PDA

View Full Version : Bad refereeing

Waxy
12-05-2013, 05:54 PM
If you look at the yams goal.When We (Harris i think) blocks the first shot,Ngoo then barges him off the line and into the back off the net.A Clear foul.If he hadn't done so he would still have been on the line to block Barrs crap shot.An awful miss by the ref.
A massive decision to let the goal stand.Luckily for us we got the win we easily deserved.
Just fed up getting bad refereeing decisions against them.Happens every time.
At least he got Walkers dive.

Brightside
12-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Referee had a great game. Can we have him every week.

Alfred E Newman
12-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I actually thought the ref had a good game. Got some decisions wrong on both sides but pretty fair. Only one booking as well which is unusual for a derby..

Waxy
12-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Yep he did have a good game.But still made a massive error at the goal.

Iggy Pope
12-05-2013, 06:06 PM
The first goal summed up Ngoo for me.

First he dragged Maybury out the way then battered Taiwo into the net.

He had umpteen niggly fouls, goodness knows how he stayed out the book and delivered the performance of a footballing nonentity.

Complete misfit. An England U-20 cap too, which, along with the fact that Liverpool somehow own this pile of steaming turd, tells me that his career is built this far on reputation - something he did nowt to enhance today.

Hibs07p
12-05-2013, 06:16 PM
If you look at the yams goal.When We (Harris i think) blocks the first shot,Ngoo then barges him off the line and into the back off the net.A Clear foul.If he hadn't done so he would still have been on the line to block Barrs crap shot.An awful miss by the ref.
A massive decision to let the goal stand.Luckily for us we got the win we easily deserved.

If the highlights show it, Thomson was fouled and it, was never a corner to begin with.
The linesman on that side never made a decision all game untill the referee guided him.
Another SFA cock up on officials provided for the SPL's premier game.
GGTTH

Seveno
12-05-2013, 06:18 PM
I thought he had a pretty good game overall. It was pretty fast and furious at times, so not easy to referee.

Spike Mandela
12-05-2013, 06:19 PM
He got the Hearts penalty shout right when the boy dived. Craig Thomson would have given it.:cb

Alfred E Newman
12-05-2013, 06:20 PM
If the highlights show it, Thomson was fouled and it, was never a corner to begin with.
The linesman on that side never made a decision all game untill the referee guided him.
Another SFA cock up on officials provided for the SPL's premier game.
GGTTH

Thomson wasn`t fouled, he lost his footing. As for the goal it was a goalkeeping blunder and nothing else.

Winston Ingram
12-05-2013, 06:22 PM
First decent derby ref in years but saying that it wasn't a game full of incident.

Nae goals tae disallow that were 3 ft over the line nor was there the traditional straight red for violent conduct tae ignore

Sammy7nil
12-05-2013, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Greendrongo;3597320]If you look at the yams goal.When We (Harris i think) blocks the first shot,Ngoo then barges him off the line and into the back off the net.A Clear foul.If he hadn't done so he would still have been on the line to block Barrs crap shot.An awful miss by the ref.
At least he got Walkers dive.[/QUOTE

Totally agree definite foul however overall I thought he did very well.

Monts
12-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Thomson wasn`t fouled, he lost his footing. As for the goal it was a goalkeeping blunder and nothing else.

Agree about Thomson. There was definitely a foul by Ngoo for their goal tho. However it would have been very difficult to spot in real time through a ruck of players so I don't blame the ref.

WestEndHibee
12-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Definite foul and the linesman nearest us was clueless, continually waiting for the referees decision before making his own. Overall though I think the ref should be commended on allowing the game to flow! Far too many derbies of late have been boring defensive games with the ref stalling any attacking pressure by blowing up everything and spending 30 seconds talking to players after every flow.

matty_f
12-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Thought Thomson should have had a penalty first half but other than that the ref was decent.

hibbymick
12-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Thomson clearly wasnt fouled and defo lost his footing, he had the chance to pass it before he gave away the corner but for some reason chose not to.

Hibs07p
12-05-2013, 07:56 PM

Your right. Just watched it on Sky +.
GGTTH

West hamBERNIAN
12-05-2013, 08:07 PM
I actually thought the ref was really poor, we should in my opinion had many more free kicks when Barr Webster and grainger were pushing pulling and anything they could to stop sparky and co. and we should have had pen for foul on KT. We're obviously used to dreadfull refs we think bad is good.

skipster7
12-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Surely we would have got a pen for the foul on Robertson if Caldwell hadnt scored.

Broken Gnome
12-05-2013, 08:09 PM
If we'd had a goal disallowed for something like what Ngoo did to Taiwo I reckon we'd be raging - was a momentum thing that was never going to penalised rather than, surprisingly, him being a big dirty huddy.

Danderhall Hibs
12-05-2013, 08:26 PM
If we'd had a goal disallowed for something like what Ngoo did to Taiwo I reckon we'd be raging - was a momentum thing that was never going to penalised rather than, surprisingly, him being a big dirty huddy.

Should've been disallowed - accidental or not.

kaimendhibs
12-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Ref missed around 7 blatant hand balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggy Pope
12-05-2013, 08:30 PM

Maybe. But pulling Maybury out of the way so he could get his header in was a foul. Or should have been.

monktonharp
12-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Thought Thomson should have had a penalty first half but other than that the ref was decent.me too but what surprised me was that espn decided noyt to show the penalty incident. I thought it was a stick-on

FromTheCapital
12-05-2013, 09:51 PM
I think it's a clear free-kick but if you look at the game overall, I thought he had a very good game. A great piece of refereeing I saw was when Walker blatantly dived and cheated to try and get a penalty but he was in a very good position to book the cheat. I'd much prefer a referee like today who played advantage and let the game flow without giving free-kicks for everything instead of the usual foul after foul in a derby. Well done ref.

:aok:

Green Cabbage 7
12-05-2013, 09:56 PM

Thought the ref had a good game today but did think leading up to there goal NGOo headered the ball of his own arm inconclusive from the camera angle though