PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV Xtra -Urgent assistance

Sproule Three
12-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Trying to subscribe to watch the derby. Already a a subscriber to Hibernian TV.
Have never used Xtra as al games are on Setanta in Aus. Not this one though.
On the registration screen I am unable to register as it keeps asking me to confirm my 'membership type" despite not actually having the option to do so.
I am using Safari on OS X .
Anyone else had this issue.
This is another reason to put me of using Hibs TV .
Hoping to hear from someone in next hour. I emailed the support services 6 hours ago without any reply

norwayhibs
12-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Dont think Xtra is showing the game, think its Hibernian tv international:aok:

hongkonghibee
12-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Trying to subscribe to watch the derby. Already a a subscriber to Hibernian TV.
Have never used Xtra as al games are on Setanta in Aus. Not this one though.
On the registration screen I am unable to register as it keeps asking me to confirm my 'membership type" despite not actually having the option to do so.
I am using Safari on OS X .
Anyone else had this issue.
This is another reason to put me of using Hibs TV .
Hoping to hear from someone in next hour. I emailed the support services 6 hours ago without any reply

The derby is ONLY being shown on Hibernian TV International. HibsTV Xtra wanted to start doing some away matches too, but could not get Tyncastle to provide an internet connection in time to show this match. To watch this match on Hibernian TV International you need to purchase a monthly international subscription. This would then also cover you for the Cup Final match too.

Sproule Three
12-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Dont think Xtra is showing the game, think its Hibernian tv international:aok:

So will i get that through my normal subscription???

Sproule Three
12-05-2013, 10:07 AM
The derby is ONLY being shown on Hibernian TV International. HibsTV Xtra wanted to start doing some away matches too, but could not get Tyncastle to provide an internet connection in time to show this match. To watch this match on Hibernian TV International you need to purchase a monthly international subscription. This would then also cover you for the Cup Final match too.

Which I have so should be sweet without paying the extra 10 pounds -Right ???

hongkonghibee
12-05-2013, 10:11 AM
So will i get that through my normal subscription???

Only if you purchased the "International Hibernian TV " subscribtion at 6.99 pounds rather than the normal sub. of 4.99 pounds
If you do have the International sub (annual or monthly repeating, then yes it covers both the Derby and the cup final.
Tom

Sproule Three
12-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Only if you purchased the "International Hibernian TV " subscribtion at 6.99 pounds rather than the normal sub. of 4.99 pounds
If you do have the International sub (annual or monthly repeating, then yes it covers both the Derby and the cup final.
Tom

Great stuff. That's an unexpected bonus

aussie_hibee
12-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone else not getting anything but a blank screen??? HELP