PDA

View Full Version : Hearts players pre-match mouthing off

cabbageandribs1875
12-05-2013, 01:27 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4923218/Well-show-Hibs-we-still-rule-capital.html

(http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4923218/Well-show-Hibs-we-still-rule-capital.html)HEARTS might not have beaten Hibs so far this season.
But Jamie MacDonald has laughed off suggestions the Jambos are no longer Edinburgh’s top dogs.And he wants his side to end any argument once and for all with a victory at Tynecastle tomorrow

keep those predictions coming yamboid :thumbsup:
(http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4923218/Well-show-Hibs-we-still-rule-capital.html)

Baader
12-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Nice one. Expect he enjoyed picking the ball out of the net in the 90th minute.

TomoHFC
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
How did that work out jambo ****

Hibercelona
12-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Well done MacDonald. :applause:

Unlike that Caldwell talking mince about going on to score the winner at Tynecastle, who was he kidding?

givescotlandfreedom
12-05-2013, 02:53 PM
MacDonald was having a bit of good natured banter with Hibees in the second half he seems all right :tin hat:

JohnStephens91
12-05-2013, 03:13 PM
MacDonald was having a bit of good natured banter with Hibees in the second half he seems all right :tin hat:

He's not that bad so I agree with you there. There are certainly worse than him in their ranks such as their no mark number 14 who celebrated Barr's goal in front of the Hibs fans.

Row H
12-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Enjoy your night MacDonald ya twat.

Diclonius
12-05-2013, 03:19 PM
I yelled at him a couple times to let another one in when he was at close range. He happily obliged. :greengrin

sbell1875
12-05-2013, 03:21 PM
I went to school with him and he's actually an all right guy. I'm thankful he isn't particularly tall for a goalkeeper though!

That said both our goals today were phenomenal!

Sylar
12-05-2013, 03:25 PM
I went to school with him and he's actually an all right guy. I'm thankful he isn't particularly tall for a goalkeeper though!

That said both our goals today were phenomenal!

Really? Who are you, because so did I :greengrin

I was always amazed when he went to playing in goals as he was such a good outfield player.

He's also definitely NOT a Jambo.

sbell1875
12-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Really? Who are you, because so did I :greengrin

I was always amazed when he went to playing in goals as he was such a good outfield player.

He's also definitely NOT a Jambo.

He was in my standard grade physics class. Me and my mate seen him in a boozer in Bathgate after a Derby a couple of years ago and he was pretty honest about that game as well, I think it was a draw at Easter Road.

I played a couple of games for the school team but I think he'd already left school by then. Despite his height he isn't a bad keeper.

RoxburghHibs
12-05-2013, 06:25 PM
I wonder if the hearts players are regretting making a big deal about finishing above us in the league. All that chat has come back to bit them now - just shows you the arrogance of their players. I honestly believe they thought they were stick on to finish 7th hence them constantly banging on about this in the press.

GIRUY!!!

4 points from our last two games should see us finish 7th - then just a small game on the 26th to enjoy :0)

Treadstone
12-05-2013, 06:31 PM
I wonder if the hearts players are regretting making a big deal about finishing above us in the league. All that chat has come back to bit them now - just shows you the arrogance of their players. I honestly believe they thought they were stick on to finish 7th hence them constantly banging on about this in the press.

GIRUY!!!

4 points from our last two games should see us finish 7th - then just a small game on the 26th to enjoy :0)

If admin comes this week that's the game that relegated them!

WeeRussell
12-05-2013, 06:46 PM
He appeared to make a wee comment to Griffiths after his goal.. Possibly acknowledging the strike. I've seen the two of them get on ok there before and MacDonald is generally one of them I can tolerate.

3pm
12-05-2013, 06:49 PM
One of his mates posts on here...who was it again??

Teuchter Hibbie
12-05-2013, 06:50 PM
If admin comes this week that's the game that relegated them!

Now where's that Daffy Duck gif...

derek0762
12-05-2013, 06:54 PM
He appeared to make a wee comment to Griffiths after his goal.. Possibly acknowledging the strike. I've seen the two of them get on ok there before and MacDonald is generally one of them I can tolerate.

I noticed him saying to Sparky @ ER that the ball was deff over the line