PDA

View Full Version : steven craigan....A**E

vuefrom1875
12-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Is it just me but every time I hear this guy he never gives any credit to whatsoever! Methinks he has pathological hate of any team who plays in GREEN!(especially hibs).....Thoughts ,views please.

The Voice Of Reason
12-05-2013, 07:04 PM
You sound like a Celtic fan !

WestEndHibee
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
You sound like a Celtic fan !

:agree: There's my thoughts and views also.

Seveno
12-05-2013, 07:08 PM
I hate his voice. I hate his opinions. But as for the man............yeh, I hate him too.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Is it just me but every time I hear this guy he never gives any credit to whatsoever! Methinks he has pathological hate of any team who plays in GREEN!(especially hibs).....Thoughts ,views please.

Just in case of doubt I asked a mate from Belfast if Craigan was from where he's from and the blue nose made it clear he's not from his side of the divide (apologies or the perhaps outmoded expression
I believe it underlines the outdated thinking). So mefinks da boy is a tic fandango.

Beefster
12-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Just in case of doubt I asked a mate from Belfast if Craigan was from where he's from and the blue nose made it clear he's not from his side of the divide (apologies or the perhaps outmoded expression
I believe it underlines the outdated thinking). So mefinks da boy is a tic fandango.

This is going to blow your mind but not everyone in Northern Ireland can be classified by one side of the Old Firm or the other.

I don't mind Craigan.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-05-2013, 07:44 PM
I've never liked this Muppet either. What exactly has he ever achieved?? Always came over as a second rate ranting moron, with little skill.

greenlex
12-05-2013, 07:45 PM
What's he said?

green day
12-05-2013, 07:49 PM
What's he said?

I dont think he said anything controversial - he actually praised us and said we deserved to win. He was also pretty accurate in his summary on Leigh G today.

I understand people having the view that he doesnt like us - and I agree with that, annoying **** on the radio usually - but today he was pretty accurate and balanced IMO.

FranckSuzy
12-05-2013, 07:53 PM
IMHO, it was more what he said before the game. Gave us zero credit, saying getting to the cup final was only papering over the cracks, yadda, yadda, yadda. It seemed to be said with more than a certain degree of delight also. As DD would so eloquently put it, :fenlon:greengrin

Iggy Pope
12-05-2013, 07:54 PM
This is going to blow your mind but not everyone in Northern Ireland can be classified by one side of the Old Firm or the other.

I don't mind Craigan.

:agree:

Jake Burns
Stiff Little Fingers.
Belfast protagonist and lifelong Newcastle United fan.

James Nesbit
Actor
ManUre zealot

Martin O'Neill
Northern Ireland Internationalist footballer and club manager
Sunderland fan.

NI Hibs
Radges (I hope they are still going....)

Officially formed April 2002, visit our website and chat forum @ www.nihibs.com
Chairman: Marco Wright Marco@hibsclub.co.uk
Secretary: Conor Johnston hibbyni@yahoo.com

BH Hibs
12-05-2013, 07:56 PM

Think he's just inept mate. He said that KT wasn't expecting a free kick in the lead up to their goal when the worst lip reader in the world could make him out screaming its a f****g foul

adhibs
I cant stand him, definmatelt has it for us for some reason or another

tamig

Craigan's a decent pundit. Tells it how it is imo.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Don't really mind but I would put him in the same drawer as Alan McInally in that they both seem convinced that every word that they say is crucial information.

skipster7
12-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Thought Michael Stewart was far worse." I played with Williams at man u and we didn't trust him with cross balls " **** me im sure theres plenty about your game he didnt trust ya herts tramp.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-05-2013, 08:04 PM
:agree:

Jake Burns
Stiff Little Fingers.
Belfast protagonist and lifelong Newcastle United fan.

James Nesbit
Actor
ManUre zealot

Martin O'Neill
Northern Ireland Internationalist footballer and club manager
Sunderland fan.

NI Hibs
Radges (I hope they are still going....)

Officially formed April 2002, visit our website and chat forum @ www.nihibs.com
Chairman: Marco Wright Marco@hibsclub.co.uk
Secretary: Conor Johnston hibbyni@yahoo.com

James nesbit....another Norn Ireland TOSSER.
How many programmes has he ruined?!!
I put him n Craigen in same category. the wan*er category!

brog
12-05-2013, 08:04 PM
I don't think he's biased, just awful! He feels the need to comment almost every minute & as a result comes out with inane statements.

Jonnyboy
12-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Thought Michael Stewart was far worse." I played with Williams at man u and we didn't trust him with cross balls " **** me im sure theres plenty about your game he didnt trust ya herts tramp.

Ben's response ...............

"We couldn't trust Mikey not to go ar5e over tit in the tunnel, puke up on the park, make a fud of himself when launching a missed tackle at Spoony or sulk like a bairn when he got dropped"

Kinda evens things out eh Mikey?

lord bunberry
12-05-2013, 08:09 PM
IMHO, it was more what he said before the game. Gave us zero credit, saying getting to the cup final was only papering over the cracks, yadda, yadda, yadda. It seemed to be said with more than a certain degree of delight also. As DD would so eloquently put it, :fenlon:greengrin

That's what I thought, he was very critical of us pre match he said we were really struggling at the moment which is fair enough, he then went on to say he thought that we would be **** next season as well, which I rhought was uneccesarry. He obviously knows fenlons budget and signing targets and wether we are keeping griffiths

Eyrie
12-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Yet Stewart has been without a club for two years and Williams is starring for Hibs .....

Iggy Pope
12-05-2013, 08:26 PM
That's what I thought, he was very critical of us pre match he said we were really struggling at the moment which is fair enough, he then went on to say he thought that we would be **** next season as well, which I rhought was uneccesarry. He obviously knows fenlons budget and signing targets and wether we are keeping griffiths

What?
And How?

Iggy Pope
12-05-2013, 08:27 PM
James nesbit....another Norn Ireland TOSSER.
How many programmes has he ruined?!!
I put him n Craigen in same category. the wan*er category!

You've missed the point.

monktonharp
12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Don't really mind but I would put him in the same drawer as Alan McInally in that they both seem convinced that every word that they say is crucial information.agree with that, but I would not put them in the same drawer. drawer number one, Craigan meets a crowd of Hibees on the Ha' penny bridge and their aw pished. .....result, he ends up in the Liffey. drawer number two, the same bunch o' Hibbies are in Grafton Street the next day and meet Mc Inally who starts by saying............Hibs fans need to get a grip, their club used to be big ,but they are not big now(exactly what he said about us about 6 years ago on sky) he then tries to explain that Celtic are so massive and he will take them to a guid pub that shows a' the Celtic games. result.....he ends up in the Liffey canny stand the two of them btw.

12-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Don't mind Craigan tbh, but Michael Stewart is a **** of the highest order!

Couldn't hide his delight at half time.

hibsbollah
12-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Ben's response ...............

"We couldn't trust Mikey not to go ar5e over tit in the tunnel, puke up on the park, make a fud of himself when launching a missed tackle at Spoony or sulk like a bairn when he got dropped"

Kinda evens things out eh Mikey?

:hilarious

Viva_Palmeiras
12-05-2013, 08:35 PM

I don't mind Craigan.

Point missed. Mind intact. His words not mine.

lord bunberry
12-05-2013, 08:42 PM
What?
And How?

I was being sacastic as he seems to know were going to be crap next season so he must know something we don't

Iggy Pope
12-05-2013, 08:48 PM
I was being sacastic as he seems to know were going to be crap next season so he must know something we don't

Sorry.
Sarcasm in the written form often loses me, but I get you now.