PDA

View Full Version : Will Brown quit?

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Well John Brown said he'd walk away from Dundee if the SFA punished him for his comments.......

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsID=11825&newsCategoryID=1

Manxhibs
08-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Have the SFA done this to check whether he's a man of his word? Because I really can't understand this, the boys dived and cost Dundee the right to fight for another week, surely even a bunch of stiffs can understand browns reaction. This shows how out of touch they are.

ancient hibee
08-05-2013, 05:34 PM
The same organisation has charged the player with simulation which indicates Brown was correct in his statement re incompetence.

MoscowHibs
08-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Further to this, I see that cheatin wee prick Pawlett has accepted a 2 match ban for simulation, in other words "yes I cheated". The Spl/sfl/sfa whoever, should grow a pair and introduce a ruling where bye anyone who is found proven that cheating influenced the outcome of a game, then the game is awarded to the opposing team or at the very least, knock off the penalty, so the 1-1 becomes 1-0. I am sure if any player is caught wi drugs etc in their system immediately after a game, the result can be overturned, so no difference in my book. Cheating is cheating, end of. As for Pawlett, I would love tae skelp his dial, at the very least.Modern day John McDonald.

Winston Ingram
08-05-2013, 05:54 PM
I hope so. The man is a total bellend. The major positive of Dundee going down is he goes with them meaning he spend significantly less time on the TV:agree:

lord bunberry
08-05-2013, 06:08 PM
In a strange sort of way I find him quite entertaining, you never know what he's going say, a bit like kenny sheils but less intelligent

Bishop Hibee
08-05-2013, 06:09 PM
The worst of old school bluenose morons. Hope he stays and Dundee stay down.

Brizo
08-05-2013, 07:07 PM
In a strange sort of way I find him quite entertaining, you never know what he's going say, a bit like kenny sheils but less intelligent

Me too. Theres something quite pleasing to see an unreconstructed inarticulate blood vessel popping bullying bull in a china shop old school No Surrender hun in action. A bit like seeing a nearly extinct animal clinging on in a rapidly changing habitat.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Think that Brown was pandering to his own supporters. There was nothing constructive in his comments other than a desire to issue a challenge to the SFA. He knew fine that he would be reported.

IWasThere2016
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM

I'm with you m'lud.

Danderhall Hibs
08-05-2013, 07:49 PM

:agree: he's just saying what he thinks and chucking a couple of wind ups in here and there.

Biggie
08-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Must admit I hate him with a vengeance, but by 'Eck he's turned Dundee around....wouldn't fancy our chances against them if they needed a win to stay up.
Oh aye, and the sfa are a bunch of twats.....

Miguel
08-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Where an incident has been called wrong and led directly to a goal, the goal should be chalked off retrospectively.

lord bunberry
08-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Where an incident has been called wrong and led directly to a goal, the goal should be chalked off retrospectively.

That would never work

Scottie
08-05-2013, 08:15 PM

Quality ma lord :greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
08-05-2013, 08:16 PM

I was going to say the same. Most managers just roll out the cliches but Brown is always good entertainment. He talks the odd bit of sense as well.

chinaman
08-05-2013, 08:34 PM
The worst of old school bluenose morons. Hope he stays and Dundee stay down.as sure as **** smells this vile ****bag is greyskull bound, ticks all the boxes. arrogant loudmouth.never wrong, ex team mate of fatty
and asylum bound mad eyes = filthy hun

silverhibee
08-05-2013, 09:03 PM

Every time i see him give a interview i think he will do something like this. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_kNwsui1JY

JimBHibees
08-05-2013, 09:07 PM
How can there be a punishment when he was proven to be right?