PDA

View Full Version : Reason Behind Claros Loan?

HFC_NYC
13-05-2013, 08:01 PM
It's quite clear the boy can play, but does anyone know why his club were keen to get him out on loan?

Harpandcastle
13-05-2013, 08:06 PM
I'd imagine after being shot in the napper he was keen to get out of Honduras, I'd also think a permanent return there won't be high on his wish list either. His club prob thought their best bet of getting a fee was to let him go on loan with the hope he'd be noticed.

EuanH78
13-05-2013, 08:16 PM
I'd like to think that not every club are total dicks and after getting shot in the head it was the right decision to let Jorge leave Honduras by any means.

HibeeSince85
13-05-2013, 08:20 PM
He is the player we need to build the midfield around.

If he and Sparky are signed up for next year I'll be ****ing delighted!

Holmesdale Hibs
13-05-2013, 09:22 PM
I'd imagine after being shot in the napper he was keen to get out of Honduras, I'd also think a permanent return there won't be high on his wish list either. His club prob thought their best bet of getting a fee was to let him go on loan with the hope he'd be noticed.

Didn't realise he'd been shot. Probably why he turned down a move to Glasgow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2004522/Celtic-transfer-hopeful-Jorge-Claros-shot-Honduras.html

poolman
13-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Just watched a replay of the game

Claros was ****in immense

Would be fantastic to get him for next season

Hibercelona
13-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Dominated the midfield and broke down every passing move in the middle of the pitch.

You just know that if you had a pint with him in the pub, he'd come across as sheer mental. :agree:

SaulGoodman
13-05-2013, 10:22 PM
You could tell Fenlon certainly wanted to bring a new 'toughness' to the team when he brought in someone that survived being shot, IN THE HEAD :agree:

WestEndHibee
13-05-2013, 10:57 PM
You could tell Fenlon certainly wanted to bring a new 'toughness' to the team when he brought in someone that survived being shot, IN THE HEAD :agree:

AND drove himself to hospital :thumbsup:

Has the makings of a legend given just a bit more time. It could have been easy for him to sack it in last year but he's really shown spirit and fight for us and deserves any success that comes his way.

Sean1875
13-05-2013, 10:58 PM
He's desperate to stay, loves the club and loves Edinburgh. Fingers crossed we can get something sorted, Griffiths has recieved a huge amount of praise for obvious reasons this season but Claros has been an absolute revelation this year :agree:

greenlex
13-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Mental to thimk he was subbed in last years cup final as he was so poor.!!!!!!

Kato
13-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Most South Americans take around 6 months to adjust to play in Europe. Thought last season that the Scottish game just passed him by and what he brought wasn't on the wave-length of his team-mates.

Since the start of this season he has been hugely influential, as has the under-rated Little Tommy Taiwo.

danhibees1875
13-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Mental to thimk he was subbed in last years cup final as he was so poor.!!!!!!

I'll put my hands up and say that I didn't want to see him play for Hibs again after that performance.

:top marks to PF for sticking by him and even more to JC for proving me (and I'm sure others) wrong.

Perhaps Kujabi deserves a second chance too... :greengrin

Auckland Hibs
13-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Anyone know what kind of fee we would need to offer to his current club to get him signed up?

Would be an excellent signing IMO, hold on to him for a few years and could likely make a decent sum if we ever received a silly offer from someone down South (in the same manner with LG).

Just_Jimmy
14-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Imagine KT, griffiths and claros as the key men next year. Both thommo and claros was sensational on sunday.

Leishy1995
14-05-2013, 12:39 AM
It does take being shot in the head to sign for us!

matty_f
14-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Imagine KT, griffiths and claros as the key men next year. Both thommo and claros was sensational on sunday.

Would take a central 3 of Thomson, Claros, and Taiwo any day. :agree:

I'm_cabbaged
14-05-2013, 04:55 AM

Noooooooo, three great players but it has to be Taiwo and one of the other, playing Thomson on the left brought a balance to the team. Two in the middle please!!

Aldo
14-05-2013, 06:29 AM

Wouldn't be surprised to see them playing in the final together

KeithTheHibby
14-05-2013, 06:38 AM
The boy is class. Breaks up attacks, retains the ball, rarely wastes a pass.

Baker9
14-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Just watched a replay of the game

Claros was ****in immense

Would be fantastic to get him for next season

The 'Pitbull' nickname is beginning to makes sense after Sunday. Same again on the 26th!

vercol36
14-05-2013, 07:22 AM
I remember meeting him on Easter Road one night, and the lookon his face when I recognised him were joyful. Genuinely seemed happy to be lauded by one of the Hibs fans. I got the impression that he's a very shy guy, but definitely is settling in to life in the capital.

Northernhibee
14-05-2013, 08:26 AM
I remember meeting him on Easter Road one night, and the lookon his face when I recognised him were joyful. Genuinely seemed happy to be lauded by one of the Hibs fans. I got the impression that he's a very shy guy, but definitely is settling in to life in the capital.

I really think he loves being at Hibs. Think he could earn considerably more elsewhere though and I think that will be too much to resist which is a shame.

Quality, quality midfielder though.

spike220
14-05-2013, 09:08 AM
I really think he loves being at Hibs. Think he could earn considerably more elsewhere though and I think that will be too much to resist which is a shame.

Quality, quality midfielder though.

I really thinks he want to stay at Easter road though!!!

Purehibee_MYB
14-05-2013, 09:12 AM
This'll be a big summer for Rod, if he can tie up Claros AND Griffiths then we are very lucky indeed!

Pretty Boy
14-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Would love to get a deal sorted for him and he certainly seems to want to stay

Brilliant wee player.

SaulGoodman
14-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Can mind him hitting a wee laddie during shooting practice before a game, after seeing what happened he leaped the barriers and sprinted up the steps to make sure the laddie was okay..

I love Claros..

Hibby Gav
14-05-2013, 09:27 AM

this and Leigh and I'd consider that a big result !

Hibernian Verse
14-05-2013, 09:54 AM
As with Griffiths, he clearly wants to stay at the club and he seems the kind of down to earth guy that doesn't just see £££ signs.

...WentToMowAnSPL
14-05-2013, 05:44 PM
It does take being shot in the head to sign for us!

Murdo McLeod got blasted in the face by a ball whilst playing for Scotland ! :aok