PDA

View Full Version : The Yams Lap Of Honour

Centre Hawf
13-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Incase anyone wanted to see how a "big" team supports their players. Here's a few photos I managed to take while I was working track side. (If my phone actually uploads them)

Try and not count them all at once though. Hobos get sore heads when they count such a high number apparently.

iwasthere1972
13-05-2013, 01:05 PM
To be fair to the Yammites I would have legged it if the Hibs players were carrying collection buckets with the words "Give Generously" on them.

southsider
13-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Was priceless. Stadium empty. Laughed so much i thought my nickers would never dry.

Makaveli
13-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Common sense would have seen their end of season lap of "honour" cancelled. Embarrassing for them, hilarious for us.

That said I have grudging respect for the very few who stayed to applaud their players who have, after all, been messed about with their wages etc for over a year.

Hibernia Na Eir
13-05-2013, 01:08 PM
this was talked about on BBC Radio Scotland yesterday. Funnily, Robbo said there were around 1,000 home fans left watching this. from what ive seen, and heard, I think we can safely knock a zero from that fugure!
Comedy outfit.

Saorsa
13-05-2013, 01:12 PM
this was talked about on BBC Radio Scotland yesterday. Funnily, Robbo said there were around 1,000 home fans left watching this. from what ive seen, and heard, I think we can safely knock a zero from that fugure!
Comedy outfit.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/jongleurs2.jpg (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/jongleurs2.jpg.html)

green.and.white
13-05-2013, 01:15 PM
The hundred plums that stayed must be the '5-1 bothered?' brigade....

Saorsa
13-05-2013, 01:19 PM
The hundred plums that stayed must be the '5-1 bothered?' brigade....Did somebody mention plums......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

Bet this lot were there 'til the end still wearing their Vlad memorabilia, fuds.

:brokenyam: :vladsheep: :jamboclow :ostrich: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)

Centre Hawf
13-05-2013, 02:29 PM

Funnily enough during a Pet Fenlon interview there were fans at the side of the dug out screaming "ASK UM UHBOOT FIVE WUN EH ASK UHM UHBOOT IT EH FENLON FIVE WUN" Jesus wept.

Humo
13-05-2013, 02:32 PM

The few that stayed where forced to by G4S

leithsansiro
13-05-2013, 02:36 PM
As much as I dislike Hearts, I kind of feel sorry for their players being asked to do that. Cringeworthy doesn't even begin to describe it.

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Was the away end empty as well by this time? If so - WHY?!

Cabbage East
13-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Was classic watching the mutants attempting to get out of the death trap stand as quickly as possible, they were absolutely furious, foaming at the mouth while constantly giving 5-1 hand gestures. It was absolutely priceless and worth the £18 alone :greengrin

Centre Hawf
13-05-2013, 02:58 PM

Nope! I actually think there was more Hibs fans left than Hearts ones.

bubblesmorrison
13-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Would of been classic if hibs fans had of stayed and clapped the hearts players

Makaveli
13-05-2013, 03:23 PM

I can only speak for myself but I didn't think they'd come back out!

Andy74
13-05-2013, 03:25 PM
It was great that ESPN showed part of it live too. Truly tragic.

13-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Oh god I was cringing when I watched it on telly, hilarious though! You could tell by their faces that they were mortified :greengrin

Just Alf
13-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Was classic watching the mutants attempting to get out of the death trap stand as quickly as possible, they were absolutely furious, foaming at the mouth while constantly giving 5-1 hand gestures. It was absolutely priceless and worth the £18 alone :greengrin

It's brilliant, some of my "mates" still hit me with the 5-1 sign and now I just laugh... You can see their bewilderment!

They just don't understand.... The more I hear about finances etc etc the more I think THAT game was actually the end of THEM....

Off work today but gonna love it when I get the office tomorrow and a few of them come out with the "so what we won 5-1 and ended you as a club!"

Loving it! :D

13-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Funnily enough during a Pet Fenlon interview there were fans at the side of the dug out screaming "ASK UM UHBOOT FIVE WUN EH ASK UHM UHBOOT IT EH FENLON FIVE WUN" Jesus wept.

hahaha shows they are hurting when they keep hiding behind 5-1

Even the more decent hearts fans are becoming sick of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. Whenever they get beat, to us or anyone else and through all the financial chaos they are in its "oh well we have 5-1". The more they hide behind it and avoid the reality the state of their club gets worse and worse because they wont do anything about their troubles as they continue to believe everything is rosey because oh we won 5-1 once! hahaha so by all means let the ***** do their pathetic wee gestures, the result that crippled their club.

green glory
13-05-2013, 03:44 PM
hahaha shows they are hurting when they keep hiding behind 5-1

Even the more decent hearts fans are becoming sick of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. Whenever they get beat, to us or anyone else and through all the financial chaos they are in its "oh well we have 5-1". The more they hide behind it and avoid the reality the state of their club gets worse and worse because they wont do anything about their troubles as they continue to believe everything is rosey because oh we won 5-1 once! hahaha so by all means let the ***** do their pathetic wee gestures, the result that crippled their club.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't actually give a **** about 5-1 now.

We are where we are now, as are they.

Our bitches.

Bostonhibby
13-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Incase anyone wanted to see how a "big" team supports their players. Here's a few photos I managed to take while I was working track side. (If my phone actually uploads them)

Try and not count them all at once though. Hobos get sore heads when they count such a high number apparently.

Jeez, mut be some size of a stadium if 400,000 only manage to fill such a small space to praise their heroes at the end of another exceptional season. Big team, big gaps.

jacomo
13-05-2013, 03:47 PM
As much as I dislike Hearts, I kind of feel sorry for their players being asked to do that. Cringeworthy doesn't even begin to describe it.

Lap of shame.

SkintHibby
13-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Hearts are an irrelevance to us now.:agree:

Andy74
13-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't actually give a **** about 5-1 now.

We are where we are now, as are they.

Our bitches.

Yeah, didn't ever think we'd need to do the same to them to get over it or even it up. The one thing they fear is for us to be better than them. If we can show consistently that we are that'll hurt them far more than the 5-1 or any other single result can hurt us.

Needless to say actually winning the cup would pretty much leave them with nothing to cling to at all.