PDA

View Full Version : Were we fouled for their goal.

Mister P
13-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Just out of interest, watch big numpty Ngoo just steamroll our player on the post, had he not done that I don't think they would have scored.
http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hibernian/225023-ross-caldwell-balance-of-power-in-edinburgh-is-shifting-towards-hibs/
Just thought it was worth mentioning!

cam75
13-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Spot on be barged him into the back of the net,hearts class.....

--------
13-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Just out of interest, watch big numpty Ngoo just steamroll our player on the post, had he not done that I don't think they would have scored.
http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hibernian/225023-ross-caldwell-balance-of-power-in-edinburgh-is-shifting-towards-hibs/
Just thought it was worth mentioning!

There's usually a fair bit of pushing and shoving at a corner, but I would suggest that you have a very good point.

Looked a foul to me - but then I'm just a bitter, twisted, biased Hibee ....

3pm
13-05-2013, 10:44 AM
He handled it when he made a mess of his header IMO.

WestEndHibee
13-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeh IMHO I think it was a foul. Harris was wiped out from his position on the line, a position where he would have been able to stop Barr's scuff with high probability. If we drew again we would probably be talking about this incident a lot more.

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2013, 12:25 PM
He pulled Maybury right out the road before he handled it

Future17
13-05-2013, 12:49 PM
On a side note, would we have got a penalty for the fould on Robertson had his pass not found Caldwell?

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-05-2013, 12:55 PM
All over the shop, as I posted at half time this is a typical yam tactic, all pushing, pulling and elbows hoping the ref won't notice, and he didn't

Classless mugs

big-mo
13-05-2013, 01:14 PM
I had mentioned it on twitter during the match, Tawio had already cleared the ball from crossing the line while guarding the post, Ngoo then barged TT into the back of the net just as they fired directly to were TT was standing, I am sure that he would have cleared it again if he had not been fouled, it may have come back and been a goal but who knows. If a defender had done the same as Ngoo had done it would have been a penalty and most likely a red card.
Other than that, I don't think Thomo was fouled near the touchline but did the ball actually go out for a corner? It was never shown again on TV, they were too busy arguing about it being a foul or not, from initial viewing and even seeing it again I still thing that Lewis cleared it for a throw-in.
We also did have a good shout for a penalty when Thomo was wrestled to the ground in the box, but other than that I though the ref had a good game.

It was amusing the verbal abuse that the ref was getting from some puddle-drinker which was clearly hear on the ESPN coverage, obviously unhappy that Craig Thomson had not been given the game.

RIP
13-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Alan Maybury's arm was grabbed by Ngoo. The big guy pulled Alan so hard that Maybury nearly fell on his a*se. This left Ngoo with a free header.

An official behind the goal would have flagged both offences

wick hibby
13-05-2013, 02:48 PM
He pulled Maybury right out the road before he handled it

Agree 100% :agree::agree:

dangermouse
13-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Alan Maybury's arm was grabbed by Ngoo. The big guy pulled Alan so hard that Maybury nearly fell on his a*se. This left Ngoo with a free header.

An official behind the goal would have flagged both offences

Of all the games I've seen with an official behind the goals the all did SFA. Like the linesmen yesterday they would have been instructed to let the ref know when a player was offside or when the ball went out of play. The number of times the stand side linesman waited to signal which way a throw in went clearly showed this.