Come home soon!

Just sayin : green grin:

MSK
13-05-2013, 10:35 AM
With it looking likely he's away after the cup final, how about a big flag with

Always a hibee
Thanks for the memories Leigh
Come home soon!

Just sayin : green grin:First three are no bad ..last one doesnae really go ..

Treadstone
13-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Yams 1874-2013 RIP

#FromTheCapital
13-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I thought it was looking likely that he was going to stay? Have I missed something? :confused:

Mister P
13-05-2013, 12:37 PM
I thought it was looking likely that he was going to stay? Have I missed something? :confused:

I hope not....hopefully I've misses something? :dunno:

danhibees1875
13-05-2013, 12:49 PM

All the recent chat is of LG going down to Wolves and hopefully convincing them to let him stay up here... :pray:

Future17
13-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Yams 1874-2013 RIP

What have they got to do with our cup final? :confused:

#FromTheCapital
13-05-2013, 12:51 PM

Did you see this thread last week? Before it descended into a pun thread about trains :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?263692-Leigh-s-Going-Back-To-Wolves-Tomorrow

FromTheCapital
13-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Along with the card display... I think a banner with 'First to wear the green' or something along the lines of that would be quite smart and would wind up the Celtic fans. Just a thought. :confused:

FranckSuzy
13-05-2013, 06:01 PM
What about 'The Team That Wouldn't Die' in reference to the ridiculous suggestion that 19/5/12 would kill us off and to also pay homage to the team that won the cup in 1991. Sums Hibs and their supporters up eloquently and exposes the Yams for their utterly ridiculous incomprehension of what is happening over in their own sty.

Mister P
13-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Did you see this thread last week? Before it descended into a pun thread about trains :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?263692-Leigh-s-Going-Back-To-Wolves-Tomorrow
****in hell!! I did miss that. Although I had a sneaky feeling it wasn't the end of the hibs-Griffiths relationship, I thought I was maybe just hoping against hope

Leishy1995
13-05-2013, 06:33 PM
"19/05/12, the rebirth of Hibernian"

edinburghhibee
13-05-2013, 06:38 PM
What about 'The Team That Wouldn't Die' in reference to the ridiculous suggestion that 19/5/12 would kill us off and to also pay homage to the team that won the cup in 1991. Sums Hibs and their supporters up eloquently and exposes the Yams for their utterly ridiculous incomprehension of what is happening over in their own sty.

This for me

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2013, 07:48 PM

The fans who wouldn't die.

Our crowds have held up really well since May. 4,000 at Killie 17,500 for the semi. Considering what happened thats the biggest miracle of all.

Funny how the Yams have not had any sort of feel good reaction from May. Yes they have had a few big crowds, but thats been on the back of desperate save our club pleas from the Submariners minions and £5 to get in matches.

Can't help wondering how bad it would have been down the PBS if the result had gone the other way.

13-05-2013, 07:57 PM

:agree:

If the fans had walked away from the club after the cup final then that would have been an even bigger victory for hearts than the actual game itself. The fans have firmly stood by the club and the club has only gotten stronger, whilst the tramps have gotten weaker. The only team that is crippled because of last May is hearts.

danhibees1875
13-05-2013, 09:52 PM

This is the best idea in the thread IMHO. :aok:

Saorsa
13-05-2013, 10:32 PM
What about 'The Team That Wouldn't Die' in reference to the ridiculous suggestion that 19/5/12 would kill us off and to also pay homage to the team that won the cup in 1991. Sums Hibs and their supporters up eloquently and exposes the Yams for their utterly ridiculous incomprehension of what is happening over in their own sty.Top idea :thumbsup:

1991 the team that wouldn't Die
19/05/12 the team that didn't die
Hibees for ever

2013 the team that's about tae die

**** the h****s

GIRFUY

Note: the coloured text isnae a suggestion for the flag. Particularly the blooded turd coloured bit, IMO all flags should be about us and not them.

monktonharp
13-05-2013, 10:36 PM
"19/05/12, the rebirth of Hibernian" like this, along with the team that would not die. a bit long but.......hmofc, the club that have tried several times, but keep failing to kill Hibs. would be nice to see a few banners though, in relation to the ****, and a couple of digs against our opponents on the day:cb

DH1875
13-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Along with the card display... I think a banner with 'First to wear the green' or something along the lines of that would be quite smart and would wind up the Celtic fans. Just a thought. :confused:

Was all for something along those lines up until I read this thread. The team that wouldn't die along with with the two dates has got to be the winner now :agree:.