PDA

View Full Version : Hearts shares??

Mister P
14-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Lifted from the gary mckay doesnt understand scotmans article. The comments posted below the story.

13/05/2013 1:54 PM BST

jambo1951
I agree with all your comments and views. The continued lack of communication from the club is very concerning. Last November when they wanted supporters to financially back the club there was constant communication and pleas, but afterwards, nothing. I am one of the corporate members and supporters who purchased new shares with the confirmation that the share certificates would be issued one month after the closing; I am still waiting

So, erm, what's actually happened with the share money? Is it normal to take this much time?.

Gus Fring
14-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Lifted from the gary mckay doesnt understand scotmans article. The comments posted below the story.

13/05/2013 1:54 PM BST

jambo1951
I agree with all your comments and views. The continued lack of communication from the club is very concerning. Last November when they wanted supporters to financially back the club there was constant communication and pleas, but afterwards, nothing. I am one of the corporate members and supporters who purchased new shares with the confirmation that the share certificates would be issued one month after the closing; I am still waiting

So, erm, what's actually happened with the share money? Is it normal to take this much time?.

This has been discussed at length on the meltdown thread but the gist is, they haven't sent them out yet and haven't registered them with companies house and they should have done it ages ago. Hearts Mouthpiece Barry Anderson of the evening news said they'd be out in march, then changed his mind to April but now it'll apparently happen after their AGM.