PDA

View Full Version : Livi Players Released (some Hibs Content)

1875er
08-05-2013, 09:44 AM
I see that Livi have released Andy McNeill and Kevin McCann and that Callum Booth will be returning to Hibs now that his loan spell is up.

oramhibee
08-05-2013, 09:48 AM
I see that Livi have released Andy McNeill and Kevin McCann and that Callum Booth will be returning to Hibs now that his lone spell is up.

Is he on his own?

KWJ
08-05-2013, 10:03 AM
From the little I've heard both McCann and McNeil done well so I'd imagine they'll find another 1st division club without much bother. Wouldn't be overly surprised if Kev ended up at Dumbarton, actually I wouldn't mind a fit Kevin McCann as our RB; never shirked a tackle and could pick a pass.

HibeeMackenzie
08-05-2013, 10:16 AM
From the little I've heard both McCann and McNeil done well so I'd imagine they'll find another 1st division club without much bother. Wouldn't be overly surprised if Kev ended up at Dumbarton, actually I wouldn't mind a fit Kevin McCann as our RB; never shirked a tackle and could pick a pass.

McCann turned down a new deal, wants to be back in the SPL

Sylar
08-05-2013, 10:21 AM
McCann turned down a new deal, wants to be back in the SPL

He was decent with Livi but he's not good enough to play in the SPL IMO.

Most Livi fans will be glad to see the back of McNeil - very poor keeper who was terrible commanding his area and coming for crosses. A decent shot-stopper but that's about it.

Based on the few times I seen Booth playing this year, he'll be well worth another look from Fenlon :agree:

Stevie Reid
08-05-2013, 10:25 AM
I think McCann played RB in our first game of the season in 2009 against St. Mirren and looked pretty good - overlapped well and whipped in a few good crosses.

If he's gotten over his fitness problems and has performed consistently well for Livi, it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Jones28
08-05-2013, 10:30 AM
He was decent with Livi but he's not good enough to play in the SPL IMO.

Most Livi fans will be glad to see the back of McNeil - very poor keeper who was terrible commanding his area and coming for crosses. A decent shot-stopper but that's about it.

Based on the few times I seen Booth playing this year, he'll be well worth another look from Fenlon :agree:

Glad to hear it re booth :agree:

.Sean.
08-05-2013, 10:38 AM
I think McCann played RB in our first game of the season in 2009 against St. Mirren and looked pretty good - overlapped well and whipped in a few good crosses.

If he's gotten over his fitness problems and has performed consistently well for Livi, it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

McCann would've made the RB spot at hibs his own if it hadn't been for his injuries. Good player.

Stevie Reid
08-05-2013, 10:45 AM
McCann would've made the RB spot at hibs his own if it hadn't been for his injuries. Good player.

He certainly looked capable and would have saved us many problems in that area had he succeeded Whittaker permanently. Now 25 and with over 100 appearances in SPL and First Division - must have a good chance of at least getting a trial with an SPL club if he's turned down a new deal at Livi.

.Sean.
08-05-2013, 10:50 AM
He certainly looked capable and would have saved us many problems in that area had he succeeded Whittaker permanently. Now 25 and with over 100 appearances in SPL and First Division - must have a good chance of at least getting a trial with an SPL club if he's turned down a new deal at Livi.

Free agent, i'm sure fenlon could do alot worse than bring him in for a couple weeks and have a look at him.

cocopops1875
08-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Is he on his own?

You can spell, well done