06-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Evening news says he played for Hibs.

No danger?

Lucius Apuleius
06-05-2013, 04:12 PM
No danger.

nonshinyfinish
06-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Is this the same Scotsman f***-up from a few days ago, or is this a new, follow-up f***-up?

Either way, it leads one to question what these parasites get paid for.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Evening news says he played for Hibs.

No danger?

Doubt it, I'd have invaded the pitch in protest and I don't think I ever did for the wrong reasons:smiley

fatbloke
06-05-2013, 05:10 PM
We signed a huddy from Rangers called Martin Henderson along with Graham Fyfe or mibby it was Ally Scott, getting auld and memory fading, in a swap for Iain Munro. Still get sleepless nights thinking about that.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Is this the same Scotsman f***-up from a few days ago, or is this a new, follow-up f***-up?

Either way, it leads one to question what these parasites get paid for.

Must have been the same one.

Guys in the golf club had the article. I was horrified.

ancient hibee
06-05-2013, 05:18 PM
We signed a huddy from Rangers called Martin Henderson along with Graham Fyfe or mibby it was Ally Scott, getting auld and memory fading, in a swap for Iain Munro. Still get sleepless nights thinking about that.

Martin Henderson was a loan signing for half a dozen games.

The photograph of" Hibs star"Willie Henderson scoring for Hibs might have been Pat Stanton.

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Martin Henderson was a loan signing for half a dozen games.

The photograph of" Hibs star"Willie Henderson scoring for Hibs might have been Pat Stanton.

It was Willie Hamilton, I already posted up this last week

Bostonhibby
06-05-2013, 06:22 PM

We got Ally Scott along with Graham Fyfe, 2 huddies in exchange for the quality player that was Ian Munro. In once saw Scott score with his knee from 1 yard out having missed the ball entirely with his foot.

superfurryhibby
06-05-2013, 06:34 PM
We got Ally Scott along with Graham Fyfe, 2 huddies in exchange for the quality player that was Ian Munro. In once saw Scott score with his knee from 1 yard out having missed the ball entirely with his foot.

The signing of Munro was Eddie Turnbull doing good business, the swap for Scott and Fyfe was ridiculous.

eastterrace
06-05-2013, 06:48 PM

are you sure on this one as i remember a player called colin grant doing that at easter road at cow shed end , and he was mince

Bostonhibby
06-05-2013, 06:51 PM
are you sure on this one as i remember a player called colin grant doing that at easter road at cow shed end , and he was mince

All merges (as is often the case with mince) but pretty sure it was super Ally, can see the flowing/thinning blonde locks, think it was in a European game as it was at night - was at that end though.

Kojock
06-05-2013, 06:58 PM
All merges (as is often the case with mince) but pretty sure it was super Ally, can see the flowing/thinning blonde locks, think it was in a European game as it was at night - was at that end though.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2013, 07:00 PM

:agree: Thats the one, recognise him anywhere, Guilty your honour.

eastterrace
06-05-2013, 07:06 PM

mind ally scott alright, but colin grant played in same team as stein,cormack,stevenson which was a tad earlier, so maybe both had similar goal.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2013, 07:08 PM
mind ally scott alright, but colin grant played in same team as stein,cormack,stevenson which was a tad earlier, so maybe both had similar goal.

:thumbsup: Will check my Hibs 1000 greatest goals records later.:greengrin