PDA

View Full Version : The Last Time..

Macaroon
11-05-2013, 10:22 PM
A Hibs support was so split on resting players vs fielding best team. Especially in an Edinburgh Derby.

I can't remember the last time there was such a divide in opinion between people wanting to rest the Leighs, Boozys, Thomsons of our teams compared with those wanting us to go for it. In these circumstances we find ourselves in more than any I can see big arguments for both sides. Will be very interesting to see what Fenlon does and will go a long way to discovering how his priorities lie ie Derbies, league position, cup wins and the sort.

Personally I'd like to see Handling and Caldwell start in a two man attack. They will be playing predominantly against the defence that they ran rings around a year or so back so what's there to lose. Griffiths is just far to valuable to risk IMO and there is no doubt that with nothing to win or lose the yams will set out with a primary objective of hurting our players.

Curly1875
12-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Based on interviews with players it seems like they're being told to keep focusing on the league so from that I reckon pat will start griffiths if that's the mentality he's feeding to the team