PDA

View Full Version : Is Hibs TV/Xtra showing the final?

The Green Goblin
11-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Anyone know? Cheers.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-05-2013, 04:22 PM
I take it you couldn't make it bud?
You catching up with Andy Downie in Sampa - would it not be on somewhere?
I'm in the middle of something which ill PM you about within the week...

edit: are you sorted for tickets ? Unfortunately I've used my allowance taking N along for his first cup final experience.

The Green Goblin
11-05-2013, 04:57 PM
I take it you couldn't make it bud?
You catching up with Andy Downie in Sampa - would it not be on somewhere?
I'm in the middle of something which ill PM you about within the week...

Plans still hanging on a knife edge (to mix my metaphors) :greengrin. I am just making sure there`s a plan B just in case. Also, someone else was asking about it.

I think Andrew will be over but for other reasons and may not make the game itself. Looking forward to the pm. Cheers.

Centre Hawf
11-05-2013, 05:07 PM
I think it is. But dont hold me to that.

aussie_hibee
11-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Anyone know? Cheers.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsLanding/0,,10290,00.html

12/13 International Video Coverage
Hibernian TV is pleased to announce that the next Hibs game to be streamed live via Hibernian TV International will be:

Hearts v Hibernian, Sunday 12 May, kick off midday

Hibernian v Celtic, Sunday 26 May, kick off 3pm, coverage starts at 2.55pm

Remember this video stream is only available to Hibernian TV International subscribers situated outside the UK and Northern Ireland.

Click on the continue button at the bottom of the page which takes you to the landing page and then please click on the Hibernian crest

Should you experience any log-in difficulties then please email customerservices@performgroup.com as quickly as possible and copy in xtra@hiberniantv.co.uk. We will try to resolve and troubleshoot your problem as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience.

Every home match is now being streamed live by a new and seperate pay-per-game product called Hibernian TV Xtra (click here for the TV Xtra Landing page).

We are showing the Dundee match on Saturday 18 March exclusively on TV Xtra - sign up and stay connected wherever you are in the world.

GGTTH

Martin
11-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Gents,

Please email xtra@hiberniantv.co.uk for information regarding the final.

Thanks

Martin

Greendub
11-05-2013, 05:23 PM
I coming back, but I've no ticket as my flight home is at 7:30pm from Edinburgh.

when we win though, sorry boss flight got cancelled

:greengrin

The Tubs
11-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Does anyone have any news on tickets for Xtra half season ticket holders?

I've been giving poor Andrew a hard time over the last couple of weeks for info, although I would have expected clearer info by now. He told me on Thursday that he was meeting the ticket office manager that day and to expect an email very soon. Has anyone heard anymore?

HiBremian
11-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Does anyone have any news on tickets for Xtra half season ticket holders?

I've been giving poor Andrew a hard time over the last couple of weeks for info, although I would have expected clearer info by now. He told me on Thursday that he was meeting the ticket office manager that day and to expect an email very soon. Has anyone heard anymore?

Not heard anything more since Andrew sent the ticket application form, which I returned same day. Hopefully we'll hear in the next few days.

The Tubs
11-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Not heard anything more since Andrew sent the ticket application form, which I returned same day. Hopefully we'll hear in the next few days.

Thanks pal. It's good to know I'm not alone.

I always get a bit panicky at times like this unless I've got the ticket in my hands.

The Green Goblin
11-05-2013, 07:38 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsLanding/0,,10290,00.html

12/13 International Video Coverage
Hibernian TV is pleased to announce that the next Hibs game to be streamed live via Hibernian TV International will be:

Hearts v Hibernian, Sunday 12 May, kick off midday

Hibernian v Celtic, Sunday 26 May, kick off 3pm, coverage starts at 2.55pm

Remember this video stream is only available to Hibernian TV International subscribers situated outside the UK and Northern Ireland.

Click on the continue button at the bottom of the page which takes you to the landing page and then please click on the Hibernian crest

Should you experience any log-in difficulties then please email customerservices@performgroup.com as quickly as possible and copy in xtra@hiberniantv.co.uk. We will try to resolve and troubleshoot your problem as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience.

Every home match is now being streamed live by a new and seperate pay-per-game product called Hibernian TV Xtra (click here for the TV Xtra Landing page).

We are showing the Dundee match on Saturday 18 March exclusively on TV Xtra - sign up and stay connected wherever you are in the world.

GGTTH

Cheers aussie. I saw that but must have blanked it because it just reads like any other listed game. I imagine if Hibernian International are showing it, then Xtra will too.

hongkonghibee
11-05-2013, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=The Green Goblin;3595339]Anyone know? Cheers.[/Q

Cup Final on Hibs TV
Its been confirmed that the Hibs vs Celtic Cup Final On Sunday 26 May 3pm will be shown live on both HibsTV Xtra AND on Hibernian International.
However due to broadcasting rights, the match cannot be shown on a pay-per-view basis.
HibsTV Xtra coverage will only be available to half-season ticket subscribers, and cannot be purchased separately.
Hibernian TV International will also only be available to subscribers -
monthly subscriptions are available.

http://hibs-world.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=195

Sproule Three
11-05-2013, 11:26 PM
On another point re Hibs TV .-The derby game is not being shown live on Setanta here in Australia. Do Hibs have to pay the home team for rights to coverage ?
Am thinking of watching on Hibs TV tonight but cannot bear the thought of giving THEM anything.
Sounds trivial but I am not comfortable of even a penny of my £10 going towards the 'Puddle Drinkers Survival fund'

Someone put me out of my dilemma and tell me that it all goes to Hibs

Centre Hawf
11-05-2013, 11:32 PM
On another point re Hibs TV .-The derby game is not being shown live on Setanta here in Australia. Do Hibs have to pay the home team for rights to coverage ?
Am thinking of watching on Hibs TV tonight but cannot bear the thought of giving THEM anything.
Sounds trivial but I am not comfortable of even a penny of my £10 going towards the 'Puddle Drinkers Survival fund'

No money goes to Hearts i believe so don't worry.

FranckSuzy
11-05-2013, 11:36 PM

Get round to John's and let him pay :greengrin

Sproule Three
11-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Get round to John's and let him pay :greengrin

Brilliant idea . He's only a 10 hour drive away . Just round the corner

FranckSuzy
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Brilliant idea . He's only a 10 hour drive away . Just round the corner

Och well, the thought was there :greengrin

Just Alf
12-05-2013, 07:03 AM