online account won't have been activated.

I think you have had to have made a recorded ticket transaction during the last three years to remain on the database.

mmmmhibby
14-05-2013, 09:52 AM

heres hoping dude. good luck

StevieT
14-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Don't you just need someone to PM you a client reference number or suchlike to allow you to apply online? I would give you mine if I had one but I don't.

Beefster
14-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Can't you create an online account, buy tickets for the Dundee game and then be eligible for Cup Final tickets?

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Can't you create an online account, buy tickets for the Dundee game and then be eligible for Cup Final tickets?
Think that would work!

pritchie
14-05-2013, 10:30 AM
U have to attend a category b game before buying tickets for a category a game

Sean1875
14-05-2013, 10:30 AM

But then surely any old fan i.e Celtc fan could make an account and do the same?

offshorehibby
14-05-2013, 10:31 AM

That's what i done last year to get the wife onto the data base. Bought a ticket for some random game, registered it under her name and bob's your uncle.

zlatan
14-05-2013, 10:33 AM

Unless they're reading this thread then there won't be any aware that's how it works tbf.

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2013, 10:33 AM
But then surely any old fan i.e Celtc fan could make an account and do the same?

And now the unwashed know :cb

Hermit Crab
14-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Thought you had to be previously registered to buy tickets for cat A games. I'm assuming the cup final is cat A of course.

Sean1875
14-05-2013, 10:37 AM
And now the unwashed know :cb

:worried::worried::panic::panic:

MB62
14-05-2013, 10:39 AM

How did you get through, I thought it didn't open until midday?

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2013, 10:40 AM
:worried::worried::panic::panic:

Not that I care...

I have my tickets anyway :na na:

Sean1875
14-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Not that I care...

I have my tickets anyway :na na:

Hell is full of people like you :greengrin

DH1875
14-05-2013, 10:44 AM
I think you have had to have made a recorded ticket transaction during the last three years to remain on the database.

It's 2 years.

:agree::agree::agree:

Thought you had to be previously registered to buy tickets for cat A games. I'm assuming the cup final is cat A of course.

As already mentioned. Buy a ticket for the Dundee game (cat B) then once it's gone through, buy a ticket for the final. Need to be quick though.

Beefster
14-05-2013, 11:20 AM
It's 2 years.

:agree::agree::agree:

As already mentioned. Buy a ticket for the Dundee game (cat B) then once it's gone through, buy a ticket for the final. Need to be quick though.

Our job here is done. The OP should be sorted.

SunshineOnLeith
14-05-2013, 11:27 AM
How did you get through, I thought it didn't open until midday?

This. The OP is at it.

Beefster
14-05-2013, 11:37 AM
This. The OP is at it.

Tend to agree that it looks like that. He says in his OP that he's not had a ST for 5 years but said in another thread that he couldn't afford to renew this season. In another he said that he wasn't going back until he saw some improvement. He was also saying last year that he couldn't get a cup final ticket because he wasn't registered. A year to fix it and hasn't.

DH1875
14-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Tend to agree that it looks like that. He says in his OP that he's not had a ST for 5 years but said in another thread that he couldn't afford to renew this season. In another he said that he wasn't going back until he saw some improvement. He was also saying last year that he couldn't get a cup final ticket because he wasn't registered. A year to fix it and hasn't.

And where's the brother been while all this was happening :tumble:

Wellbankhibby
14-05-2013, 05:03 PM
This. The OP is at it.
So called fans like you and beefster sicken me to the gut. This is what sickens me about this site. I got a warning some time ago for calling some clown a few names because he said I was a jambo. im afraid you and beefster are no better than him. All I was asking for was if anyone could help me out if they had a spare ticket. I have followed hibs for years. I have my reasons for not renewing my season ticket but that's another story. I would rather you and your mate beefster just ignored my request instead of acting like a couple of Clowns. none of the two of you know anything about me. You really should take a good look at yourselves Both you and beefster.

pacorosssco
14-05-2013, 07:21 PM
So called fans like you and beefster sicken me to the gut. This is what sickens me about this site. I got a warning some time ago for calling some clown a few names because he said I was a jambo. im afraid you and beefster are no better than him. All I was asking for was if anyone could help me out if they had a spare ticket. I have followed hibs for years. I have my reasons for not renewing my season ticket but that's another story. I would rather you and your mate beefster just ignored my request instead of acting like a couple of Clowns. none of the two of you know anything about me. You really should take a good look at yourselves Both you and beefster.

Well said:agree: people want to go and are looking for tickets. Dont see why fans(maybe just internet posters) are gloating at those who missed out regardless

Beefster
14-05-2013, 07:48 PM

I gave a solution to your predicament (which, if you had followed my advice, might have led to you having cup final tickets right now) before pointing out how the same situation has arisen for you at the same time last year and you did hee-haw to rectify it. If that makes you 'sick to the gut', hopefully you'll buy one category B home ticket in the next 12 months so that it can't happen for the third season running.

Wellbankhibby
14-05-2013, 09:55 PM
I gave a solution to your predicament (which, if you had followed my advice, might have led to you having cup final tickets right now) before pointing out how the same situation has arisen for you at the same time last year and you did hee-haw to rectify it. If that makes you 'sick to the gut', hopefully you'll buy one category B home ticket in the next 12 months so that it can't happen for the third season running.

Thank you, I appreciated your advice that's not what sickened me, as you well know I was referring to you and another post who were making out in your words " I Was At It" I want everyone to know I asked if anyone had a spare ticket or two that they were selling if they would be good enough to contact me. I also said whether or not I get a ticket I will be at hampden looking for a ticket on the Day. Anyway thanks for your advice.