PDA

View Full Version : Cup final in Thailand

whereswallace?
11-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Just made the bold decision to give up my final ticket and go to Thailand and train at a Muay Thai training camp for a while. Long shot but anyone know anywhere in Koh Tao I could watch the game? Cheers in advance!

WHAM
11-05-2013, 05:26 PM
The main part of Sairee Beach had quite a few bars when I was there mate. Probably best place to try.

whereswallace?
11-05-2013, 05:57 PM
The main part of Sairee Beach had quite a few bars when I was there mate. Probably best place to try.

Cheers mate. Anywhere you recommend there, not just for football?

WHAM
11-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Been about 4 years since I was there mate so might have changed a bit but there's a really decent beach bar called lotus IIRC. Full of tremendous females. (The western backpacker types.) There's a couple of Ozzie bars (one is possibly called choppers) which showed sports which are probably your best bet for the football.

Koh Tao is a class place btw. You'll love it. Pretty small compared to a lot of the other islands so really chilled out but still magic nightlife.

If you get the chance head over to Koh Panghan for either the full moon or half moon party. We stayed in Koh Tao for about 3/4nights before heading across for the full moon. Boat only takes a couple of hours.

Best of luck across there.

Hoping to go back with the missus in a year or two. But probably won't be the same if you know what I mean. Lol.

GGTTH

whereswallace?
12-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Been about 4 years since I was there mate so might have changed a bit but there's a really decent beach bar called lotus IIRC. Full of tremendous females. (The western backpacker types.) There's a couple of Ozzie bars (one is possibly called choppers) which showed sports which are probably your best bet for the football.

Koh Tao is a class place btw. You'll love it. Pretty small compared to a lot of the other islands so really chilled out but still magic nightlife.

If you get the chance head over to Koh Panghan for either the full moon or half moon party. We stayed in Koh Tao for about 3/4nights before heading across for the full moon. Boat only takes a couple of hours.

Best of luck across there.

Hoping to go back with the missus in a year or two. But probably won't be the same if you know what I mean. Lol.

GGTTH

brilliant cheers mate appreciate the info. I'm travelling alone so il have no worries there haha

marti1875
12-05-2013, 09:11 AM
brilliant cheers mate appreciate the info. I'm travelling alone so il have no worries there haha

if all fails over on Koh Tao you should just have a wee trip to Samui and stay here the night, cheap and i know plenty places that will show it, The Islander will show it for sure....but good luck in finding a place in Koh Tao first :greengrin