PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Green Views - Over 1000 Have Given Already Theirs

down-the-slope
06-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Don't miss the chance to give yours !....Survey closes 20th May

The Let's Work Together group (LWT) is a supporter led initiative formed last summer and drawn from volunteers right across the Hibernian Family. Board members, management, associations and individuals come together on a monthly basis to discuss ways in which our club can improve. Supporter volunteers from our Big Issues team have developed a new survey service to enable the LWT team to gather your opinions on all things Hibs and the wider aspects of Scottish Football.

This survey service, entitled "Green Views" has been designed by supporters with input from management. It is an easy to use internet-based system where supporters can give their opinions and help shape our future strategy. All we ask is that where possible, you supply your client reference number to make sure the survey is "For Hibs Fans Only". All replies will be treated with 100% confidentiality. Please note the team at LWT also aim to hold 'roadshows' over forthcoming months to survey Hibs supporters face to face .

Please follow this link to the first ever survey on Green Views.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HIBS_DOTNET

down-the-slope
07-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Still a good number coming through :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
07-05-2013, 04:25 PM
It'll be handy to get responses in to extend LWTs reach further to the parts we might not readily reach.
Or if you have doubts about completing please let us know by PM so we can take this into account.

Your club. Your survey. Your views (give or take a few yams :) )

Baldy Foghorn
07-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Hopefully a few more have completed the survey, as I mentioned it on bus to Killie, so travellers were made aware of it....

GORDONSMITH7
08-05-2013, 09:27 AM
The survey has been forwarded to all St. Patrick's Branch members at home and abroad.

BIG G

down-the-slope
08-05-2013, 02:47 PM
The survey has been forwarded to all St. Patrick's Branch members at home and abroad.

BIG G

Big G...That's great - if you want link to show that those who complete originate from St.Pats let me know :aok:

Saorsa
08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Well done Hibs for once again for looking efter your best customers, do you just have a big bucket I could throw my money in with out giving a **** just like you do?

Hibbyradge
08-05-2013, 09:36 PM
I tried to answer "other" on Q1.

I typed out a longish sentence and clicked next.

It then asked me to choose a radio button, but there isn't one for "other".

down-the-slope
09-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Well done Hibs for once again for looking efter your best customers, do you just have a big bucket I could throw my money in with out giving a **** just like you do?

:confused: lost me - wrong thread?

I tried to answer "other" on Q1.

I typed out a longish sentence and clicked next.

It then asked me to choose a radio button, but there isn't one for "other".

Q1 has that flaw in that you need to select an answer then type in 'other' box - even after lots of testing that one slipped through and could not be altered mid survey :rolleyes:

Saorsa
09-05-2013, 06:34 AM
:confused: lost me - wrong thread?probably. Something for your survey though? about customer service/satisfaction as they never seem tae bother answering any e-mails when there's complaints in them and just give you the ****in' rubber ear instead. Gies yer money and **** off. LWT but gies yer money first.

down-the-slope
09-05-2013, 06:43 AM
probably. Something for your survey though? about customer service/satisfaction as they never seem tae bother answering any e-mails when there's complaints in them and just give you the ****in' rubber ear instead. Gies yer money and **** off. LWT but gies yer money first.

:aok: ah got you. There is stuff in current survey about shop / online etc in terms of product service etc (as it had been source of many comments) so we wanted some hard data on views. But take you point about more general (or was it ST / final ticket related?) service.

I think one of the issues is the sheer volume of contact the management & staff get regularly and that goes off the scale when crisis / Cup finals happen. I think this means that genuine specific issues / complaints can get lost in the volume or are directed incorrectly by sender (partially because its far from clear who and how to contact in what instance)

If you want to PM a quick resume of issue I will take it up for you (on behalf of others who may have had similar issues)

GreenArmyyy!
09-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Filled it out. Must say it is a very well worded survey. :top marks

Viva_Palmeiras
09-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Filled it out. Must say it is a very well worded survey. :top marks

Hats off the the guys and gal that spent a considerable amount of time on this and there's more material that was not included hopefully we can dip in with other appropriate surveys in the future.
Surveys are a skill in themselves not least the wording so its great to get feedback. Taking stuff out is a challenge which needs to be done carefully - a lot of unseen work done there :)

Gerard
09-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Hats off the the guys and gal that spent a considerable amount of time on this and there's more material that was not included hopefully we can dip in with other appropriate surveys in the future.
Surveys are a skill in themselves not least the wording so its great to get feedback. Taking stuff out is a challenge which needs to be done carefully - a lot of unseen work done there :)

:top marks

RIP
09-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Another 250 filled it in since this new thread was started.

Catching on quick!

down-the-slope
11-05-2013, 09:45 PM
:aok: Thanks for feedback both in threads and by PM.....

Mikey
11-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Is there still time?

Not done it yet :rolleyes:

Twiglet
11-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Is there still time?

Yup. Got til the 20th.

down-the-slope
12-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Is there still time?

Have you got it done yet? - if not you may want to add something in the comments in the KO times section about Marathons / Match clashes :greengrin

Mikey
12-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Have you got it done yet? - if not you may want to add something in the comments in the KO times section about Marathons / Match clashes :greengrin

Did it earlier this evening :agree:

down-the-slope
13-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Did it earlier this evening :agree:

:aok:

down-the-slope
16-05-2013, 01:23 PM

Twiglet
18-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Bump! Still time to complete. Closes on Monday. Would still love to hear more opinions.