PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Referee Is.............

Mikey
07-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Steven McLean.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPL/SPL/Round%2037%20-%20Saturday%2011th%20-%20Sunday%2012th%20May%202013.pdf

3pm
07-05-2013, 11:55 AM
http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=referee&RefID=36783&season=2012&CompID=&RefCompType=&StatType=byRecordSeason

Hibee87
07-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Just read in the EEN that andy webster was free form suspension,

Can I ask a question how was he suspended for the weekend? I thought if you picked up 2 bookable offences it didnt kick in till the game after next (which would have been this one) :confused:

JimBHibees
07-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Just read in the EEN that andy webster was free form suspension,

Can I ask a question how was he suspended for the weekend? I thought if you picked up 2 bookable offences it didnt kick in till the game after next (which would have been this one) :confused:

If you are sent off you miss the next game. It is only when you go over the booking threshold (6 I think it is) would there be an additional ban 14 days in the future. Assuming he hasnt went over this limit.

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Hopefully we'll get a fair crack of the whip in this one. They're due about 3 red cards and we're due a goal that isn't to even things up.

Having said that I'd like to keep some of the evening things up stuff back for the 26/5.

Thecat23
07-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Hopefully we'll get a fair crack of the whip in this one. They're due about 3 red cards and we're due a goal that isn't to even things up.

Having said that I'd like to keep some of the evening things up stuff back for the 26/5.

The ref they had at the w'end was Brian Colvin who was in my year at school. He's a die hard jambo! His mate Tam Robertson also a ref is Hibs daft. Both good guys though to be honest and Brian has always been pretty fair from what games I've seen him!

JimBHibees
07-05-2013, 02:56 PM
The ref they had at the w'end was Brian Colvin who was in my year at school. He's a die hard jambo! His mate Tam Robertson also a ref is Hibs daft. Both good guys though to be honest and Brian has always been pretty fair from what games I've seen him!

Ref and die hard jambo are words too often linked in the refereeing fraternity imo.