PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Tickets collection

GGTTH07
06-05-2013, 06:53 PM
I have chosen to collect my tickets form hibs... When cam I do this?

Pretty Boy
06-05-2013, 06:55 PM
I have chosen to collect my tickets form hibs... When cam I do this?

48 hours after booking, from the shop.

So if you ordered more than 2 days ago, now. I picked mine up today, no queues and service with a smile.

Onion
06-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Any update on numbers sold ?

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Collected mines today, not from the shop tho. Got them from the final window at the TO. No queue for collections only

1875HFC
06-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Alright folks, this is a long shot but I guess anything is worth a try.

Cutting to the chase, When I bought cup final tickets for Myself and 2 family members using our ST's, I was told by the TicketMaster people that I would not be entitled to an extra ticket for renewing my ST. In a moment of panic on the day tickets were released I bought the 3 tickets I could until the issue could be sorted with Hibs.
It eventually got sorted but problem is the 4th ticket is seated in another section of the West Stand (B7). I am seated in B8 row ZZ.

I recognise I should be grateful I have a final ticket so firstly I must stress I am! But was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket in West Stand B8 to swap with a West Stand Section B7 ticket so my family can be seated together?

Thanks Again. :not worth

.Sean.
06-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Do you get an email saying when you're tickets are ready for collection?

Billy Whizz
06-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Do you get an email saying when you're tickets are ready for collection?

You should get an email confirming that you've booked them, and Hibs have said on their website today, you should leave 48 hours between booking and picking up

sbell1875
06-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Any idea if I would be able to pick up my tickets before under 20 match at Easter Road on Thursday night?

It's a 7pm kick off.

oconnors_strip
07-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Any idea if I would be able to pick up my tickets before under 20 match at Easter Road on Thursday night?

It's a 7pm kick off.

Wouldn't think so, can only pick up during shop opening hours. Would be a good idea for hibs to stay open though!

.Sean.
07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
You should get an email confirming that you've booked them, and Hibs have said on their website today, you should leave 48 hours between booking and picking up

:aok:

Got the email about payment/ purchase confirmation etc when I booked them on Friday, just phoned Hibs and they're ready for collection.