PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final in Boston

Godsahibby
07-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Any Hibees in the Boston area? My old boy is going to be over there for the final and will be looking for somewhere to watch the game.

I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of Celtic boozers in the area to watch it but are any Hibees meeting up for the game?

HibsMax
07-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Any Hibees in the Boston area? My old boy is going to be over there for the final and will be looking for somewhere to watch the game.

I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of Celtic boozers in the area to watch it but are any Hibees meeting up for the game?

I'm flying back for the game! Good luck finding a place, I've had terrible luck in years. Service seemed to be better when I first arrived here 15 years ago but now I find it very hard to find a bar with the game on. I don't know where in Boston / Boston area your old boy will be but if you can tell me that I can do a little recon for you.

cheltenhamhibee
08-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I have a good Hibby mate who is coaching across the pond in Boston, Will ask him if he knows of any bars/clubs that will be showing the final :aok: